It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Av 1st, 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I started a thread here on ATS on 6-6-2010 called "2010 Birth Pains."

Forgive me for being redundant. I feel the World is heading at break neck speed toward calamities which are beyond anyones control to handle. Some may say, "Hey, stop cussing like that!"

What! Beyond my control? Yes, that's right! There is a time coming in which men's hearts will fail them for fear of those things coming upon the earth.

The horrendous calamity continueing to escalate in the Gulf of Mexico is one such calamity. This has been beyond anyones control. These types of disasters will continue and I am sorry to say they will continue in frequency and intensity.

Our Solar system is scheduled to slowly but surely move through the Milky Way Galaxy until eventually lining up with it's center before it's procession through, to begin a new cycle of transit of which such event is said to occur December 21, 2012.

Whatever the source for ignition whether it be natural or man made, I believe we need to prepare our hearts and minds to face the days ahead which in my opinion will with more intensity and frequency try us, even to the point when some will faint with fear and some will actually have heart attacks for fear because of these coming calamities.

One reason why I believe these calamities are upon us, such as we have witnessed in the near past and are presently witnessing, seemingly as slow as molasses, like the moving of the Solar System through the Milky Way, yet in reality at break neck speed, one right after the other.

Anyway, the reason as to why I believe we are there, is because of an astronomical event about to occur.

I don't have readily available at the writing of this thread of how and when we obtained and initiated to use of the Gregorian Calendar but, the use of the Hebrew Calendar is more ancient and according to ancient script it is the means by which God directed the Israelites keep months, days and years.

Some of the, what is called "Feast Days" to be observed on specific days of the year must be observed by the use of the Hebrew calendar. The Gregorian calendar and the Hebrew calendar are figured by different means in that the Gregorian calendar goes by Solar procession and the Hebrew calendar is calculated by the observation of the Lunar procession.

So, in 2008 if were are observing the Gregorian calendar, we would normally not be aware that on Av 1st on the Hebrew calendar there was a total Solar eclipse.

In 2009 if we were observing the Gregorian calendar, we would normally not be aware that another total eclipse occured on Av 1st of that year as well.

Today is July 1, 2010. On July 11, 2010 on the Gegorian calendar in the evening it will be Av 1st on the Hebrew calendar. Av 1st, 2010 there is going to be another total Solar eclipse.

The Av 1, 2008 Total Solar Eclipse
The Av 1, 2009 Total Solar Eclipse
The Av 1, 2010 Total Solar Eclipse

IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!

The sun, moon and stars ARE FOR SIGNS(a sign means to signify) and seasons.

I believe we are on a count down to judgement to effect nations, peoples, tongues.

3 Solar Eclipses, 3 years in a row, on the same date on the Hebrew calendar is, in my opinion, a sign we are moving into the, what is called, "The End of Days"

The astronomical events in heaven (2nd heaven/what we call Space) is God's Time Clock/Procession of Time. The movement of the Celestial is God's means for man of keeping perfect time. The means of keeping time by this method of watching the Celestial for the most part has been lost. But, I believe God knows what time it is and I believe He is revealing to many that time is up!

Pray that you may be account worthy to escape.

"For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:35,34)

The Fourth of July is celebrated with fireworks. I don't believe though that that is the date when we will see the real fireworks. I believe the 3 Solar Eclipses in a row on the same date could be a sign of a beginning, envolving the Nations of the World. And, the real fireworks are ahead.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Did not know that, thanks. Very interesting with 3 eclipses on the same date three years in a row. I'll be paying more attention though to July 20-21st as that would be Av 9th, a day in Jewish history filled with tragedies.

What happened on the Ninth of Av

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

this is loonie, are you trying to say that a star born millions of years ago, in a galaxy far far away only exists to be significant in your life? or my life? just to be a sign for some combined delusions?

seasons are the result of our passage around the sun... they are not any kind of sign, just a natural part of things as they are.

suns don't form just to signify random occurrence's in your life. or mine, or some arbitrary bearded figures from antiquity.

three solar eclipses on the same day would be weird, but a year apart, is not so weird.

are The Av 1, 2008 Total Solar Eclipse
The Av 1, 2009 Total Solar Eclipse
The Av 1, 2010 Total Solar Eclipse

all on the same date on the Gregorian calendar? or do they occur on different dates? like July 11, July 22, July 31 over the 3 years?

we can assign meaning to anything. like a magic rock, it doesn't mean it truly has meaning.

