It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Udumbara flower prophecy - Holy King of the Wheel is here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
(Clearwisdom.net) Legends hold that Udumbara flowers blossom only once every three thousand years. Remarkably, they have been seen blossoming in recent years, bringing the legend to life for many in various regions of the world, to the great delight and surprise of the thousands who have seen them.

Udumbara blossoms were first recently seen in South Korea in 1997. The flowers were subsequently found in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Northern California, New York, and Texas. What does the blossoming of Udumbara flowers mean?

Udumbara flowers found in Mr. Lin's Houston, Texas home

Udumbara flowers found on the face of a Bodhisattva statue in the Sumi Zen Temple in Suncheon, South Korea.

Buddhist Sutras Reveal A Heavenly Secret

According to the Buddhist sutras, the Sanskrit word "Udumbara" means "an auspicious flower from heaven." Volume 8 of the Buddhist scripture Huilin Phonetics and Interpretation says, "Udumbara is the product of ominous and supernatural phenomena; it is a celestial flower and does not exist in the mundane world. If a Tathagata or King of the Golden Wheel appears in the human world, these flowers will manifest due to their great virtue and blessings."

So, based on Buddhist sutras, the blossoming of Udumbara flowers signals that the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel has come to the human world. In other words, Buddha Sakyamuni had long ago foretold people the heavenly secret that Udumbara flowers would bloom when the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel spreads his Law to save people.

According to Buddhist scriptures, the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel, like a Buddha, embodies 32 manifestations and seven treasures. He is an ideal king who rules the world by turning the Wheel that rectifies the Dharma through justice instead of by force. Regardless of one's religious affiliation - Buddhism, Christianity or any other - anyone who offers compassion to people will have the opportunity to meet the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel.

The Chinese Communist regime-controlled news media in China have for the first time reported the blossoming of Udumbara flowers. The Communist regime seems to thereby silently admit the truth of the Buddhist scriptures, and acknowledge the existence of Buddha. This is contradictory to what the they have propagated about "superstition" and "atheism."

However, the regime has become quite fearful since learning of the discovery of Udumbara flowers on the mailbox of Falun Gong practitioner Shen Zhaohui in Dehui City, Jilin Province. Communist officials ordered that Shen's home be ransacked and Shen arrested. The regime's fear is related to its bloody tyranny of dozens of years and its persecution of Falun Gong.

The blossoming of Udumbara flowers signals one of the various celestial changes. Looking back at history, people might discover that many prophecies are related to today's Fa-rectification. For example, a book of prophecies book called Notes Left by Ge An (Gyeokamyurok), by Mr. Nan Shigu (Nam Sa-go, also called Ge An,1509~1571), came to people's knowledge in 1986 in South Korea. This is a book relating fantastic miracles. The book describes that the "Lord of All Heavenly Kings," namely, the Holy King Who Turns the Wheel (people also call him Buddha Maitreya, or the Great Sage), would come to the human world to spread a great law.

In the Plum Blossom Poem, Mr. Shao Yong of the Southern Song Dynasty revealed important heavenly secrets about the opening of the gates of heavens; gods and Buddhas making oaths to come to the earth with Lord Buddha; the spread of Dafa, and the renewal of the cosmos.

The Back Pushing Diagrams prophecy by Li Chunfeng and Yuan Tiangang Inscription Prophecy in Tang Dynasty, the Pancake Song prophecy as well as the prophecy of "Stone Tablet Inscription in Taibai Mountain of Shaanxi Province" by Liu Bowen during the Ming Dynasty, and other prophecies - all of these tell a similar story.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Wow! That is amazing and even zoologists/plantologists who have no belief in higher powers must be stunned. So must a lot of other scientists.

As a believer in Jesus, I am willing to keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sorry to burst people's bubbles, so to speak, but there is already a four-page ATS thread on the topic here.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here is the complete article on the phenomenon(I don´t see it in the old thread):

www.clearwisdom.net...

Anyway, pretty amazing times we live through.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

"The world's first report of Udumbara was in 1997 in Korea."

amazing

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
reply to post by Gaussq

"The world's first report of Udumbara was in 1997 in Korea."

amazing

Maybe this is the reason:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

“Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door.-Matt24.32

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I found this thread to be very interesting OP, thanks and s&f.
2nd

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Gaussq

I found this thread to be very interesting OP, thanks and s&f.
2nd

Thanks for your kind words.

You should try to read some FG books and especially you should try the exercises. I can tell you many people are shocked after doing the exercises when they see or feel all those things from other dimensions. It is easy to have beliefs about stuff until you try it out. Therefore I always tell people to read the book, try the exercises and see what happens. It is all free.

