It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Believe The United States Will, Eventually, Break Apart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
To me -"Eventually" seems to be the key word. Eventually Sun will expand and torch Earth. Eventually all water would evaporate from Earth surface. Eventually people will become extinct. Eventually does not equal tomorrow. Or next decade. Or this century.
USA will certainly cease to exist - maybe due to braking up ,maybe due to been conquered, maybe due to other options. Eventually. Any empire/country fell.
But i do not see it happening this century. I do not see hatred based on geographical boundaries between American posters on ATS. And in order to break up economical woes are not enough.At least not this kind of magnitude of economical woes.
Look at Soviet Union break up - there was hatred between people from different republics and there was huge economical crisis. Not like lots of people pay more but get less and are angry. But like lots of people have nothing to eat.
So you can relax. This "eventually" is not going to happen anytime soon.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
my humble opinion here if anything kills this great nation(other then corrupt politicaians of any party) it will be mother nature we can fight enemys we can fight allies but at this stage of the technology game we cant even try to stop mother natures wrath and by her our undoing will come from

new topics

<< 1   >>

join