thanks for all your effort, but I disagree with your analysis,

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Imagine CNN in the middle ages,Christiane Amanpour live from Europe where the black death has killed 40 percent of inhabitants,Richard Quest live from London which has just burnt to the ground,Anderson Cooper reports from Moscow where the mongols are poised for the final onslaught,Larry King tonight has the Bishop of Barcelona on the inquisition,in a nutshell OP # has always happened and will always happen its just the fact instant communications make you more aware of them,dont panic the world aint ending.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
11th is world cup final day to
and the trumpets they have, the fans have will be blown world wide forgot the name of em the horns but they sound like a rams horn. the trump of god

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Besides what everyone wrote i will add this and more to the point. What is your message? Ok lets say for kicks and giggles the world really is ending. Yep ok its coming we are all doomed. Ok so now what. Whats the point. I read all this crap about doom and gloom. Ok so your one of so many thousands of people who just KNOW the world is coming to an end. What do you want us to do about it? The funny thing about all of you guys with your end of the world prophecys and warnings is you propose it with the idea that its unstoppable and inevitable. I have personally decided that if this truly is the case then there is just no point in worrying about it. Live your life and get over it. Go out get a beer, spend some time with friends, make love to someone you find attractive and just enjoy what this world has to offer cause guess what. Your end is coming one day regardless if the worlds end is nigh.

If your message s one of hope to save souls then ok i get it but seriously you dont need to frighten the hell out of people to spread the message of gods word. I personally think its all crap but hey save em souls. LOL.
Just remember that death is something we are all going to face regardless if its the end of the world and i am sure once you face yours the last thing your going to be concerned about is the world end. Your only going to care about your own personal end and what awaits YOU on the other side if there is one.

Spreading a message of peace and hope is so much better than doom and gloom.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Can I draw your attention to this very useful link;

Thread by Skeptic Overlord

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

this is loonie, are you trying to say that a star born millions of years ago, in a galaxy far far away only exists to be significant in your life? or my life? just to be a sign for some combined delusions?

Bravo.. Well said!

I'd imagine staff will lock or move this thread soon anyway.
As SO stipulated:

PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE

This forum is for the discussion of predictions from previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

Personal member predictions should be posted on the BTS forum DREAMS & PERSONAL PREDICTIONS.

IRM

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Sorry, I cannot take credit for this being my analysis alone, There are many that know of this and believe it to be more than just chance.

Seasons has more meaning than what you suspect. In ancient scripts, seasons, mean FEASTS. The word itself where it refers to the sun, moon and stars are for signs and seasons, the word season is the Hebrew word (Mo ed, pronounced Mo-aid) it means appointed times/set times. There are 7 Feasts in the year that God says, "These are my Feasts."

But, that would be straying off subject, because the Av 1st Eclipses are not on any of those Feast Days.

However since you already are set in your on way as far as your own understanding regarding evolution/Creation, then you probably cannot understand how a Supernatural being could build a big clock in heaven which in truth, do declare His glory. The movement of the celestial tell the story of Creation.

The Av1 Eclipses three years in a row were in fact on different days on the Gregorian calendar. And, the three Eclipses in a row on the same date my friend is a sign, and it is God that is the one that has something to say.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

No, the world is not ending and I did not say it was ending. Go back to what you were doing before you read my thread!

I believe we are approaching the "End of Days" meaning the end of this AGE! Soon, which is approxiamatly 7 years from now, Armageddon will be in full swing. But, you know what? I will not be here. Will You? During the last 3 and a half years prior to Armageddon, ancient script states that unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved.

But, I guess you can make fun of all that too! Scoff if you like, does not change any thing!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by impyroo

Don't know, but I guess the blowing of all those trumpets could hearld something!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

Since you already think you know of the message of peace and hope, then you know the purpose of this thread, that it is about people that are not there yet, like you. People who seek peace and hope in the face of doom and gloom.

People in the future will be wishing they had listened to all those thousands as you say. Those thousands, but I would venture to say, Millions have been all about peace and hope. But, to some it is only Crap, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Above top secret, Below Top secret, makes no difference. But it does now, that you have taken it upon yourself to get this booted to a place of your liking. And, since you are giving your personal predictions, why are you lurking around in ATS?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
reply to post by okamitengu

The Av1 Eclipses three years in a row were in fact on different days on the Gregorian calendar. And, the three Eclipses in a row on the same date my friend is a sign, and it is God that is the one that has something to say.

in one breath you state they were on different days on the gregorian calander.
the next you say they are on the same day. same and different are two different words you know?

i appreciate you believe in god, some creator to make everything ok, but you know everything can just be ok without god. if things just exist.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Doesnt the TRUE calandar go by starting each month by the observance (not prediction ( of the new moon)?

