It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked Illuminati Card? Bp Oil Spill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Overlooked Illuminati Card? Bp Oil Spill?

[url=http://cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Illuminati%20NWO%20card%20game?sa=745184888]cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com[/url ]

Seriously hope that image post worked (Just Joined)
The description on the card reads Gold from seawater....Odd
If your not familiar with these cards there are a few others that depict events that mirror reality

For the entire set go to
cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com...

and if my images do not work the card is called midas mill
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sorry for posting That in story snippet like i said i just joined not sure how to post properly and yes ill be learning how to do that right now also if there are any admins that can maybe email me or something about what im doing wrong that would be sweet. Hope this makes 50 words Really how about now

[url=http://cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Illuminati%20NWO%20card%20game?sa=745184888]cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is NOT BREAKING NEWS and this thread needs to be LOCKED.

link   
There was a thread on here where they discussed both of those cards, I think.

The really trippy one for me was the Hail-Bob one, since the cards came out in 95 and Applewhite and co killed themselves in 97.

link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Hey sorry man i just joined 10 minutes ago I am trying to figure out how to use this properly I swear learning is kind of a trial and error thing for me, also I don't understand how your quote is applicable

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The thread is in the wrong place but a mod should be along to move it into the appropriate place.

Also don't worry about making some mistakes. Like you said as a new member there is going to be some trial and error involved. I know there was for me...

As for the cards I do remember the Backlash card being shown in the other thread concerning the Illuminati card game but the Midas Mill card is new to me.

It's pretty interesting after reading the description. I don't really know what to make of the cards they could have just been made by someone with good foresight concerning things that could possibly happen.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

no one cares bro

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Maybe the title of the card is meant to explain companies actually making money off this. From what I understand Haliburton is profiting from the BP oil spill since most of the blame is on BP. There was a thread earlier about it.

Or it could be a metaphor for how we treat our oil....Like "black gold" as they call it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Black gold, dark horse, pay attention to the envrionment *Hint-hint*

top topics

join