It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling Reveletions. More going on in The Gulf Of Mexico Than An Oil Spill!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Startling Reveletions. More going on in The Gulf Of Mexico Than An Oil Spill!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b926b1e568d0.jpg[/atsimg]

In the course of our investigation into the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, we have uncovered some startling information. What I am about to tell you will knock you out of your seats. There is a lot more going on in the Gulf of Mexico than the oils spill. This administration and many other entities like BP, Citi, Nalco, GM, GE, Goldman Sachs, University of Chicago, holding companies along with Dept of Defense, Billionaires and Politicians are all vested in biofuels. What is going on in the Gulf is directly related to this new industry. There is an Algae these companies are interested in. From the mouth of the Mississippi river, all along the Gulf coast and spreading down to the Everglades is prime area for growing this Algae. Crist is aware of this. He's funding it.There is a couple of other prime spots too. Chesapeake is one area and the Great Lakes is another. (Funny, we already had a Great Lakes Czar and a Chesapeake Czar.) (Now we have a Gulf Czar too!)

As you know, the oil continues to flow in the Gulf. It looks incompetent when assessing the response to the crisis. It is not incompetence. It is intentional and willfull destruction. They are spraying dispersants that are toxic to sea life. The dispersants hold the oil below the surface. Ask yourselves why you would want that. Wouldn't it be easier to vacuum the oil if it were floating? They are not letting foreign tankers in to help. Even the few barges Jindal got his hands on were stalled, citing they need to be inspected to see if they carried enough life vests. They did. They even pass the buck as to who is in charge. BP says they were in charge. O says he's in charge. The Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen says he's in charge. They run us in circles to divert the real questions. If you have noticed, most of their news conferences have very little to do with action response, instead focusing on claims processing. This is not incompetence. It is an intentional strategy. They don't want to clean it up or even try to contain it. What they are doing is in three steps. First get rid of oil industry in Gulf. Then turn Gulf into a dead zone. A dead zone is free of life or ability to sustain it. The oil, dispersants and fertilizers deplete oxygen. It kills animals and fish, also turning their remains into fertilizer. Finally, use Gulf as a giant Algae farm. Algae grows on water surface, getting oxygen from air, not water. Fertilizers like Urea supply much needed nitrogen. The Mississippi and the other rivers that empty into Gulf also pick up fertilizers from the many farms along the way. This feeds the Algae at the mouths of these rivers. The oil in the water won't hurt the Algae. It will only promote it's growth and burn factor.

Algae costs about $2. a Barrel to refine. This is potentially very profitable. The down side is , there isn't enough Algae to sustain the demand. It takes a lot of Algae to produce a single barrel. That means they need a huge place to grow and multiply the supply of this Algae. Right now they don't have this enormous Algae farm location. They have the desire, the technology, the investments and companies all set up.They have even taken the steps to map out the plan. That plan involves projects in the Great Lakes., Chesapeake Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This oil spill whether sabotage, negligence, accident or design is the perfect way to eliminate fossil fuels such as oil and to advance his biofuel agenda.. They will sacrifice the Gulf and all who live in or around it for this multi Trillion Dollar industry. This also ties in with Carbon capture and exchange. You all know about the Chicago Carbon Exchange, Cap & Trade and even O's support of Kyoto, so I won't bore you with history. For those who don't know details on those Bills and international climate agreements, please refer to back posts of mine, or those of others who have researched and posted. There is a proposal to store Carbon that has been captured by industries, in the Gulf. The Carbon will enhance the Algae growth while making a fortune for companies like O's Chicago Carbon Exchange. All the usual players as well as a few new ones are involved. There is everything from lies deceit, government stealth,to insider trading and intentional destruction going on. My friend and research teammate has compiled a short summary. Please read this, then I will pick it up from there.

More information provided here: Link

[edit on 1-7-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this.

Yes, it's just a personal blog, but a lot of links and information is provided.

I have yet to dig through it all, but on the surface it seems to be the most credible conspiracy I've heard about the Deep Water Horizon tragedy yet.

It seems to fill in a lot of blanks like intent, and motive behind delaying help from outside sources.

This ties in quite well with the issue of Peak Oil, which has been predicted to come around pretty soon. Is it possible that this whole mess was a means to turn the gulf into one giant petri dish?!

What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What do you guys think?

i think it is kinda silly and has not a shred of credible evidence to support the theory.

thats what i think.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Really?

Did you even bother to visit the site and see how it links together all nice and snugly?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is science fiction. I think it's too much far fetched. I'm not sure they would dare to make a plan like that, it's too unpredictable. Exploiting oil is much simplier and gives a lot of money when you manipulate the markets.

Also this would produce the same kind of oil that the oil that is extracted from earth, so it's not worth the effort (it's not Nature friendly).

[edit on 1-7-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've stated it before. They don't intend to clean the Bay. They intend to exploit oil directly from sea. This could be one possibility. That's why they have monopolized the whole GoM.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
oh.... it's "greed" again is it?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

i read what you quoted, and it is full of more holes than fishing net.

sorry, not trying to attack you. you asked for my opinion and i gave it.

in a nutshell? killing the gulf to grow algae that can EASILY be grown in controlled situations in a factory-setting (as they already do) is not going to make anyone any money.

also, 'they' have not and will not shut down oil rigs in the gulf. that is nonsense and has no basis in reality. they havent' they wont.