Link: www.falundafa.org...

www.falundafa.org...

In FG there is nothing that opposes orthodox religion, the only difference is that here you get a practical and concrete way to improve your "xinxing" fast, increase your virtue and decrease your karma. Many people have their third eyes opened immediately and see lots of things from other dimensions.

Remember how the bible says the single eye will be the eye of the future mankind.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
yes thank's OP, have been doing a little reading up on some of this stuff and is very interesting in quite a few parrallels, have always enjoyed certain aspects of eastern culture and had good childhood friends from various parts of the East in the town I grew up in and had given me my first much needed job at 15 outside of family(due to dad having broke his back) -anyway figs, flowers, trees and wasps cool info

"The Buddha taught that everyone is a Buddha, everyone is an udumbara flower."

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.-1Cor15.45

(and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.-1Tim4.10

"A voice is heard in Ramah,
weeping and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children
and refusing to be comforted,
because they are no more."-Matt2.18

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

I was a christian before and I still believe Jesus existed and he was a Tataghata level Buddha like Buddha Sakyamuni and Lao Zi. Jesus and the others reached up there by taking extreme suffering and by becoming a very good person while living here. Probably he did some exercises and meditated too and definitely he changed his flesh into the high energy matter like Swedenborg said.

The saying "There is a Buddha in every heart" means that every person has the potential to cultivate himself up by doing the same things likethe religious icons did.

Only the inborn quality and amount of karma differs between people. I use to say that if a grown person can do the double-Lotus without practice and warming up, while feeling no pain, that person has a good starting point for cultivation.

In my view the bible is not appropriate for self-cultivation during the end times since the texts are no more Jesus words because of the passage of 2000 years and many priests and religions having hidden agendas by using religion. Jesus always pointed to judgment day as the focus of everything.

Edgar Cayce and Swedenborg both said true christianity would originate out of China and it would be persecuted. And the Lord of Lords would be the Master of it down here in the flesh.

True Christianity is Falun Gong.

Jesus is now standing next to Lord Buddha as his faithful witness to the events taking place down here, just like the Bible says.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

This is very interesting, thank you so much for bringing it to our attention. I wasn't aware that anything like this existed.

Are you aware that these flowers are luminous?

Have a look at this.

Amazing...So beautiful!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

yes grace and judgment day-

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."-Acts17.31

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by Gaussq

This is very interesting, thank you so much for bringing it to our attention. I wasn't aware that anything like this existed.

Are you aware that these flowers are luminous?

Have a look at this.

Amazing...So beautiful!

Thanks, check this out:

www.youtube.com...

I believe it is no coincidence you saw this thread.... See what happens after you read a book about Falun Gong, you might be very surprised.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Found this on wiki-

The udumbara flower of the Ficus racemosa tree appears in chapters 2 and 27 of the 3rd century Lotus Sutra, an important Mahayana Buddhist text. The symbolic nature of the udumbara is used in the Lotus Sutra to compare the unique occurrence of its bloom with the uncommon appearance of the Buddha and its doctrine in the world:

As the Buddhas of the three periods of time In such a manner spoke the Dharma,
So do I likewise now expound The undiscriminated Dharma.
All Buddhas come into the world But rarely, and are hard to meet;
And when they appear in the world,
It’s hard for them to speak the Dharma.
Throughtout countless ages, too, It’s difficult to hear this Dharma.
And those who can hear this Dharma-- Such people too, are rare,
Like the udumbara flower, In which all take delight,
Which the gods and humans prize,
For it blooms but once in a long, long time.
So one who hears this Dharma, gives joyful praise,
With even just a single word, Has thereby made offerings,
To all the Buddhas of the three periods of time.
Such people are extremely rare. Rarer than the udumbara flower.
All of you should have no doubts, For I am the Dharma King;
I declare to the assembly: I use only the path of One Vehicle,
To teach and transform Bodhisattvas.
There are no Sound Hearer Disciples. Shariputra, all of you,
the Sound Hearers and Bodhisattvas,
Should know that this wondrous Dharma Is the secret essence of all Buddhas.

To see a fully awakened person, a Buddha, is so rare that it is like seeing an udumbara flower. In the Tu Hieu Monastery in Hue, there is a scroll which says: "The udumbara flower, although fallen from the stem, is still fragrant." Just as the fragrance of the udumbara flower cannot be destroyed, our capacity for enlightenment is always present. The Buddha taught that everyone is a Buddha, everyone is an udumbara flower.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join