It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling Reveletions. More going on in The Gulf Of Mexico Than An Oil Spill!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Also of interest is that the Oil spill in China was in the same area as this algae is showing up. Still think it's runoff from fertilizer, justadood??

I never said i think its just from run-off. I was merely countering your assertion that no one spoke of "Dead Zones' prior to this oil spill.

Edited to add:

Your statement was

Algae is blooming all over the world. The official report is that this is from fertilizer runoff which feeds the algae You would have to be braindead to believe that. Uh... how many decades have these fertilizers been used, yet all around the world this algae is showing up ... shortly after the Deepwater Horizon spill. ... hmm...

I merely pointed you to sources that show that algae blooms did indeed exist prior to this oil spill, all over the world, anywhere there was any sort of nitrogen-rich runoff.

Perhaps instead of trying to be combative and argumentative, you could more productive results in engaged debate of the facts?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by justadood]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by justadood

No, I didn't. I jumped the gun. My apologies. I've changed my post to reflect the new information presented.

Thank you.

Also, am still waiting for your data to prove that algae in water is not profitable.

If you can't back this up, stop making the claim.

My 'claim' is based on the fact that there are already algae farms on land. This makes me think that the model is probably more profitable on land, or there would already be at least as many on water as already exist on land.

Your combativeness is not something I care to engage in. I'm just trying to give you a little more perspective for your theory.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

No, I didn't. I jumped the gun. My apologies. I've changed my post to reflect the new information presented.

Thank you.

Also, am still waiting for your data to prove that algae in water is not profitable.

If you can't back this up, stop making the claim.

My 'claim' is based on the fact that there are already algae farms on land. This makes me think that the model is probably more profitable on land, or there would already be at least as many on water as already exist on land.

Your combativeness is not something I care to engage in. I'm just trying to give you a little more perspective for your theory.

That is not proof that is horrible reasoning.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
did i claim it was proof?

no.

it is deductive reasoning.

You postulated a theory. You also have no 'proof' that anyone is planning on growing algae in the gulf on mass levels for harvesting for jet fuel. It is merely a theory, and i offered you some perspective for your theory. You chose to take this as some sort of personal attack, although i assure you it isnt. This is merely how adults discuss things.

So, to recap, you are aware that dead zones have existed prior to these oil spills, yes? That ANY sort of nitrogen-rich runoff, be it oil, fertilizer, or oil-bi products, will contribute ot dead zones that exist in nearly every major body of water in the world and have for at least a decade?

great.

you are aware that algae fuel farms are profitable on land, yes?

great.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Also of interest is that the Oil spill in China was in the same area as this algae is showing up. Still think it's runoff from fertilizer, justadood??

I never said i think its just from run-off. I was merely countering your assertion that no one spoke of "Dead Zones' prior to this oil spill.

LIAR !!

Back it up. Provide the statement.

Or please stop with the baseless personal attacks that do little to further your theory.

You made a statement that belied a level of ignorance on the subject. I offered a bit more info to broaden your understanding. You have repeatedly attacked me while avoiding the concrete data for a series of posts now and you seem intent upon having some sort of internet beef.

count me out.

look at the facts and be well.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You know what, don't even bother. I refuse to try and reason with an idiot. You've been put on ignore. The algae booms are NOT a result of run-off. That's retarded. They have been fertilizing for decades, yet it's only showing up hardcore recently.

The algae booms are a result of deadzones, which are mostly a product of hydrocarbon emissions, chemtrails, and oil leaks. These all result in the acidification of the ocean's, and a resulting loss of oxygen.

Industrial age brought about AGW. AGW resulted in partial oxygen depletion/dead zones. Chemtrails covered up how bad AGW is, hence the decade where temps actually declined, and a consequence of this was increased acidification/oxygen depletion/dead-zones/algae booms.

Whether or not the intention all along was to have this oil leak on purpose, it happened, and it does fall in line with the government's need to transition off of oil ASAP.

It increased the rate at which these algae booms are manifesting. Because the oil is already there, how could you possibly try and compare what's going on with land and what's going on in the oceans?? It's not about profit when you're trying to keep civilization going.. the priorities are a bit different... ya know?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

BS. You are a liar and someone who refuses to go over the data provided. The documents are there, and you're choosing to ignore them.

YOU ARE ON IGNORE..

Either you're a disinfo agent, or an idiot. Either way, I don't need to deal with your trash.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You know what, don't even bother. I refuse to try and reason with an idiot. You've been put on ignore. The algae booms are NOT a result of run-off. That's retarded. They have been fertilizing for decades, yet it's only showing up hardcore recently.

The algae booms are a result of deadzones, which are mostly a product of hydrocarbon emissions, chemtrails, and oil leaks. These all result in the acidification of the ocean's, and a resulting loss of oxygen.

Industrial age brought about AGW. AGW resulted in partial oxygen depletion/dead zones. Chemtrails covered up how bad AGW is, hence the decade where temps actually declined, and a consequence of this was increased acidification/oxygen depletion/dead-zones/algae booms.