Being able to 'observe' the 'new crescent' in the sky?

Hasnt most of the people been following the fixed Hebrew calendar and not followed the 'true observed' calender that cant be fixed, nor should be fixed?

If 'new moon' means the showing of the first site of the new crescent in the sky....how can these dates match up...and how can a solar eclipse and new moon be on the same day anyway.

The idea that 'new moon' is a time of the moon being by the sun making it a time of 'no moon' is a recent label for what 'new moon' means. Traditionally, new moon has always meant to the ancients....the first sighting of the 'new crescent' in the sky.

This is why, after spring equinox, it was so important to 'observe and watch for' the first sighting of the new crescent in the sky because this would be the first day of the new year.

The 'new moon' must be 'seen/observed'......you dont 'see' a 'dark moon'.

Like most things that must be observed because they cant be fixed....man has done just that....fixed something that should be observed.

The 'new moon' dates dont match the dates to the eclipses. Only the Hebrew sites that use the fixed calendar are saying this.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

ANd how do you determine that we enter a new age in 7 years?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
www.karaite-korner.org...

The Biblical month begins with the crescent New Moon, also called First Visible Sliver. The Hebrew word for month (Hodesh) literally means New Moon and only by extension the period between one New Moon and the next.

"Hodesh" (New Moon), is derived from the root H.D.SH. meaning "new" or "to make new/ renew". The Crescent New Moon is called Hodesh because it is the first time the moon is seen anew after being concealed for several days at the end of the lunar cycle. At the end of the lunar month the moon is close to the sun 1 and eventually reaches the point of "conjunction" when it passes between the Sun and the Earth.2 As a result, around the time of conjunction very little of the moon's illuminated surface faces the Earth and it is not visible through the infinitely brighter glare of the sun. After the moon moves past the sun it continues towards the opposite side of the Earth. As it gets farther away from the sun the percentage of its illuminated surface facing the Earth increases and one evening shortly after sunset the moon is seen anew after being invisible for 1.5-3.5 days. Because the moon is seen anew after a period of invisibility the ancients called it a "New Moon" or "Hodesh" (from Hadash meaning "new").

Many people have been led astray by the inaccurate use in modern languages of the term "New Moon". Modern astronomers adopted this otherwise unused term, which had always referred to the first visible sliver, and used it to refer to conjunction (when the Moon passes between the Earth and the Sun, at which time it is not visible). The astronomers soon realized that the inaccurate use of "New Moon" to refer to conjunction would lead to confusion so to be more accurate scientists now distinguish between "Astronomical New Moon" and "Crescent New Moon". "Astronomical New Moon" means New Moon as the term is used by astronomers, i.e. conjunction. In contrast, "Crescent New Moon" uses the term in the original meaning of the first visible sliver. A good English dictionary should reflect both meanings. For example, the Random House Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged Edition defines New Moon as: "The moon either when in conjunction with the sun or soon after being either invisible [Astronomical New Moon] or visible [Crescent New Moon] only as a slender crescent."

The Biblical 'new day of a month' is determined by the sighting of a new Crescent moon. It is not determined by the astronomical meaning of new moon...when the moon and sun are close in conjunction....during the time that the moon can not be observed.

Another point to consider is that there is no actual "day" of concealed moon. In fact the moon stays concealed anywhere from 1.5 to 3.5 days in the Middle East. It has been proposed that the "day" of concealed moon is actually the day of conjunction (when the moon passes between the Earth and Sun). However, it was only 1000 years after Moses that the Babylonian astronomers discovered how to calculate the moment of conjunction. Therefore, the ancient Israelites would have had no way of knowing when the moment of conjunction takes place and would not have known on which day to observe "Concealed Moon Day".

In contrast, the ancient Israelites would have been well aware of the Crescent New Moon. In ancient societies people worked from dawn to dusk and they would have noticed the Old Moon getting smaller and smaller in the morning sky. When the morning moon had disappeared the ancient Israelites would have anxiously awaited its reappearance 1.5-3.5 days later in the evening sky. Having disappeared for several days and then appearing anew in the early evening sky they would have called it the "New Moon" or "Hodesh" (from Hadash meaning "New").

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
By looking here at the moon phase for this month...

stardate.org...

You can see the new moon comes on the 13th of our days. Hebrew days starts at dusk....so the new moon for the Hebrew calendar would be on the 12th of July....not the 11th.

The 1st day of a new month does not start during 'conjunction' of sun and moon. It starts when a new silver crescent can be observed.

top topics

join