It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a hidden message in this video game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I don't know anything about this game, but, this logo looks like a combination of the Square and Compass and an Anarchy symbol to me.

Could someone with knowledge of this game fill me in on it?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

Just looks like an arbitrary design to me to be honest mate. if you want semi suspicious logo's from games take a look at the one for Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed Logo

[edit on 2/7/10 by Doodle456]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Could always look into Anarchy Online.

Played that game for years, literally

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Jomina]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle

I don't know anything about this game, but, this logo looks like a combination of the Square and Compass and an Anarchy symbol to me.

I am an avid gamer

The game involves you working for an illuminati - like organization, you are an enforcer of the law. You are a genetically advanced soldier with the ability to leap hundreds of feet into the air, roundhouse kick people over building and lift tons with your hands.

Your job is to kill anyone who opposes the organization, a rebellion called "the cell"

The game IS complete anarchy, there are no rules.
You can complete your objective any way you can.
Killing innocent civilians will force "the agency" to send peace keepers to terminate you.

The result of the genetic experiments that made you super also unleashed a virus that turns people into virus.

In other words, the game is an accurate representation of what ATS thinks of the outside world.

Its also fun as hell.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

In Crackdown, and assume Crackdown 2 you play as a super powered police officer unleashed on a city in chaos, your whole aim is to prevent the anarchy going on, and to do your best to save who you can, based off of the trailers and what I've heard about the second one, the case is the same only far worse.

So in seeing an anarchy symbol you may well be correct and it was most likely intentional as it would tie very well into the story, however as far as seeing the shape of a square and compass... really? I think your just seeing thing's that you want to honestly, I don't see it, and it would be impossible to see both shapes as intentional as they would overlap and negate one or the other.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

i think its just a symbols of its own. kind of like a star more than a compass and anarchy symbol.

think about this;
if i made a video game, knowing im not one involved with conspiracies, i would still possibly use conspiracy symbols because i know there is a market for it.

so not everything is connected

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle456
reply to post by Dephyle

Just looks like an arbitrary design to me to be honest mate. if you want semi suspicious logo's from games take a look at the one for Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed Logo

Actually, the Assassins Creed was a real secret society called Hashshashin, its where the word 'Assassin" stems from.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

I don't know the game so I'm no help on that part. I do see where you see the Square and Compass, but its a stretch to say anarchy symbol.

reply to post by Doodle456

I love that game!!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythic Chris

Originally posted by Dephyle

I am an avid gamer

The game involves you working for an illuminati - like organization, you are an enforcer of the law. You are a genetically advanced soldier with the ability to leap hundreds of feet into the air, roundhouse kick people over building and lift tons with your hands.

Your job is to kill anyone who opposes the organization, a rebellion called "the cell"

The game IS complete anarchy, there are no rules.
You can complete your objective any way you can.
Killing innocent civilians will force "the agency" to send peace keepers to terminate you.

The result of the genetic experiments that made you super also unleashed a virus that turns people into virus.

In other words, the game is an accurate representation of what ATS thinks of the outside world.

Its also fun as hell.

this guys description of the game is more entertaining.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

No, no, no! If you want a real symbol of a secret society in a game, look no further than "The Conduit" for Nintendo Wii. The guy has an item known as the "All-Seeing Eye" for goodness sakes!

www.infendo.com...

Check it out here.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

It is a combination of both the Annarcey Symbol and the Free Mason symbol.I haven't played it but I heard it's fun.

new topics

top topics

join