Whether or not the intention all along was to have this oil leak on purpose, it happened, and it does fall in line with the government's need to transition off of oil ASAP.

It increased the rate at which these algae booms are manifesting. Because the oil is already there, how could you possibly try and compare what's going on with land and what's going on in the oceans?? It's not about profit when you're trying to keep civilization going.. the priorities are a bit different... ya know?

Just, Wow. So, despite all evidence to the contrary, including links i have provided you earlier int his thread, you are going to claim that algae blooms never existed prior to this gulf incident.

That is patently wrong and if you choose to push forward with your theory in denial of this, then you are limiting yourself in your quest for answers.

also, i think calling me an idiot is frowned upon here.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

BS. You are a liar and someone who refuses to go over the data provided. The documents are there, and you're choosing to ignore them.

YOU ARE ON IGNORE..

Either you're a disinfo agent, or an idiot. Either way, I don't need to deal with your trash.

So, again, you hurl an accusation at me, and yet dont back it up.

You engage in name-calling when all I have done is try and educate you on a fairly common subject.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You might want to consider that they released something that came up with the oil and gas. Something that the government is trying to kill, hence the insistance or toxic corexit and other life threatening chemicals. If you examine the M Star pictures you can make out a giant face print. That was the tanker that "exploded" near the strait of Hormuz. The Bible states that "the Sea shall give up its dead." That is every thing that died in or whose body was carried to the sea via rivers, tsunamis since the seas were formed. That is four billion years worth of dead things compressed into the sea bed. The return of the Christ is signaled by the "law of death" being broken and all those immortal souls rising up to meet him in the air. It makes more sense than greedy people making a petri dish out of the Gulf and other bodies of water. A large portion of our oxygen comes from algae in the oceans. Me personally, i would rather breathe than drive....but thats just me.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The return of the Christ is signaled by the "law of death" being broken and all those immortal souls rising up to meet him in the air. It makes more sense than greedy people making a petri dish out of the Gulf and other bodies of water.

This is who is attracted to this thread...

wtf was I thinking??

I might as well leave ats...

humanity has gone insane......................................

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

goodbye......

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Star and flag for the thread. Imo I think you are right on the money. The significance of this and ancient ancestors is hardly denyable. We need to forget what we think we know and start opening our eyes. Sometimes we need to go backwards in order to move forwards.
You do realise that this will change everything for everyone eventually?
I've said many times before out with the old and in with the new, well here we go people. There are areas that need to end bringing to light new ways...... Evolution.
Financial system
Transport( aviation and automotive) industries
Religion

Well done for this find. Should be a thread that will last the duration.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is a pure BS thread, I cannot believe ATS is even allowing it to remain available for comment. Or that anyone would flag or star it. Or that it has supported this many pages, of which I bet are a lot of posts like mine.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Interesting.... I have heard so many theories (which I encourage BTW)....but.....sometimes the best explanation is the simplest. The oil industry is killing the gulf just fine....they don't need to change tactics. Oil is BIG money. The oil industry puts the dollar over the environment....always have, always will. The basis of all of this is money and greed. They cut corners to save money, therefore blowing the rig etc. Since it was their fault for CAUSING this by skirting safety rules, they had to cover their uhhhh "bottom lines"
THAT'S why the no fly zones, the media lies etc. They are already talking about trying to tap into the same reservoir in the future. They have invested so much money in these rigs and production, and now they have to pay out the wahoo for claims and future lawsuits. They will keep drilling, and stay with the Black Gold. Interesting post, and I don't mean to dismiss it, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
This is a pure BS thread, I cannot believe ATS is even allowing it to remain available for comment. Or that anyone would flag or star it. Or that it has supported this many pages, of which I bet are a lot of posts like mine.

Yes, because threads that have mounds of facts backing them up, are so less credible than personal stories of shadow-people attacking them, or the world being 6,000 years old.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Well, just read his responses to me in this last page and a half. He's called me a, 'idiot' and 'liar' and a 'disinfo agent' for pointing out that algae blooms existed prior to the BP incident.

what happened to moderation?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Sir, you have repeatedly lied on this thread. Anyone who is interested can go back through the posts and see clearly that you twist my words to fit your purpose.

Shame on you.

Back it up. Provide the statement.

Right here.

Just, Wow. So, despite all evidence to the contrary, including links i have provided you earlier int his thread, you are going to claim that algae blooms never existed prior to this gulf incident.

That is patently wrong and if you choose to push forward with your theory in denial of this, then you are limiting yourself in your quest for answers.

also, i think calling me an idiot is frowned upon here.

That is a lie, I never said that. This is one of many you have presented in this thread.

You are either unaware of your lies because you're in denial, else you have an agenda to push my buttons. I don't care which one it is, it's a lie nonetheless and I don't deal with people like you. On second thoughts, I bet you have a passive-aggressive personality disorder. Yes, this makes most sense. Go see a therapist, dood.

Ignore BACK ON!

[edit on 12-8-2010 by unityemissions]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join