It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyndi Here!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm new!!!

Let's be friends, yeah??

My name is Cynthia, but I prefer to be called Cyndi. I'm a pretty complicated girl, but I'm simple at the same time. I'm honest, which can be brutal. I care way too much; it might be my downfall. Don't expect me to write about anything you will care about. I only started this because I'm in a completely new chapter of my life, and wanted a place to put my feelings out there, and express how I feel. I'm more of an emotional person than a practical one. I'm nurturing and extremely maternal. I love to cook and I love quiet nights in with my boyfriend. I can be a major brat when I'm hurt. I will never let you forget what you did to me, even if I forgive you, but I'm a sweetie pie... play nice with me and I'll play nice with you.
I enjoy getting to know new people and I enjoy good conversation, so feel free to talk to me
The more friends the better.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Cyndi. Sounds like Deftones is your favorite band. What about movies though? Have you seen the film Yes Man? It's awesomely funny.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Welcome to ATS!

Personal Disclosure: Please don't forget the BTS [belowtopsecret] and Chat sides of the website OK!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Welcome, Cyndi. You are among friends. Now get out there and find us!

lol, I am a Cynthia, too.
Very similar to you, it seems.

Enjoy ATS, and don't be afraid to make a difference.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Heya and welcome! I'm another Cindi. It looks like we have a handful of us with the same name here. Enjoy the site, look around, and make yourself at home.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hello and welcome I know your gona love it here there are some great and interesting people on this site dont be afraid to express your opinions here

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DeftonesGirl88

Well. you made me laugh. No woman ever forgets anything a man does wrong. It can be just one thing over 15 years and it will come up. As an anthropologist I keep track of this cultural stuff.

I have a very unstable work history and that tends to drive women a little crazy. No stability. It frightens many people male and female. I am right now getting reacquainted with my high school sweetheart after 45 years and guess what she remembers most about me. I had a lot of jobs.
She married my best friend and they divorced about 20 years ago so the catching up has really been interesting as I have missed them both. This is a fun site as I can pick up a bit of info now and again. You seem to have no fear which is the only way to live. Have fun, make friends, see you around.

Paddy

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Welcome!

I do Falun Gong which includes eliminating our seven emotions and six desires, meditation is also included in the practice. You might be interested in a discussion..

Good to hear you like staying quiet, I do that too.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I think we would get along great! I am the same way, although our stubbornness might cause us to bump heads! lol. Welcome to ATS! I'm Krystine

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hey Cindi,
Wow we have so much in common! Being a Leo I am somewhat of an emotional and very nurturing person too. Whats your sign? I agree with the forgive but not forget thing. And the world needs more honesty, brutal or not. I like people who don't mince words. Straight up, thats how I like it! It would be so much easier if everybody did that.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Welcome Cyndi! I am starbug3my. I used to listen to 97X Radio before it went off the air and I think they played Deftones music. They are streaming online now.

new topics

top topics

join