Also, its spelled revelAtion.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

I do agree that it's much simpler to keep pulling oil out, and control supply, thus making mega-profits. The main reason I find this article fascinating is that the time line of this event coincides with the peak oil which is predicted to really start cooking sometime this decade.

Remember, peak oil isn't about there being no more oil; it's about not having enough to meet demand. That would basically collapse societies.. so there definitely does seem to be a motive for such a huge disaster if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Perhaps it's not really filled of holes, you just haven't read all the supporting information. The article claims that there isn't enough land available to provide the amount of algae oil needed to supply our country. It states that Czars have already been announced for bodies of water including the GOM. hmmm...

I could be wrong, though. I do respect your opinion and right to give one on these boards.

Thank you for the comment!

lol. Yes, I know how to spell revelation. I was giving the complete article title untouched. I intend to keep it as such. I find many brilliant people often think too fast for their fingers to keep up, and don't much care for spelling errors. It's a shame that some people are so quick to judge. . . oh well.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I've heard too many conspiracies now surrounding this oil spill...and I just can't believe this one...no, I haven't looked at the links or blog...but I believer there are many other ways they could have done this a lot easier...as another poster said, such a plan is just too unpredictable...especially when all they need is a shallow pool that covers a massive area...they even state algae grows on the top of water...and there are many places they could have legally used without having to go to all that trouble...I'll have a little look at the blog and see what I think...

[edit on 1/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You are blind to the simple fact.

Oil is filling the Bay and they are not going to stop it.

Good for market or not, this is happening. Look beyond everyday logic.

It may be as simple as murdering America...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I do agree that it's much simpler to keep pulling oil out, and control supply, thus making mega-profits. The main reason I find this article fascinating is that the time line of this event coincides with the peak oil which is predicted to really start cooking sometime this decade.

Remember, peak oil isn't about there being no more oil; it's about not having enough to meet demand. That would basically collapse societies.. so there definitely does seem to be a motive for such a huge disaster if you ask me.

I think that because of this catastrophe the public will realise (like I did) that abiotic oil is a reality (I remember the news article on it). So there's maybe no peak oil if the oil is "regenerated" fast enought. Anyway even if there's no oil we can switch to electric cars and use nuclear energy. I don't see the need to kill the oceans of the planet.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
After huge amounts of tripe BS & Drivel from MSM finally someone has remembered just wot this site is all about.

Now this is very very interesting indeed fair bit to digest here to, just a thought for now, i wonder if any Unorforised Personel was wondering about the deep water horizon rig the week or day before the explosion,

Most plausible Theory/explanation yet good work

link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think your scenario is implausible at best. I have an old Scientific American kicking around here somewhere that discusses algae bio-fuel. In the article, the author explains how this algae can be easily grown in the desert or any other non-fertile region since it grows in plastic bags quite easily. Furthermore, within the article the author explains how an area smaller than Arizona would easily satisfy the fuel needs for the entire US motor vehicle fleet. If you really want, I'll see if I can dig it up so you can see for yourself. Just out of curiosity, where did you get such a wild idea?

link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Perhaps it's not really filled of holes, you just haven't read all the supporting information. The article claims that there isn't enough land available to provide the amount of algae oil needed to supply our country. hmmm...

Actually, i have studied this topic a lot. They dont just grow algae for biofuels horizontally. It is often grown laterally.

here's an example:

greenernews.files.wordpress.com...

blog.thomasfrank.org...

in addition, the harvesting techniques required for algae in the gulf would be FAAAAR more expensive than the controlled setting of commercial algae farms. and, finally, no one has EVER suggested we could supply ALL of our oil needs with algae. Or at least no one who has a clue has.

It states that Czars have already been announced for bodies of water including the GOM. hmmm..

And that makes you 'hmmmm' why? Are you saying you dont think there should be a government official in charge of making sure something like this doesnt happen again?

just joshin bout the sprelling. read my posts. i am the worstest speller ever.

link   

To my understanding, abiotic oil is only a theory and very few people support the idea. It may be true, but I'm pretty skeptical about it, atm. I've heard that there's not enough plutonium/uranium on the planet to use nuclear power to supply the worlds energy needs. It seems it will help out to make new factories, but it's not really a solution to our problems. As for the electric cars, I'm all for them. I think it's a shame that the water car, and electric car were killed. It gets me steamed just thinking about it!

As for this killing the oceans of the planet?

I never bought into that, and refuse to even consider it at this point. This may destroy the gulf and harm the east coast, but I think the worlds oceans will be just fine.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The next step to this is that the Algae is going to die because of the reduced oxygen in the water.

Sorry but Algae is a plant and is not compatible nor will it thrive in Toxic waste, this is why the marshes are dying.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh cool. I understand that yields are much higher done laterally. I've done just a little bit of research myself. What I understand, though, is that if they are using this technique and there's even the slightest bit of contamination in the system, then the yield is drastically reduced. I think the number I recall was 95%? Anyways, the only main point this blogger used was that there wasn't enough land available to do something on this scale within the U.S. I have no clue if this is correct or not. The gulf is pretty big, and we are using a good chunk of our land for either farms, residential, or industrial areas already. Then again, there's a lot of open space desert land out there!

I put the "hmmmm" because of the timing. We've gone 200+ years without a czar over our major bodies of water, and within a year of creating these roles, a disaster happens in the GOM. That was the only reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

It says in the article that algae grows on the surface of the water, and uses the oxygen in the air. Is this not so?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join