It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama signs toughest-ever US sanctions on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Obama signs toughest-ever US sanctions on Iran

www.ynetnews.com

President Barack Obama signed into law the toughest ever US sanctions on Iran, which he said would strike at Tehran's capacity to finance its nuclear program and deepen its isolation.

The measures, on top of new UN Security Council and European sanctions, aim to choke off Iran's access to imports of refined petroleum products like gasoline and jet fuel and curb its access to the international banking system.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.oneindia.in
online.wsj.com

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Obama, yes, actions have consequences.

The globalist elite want to foment WWIII in the Middle East by launching a preemptive strike on Iranian nuke facilities.

It looks like Obama's handlers have given the order to their ever-so-loyal frontman to carry it out with no Q & A asked.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Change we can believe in, I'm still waiting on him to get the troops out of Iraq as he promised in his campaign...

I told everyone I knew who voted for this joke hes just like bush, a puppet for TPTB who will continue this "war on terror" load of garbage, this is the first official step towards war. same crap happening now that lead up to the Iraq quagmire.

unfortunately just as the neocons did with bush, they supported his war mongering and the democrats protested it. now that the tables are turned its the democrats supporting it and the republicans protesting it. all over POLITICS
and both sides are completely oblivious to how big of hypocrites they are and to the fact that they are all nothing but ignorant puppets being used and mocked behind the scenes.

Good job you war mongering pricks were all getting screwed and all that matters is that your side is "right" but unfortunately for the rest of us who aren't puppets your ignorant majority is going to destroy everything.

sometimes I actually dream about the SHTF and pray that I'll live long enough to watch these morons get what they deserve for their ignorance.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by C0le]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Change we can believe in, I'm still waiting on him to get the troops out of Iraq as he promised in his campaign...

I told everyone I knew who voted for this joke hes just like bush, a puppet for TPTB who will continue this "war on terror" load of garbage, this is the first official step towards war. same crap happening now that lead up to the Iraq quagmire.

unfortunately just as the neocons did with bush, they supported his war mongering and the democrats protested it. now that the tables are turned its the democrats supporting it and the republicans protesting it. all over POLITICS
and both sides are completely oblivious to how big of hypocrites they are and to the fact that they are all nothing but ignorant puppets being used and mocked behind the scenes.

Good job you war mongering pricks were all getting screwed and all that matters is that your side is "right" but unfortunately for the rest of us who aren't puppets your ignorant majority is going to destroy everything.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by C0le]

It's wholly true. Mainstream U.S. politics is nothing but an elaborately staged pro-wrestling match, as former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura said (I don't know if you're from Minnesota or not).

Remember, Obama receives his marching orders from Bilderberg and CFR in the same fashion as his immediate predecessor as Bush 43, who got his marching orders from his CFR and TC handlers and every other former U.S. president.

The viper's den of Capitol Hill is densely populated with bought-out traitorous politicians who sell out their nation in return for more promising rewards by the globalists the same way Judas Iscariot sold out Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver.

[edit on 2/7/2010 by ironfalcon]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
As far as existing sanction go.
Does anyone know if this new round actually add anything to the mix??

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

Israel should have the toughest sanctions for not agreeing to UN resolutions and not allowing inspections by the IAEA...

But heck, lets screw the other guy...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

It's wholly true. Mainstream U.S. politics is nothing but an elaborately staged pro-wrestling match, as former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura said (I don't know if you're from Minnesota or not).

Remember, Obama receives his marching orders from Bilderberg and CFR in the same fashion as his immediate predecessor as Bush 43, who got his marching orders from his CFR and TC handlers and every other former U.S. president.

The viper's den of Capitol Hill is densely populated with bought-out traitorous politicians who sell out their nation in return for more promising rewards by the globalists the same way Judas Iscariot sold out Jesus Christ for 30 pieces of silver.

[edit on 2/7/2010 by ironfalcon]

Yes.

The business: death and destruction. There's a good dollar in there.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
"curb its access to the international banking system."

But i don't think Iran wants to deal with the zionist bankers at the IMF in the first place.

Next they will tell us that people that store gold/silver are all terrorists too.

Russia didn't have very good access to IMF funds and it didn't do them much harm in the long term.

Time for another false flag attack becaue the public are not buying this BS about Iran

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by ironfalcon

Israel should have the toughest sanctions for not agreeing to UN resolutions and not allowing inspections by the IAEA...

But heck, lets screw the other guy...

In an ideal world, yes, but as TPTB decide who can have what and who can't. That's not a new phenomena and it is why a fair world will always remain an utopia. I couldn't care less if the Iranian people would finally be liberated from these extremist zealots, but the motives brought forward by the West and Israel are unjustified because our leaders don't care about human rights. If they would, they would have removed certain regimes in Africa already a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Like ron paul says, this sort of stuff is sick in todays world.

How anyone anywhere can be a liberal and support any american president is beyond me, obama surely must of pissed of so many people who claim to care about people with this.

Sick what they did to iraq, and now iran.

new topics

top topics

join