It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video of a UFO Fake or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Never seen this one before guys looks to good to be true what do yous think?

Graham

galactic-server.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hahahahaha. My guess is um, FAKE!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My gut says faker than Brittney's......

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
yep headin that way to

Graham

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
V.funny though. worth a look

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I like the sound effects and the 'speed wobble' .
Would be nice if it was real. Sorry Graham

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
kinda remind us of the movie close encounters, but the movie had better special effects

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
definatly fake.......

But I wonder.....

Could we really be able to identify a real one??

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle
definatly fake.......

But I wonder.....

Could we really be able to identify a real one??

Good point quadricle, check my thread on What is truth?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That isn't new. It's old by at least a couple years or so as I saw it the first time about 1 year ago and it was fake then, so I'm guessing it's still fake now too.

On a personal note however, I do like that one! It is certainly more interesting than the typical little speck or dot that flys through the picture for a second and that's it.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yep, that's the best fake video so far.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Now had the ufo not come so close and had the camera continued to wiggle as if it was held in somebodys hand and if the Ufo was always black then sure, but tat was computer animation by somebody who is not very good at it I might add.

I liked the way that it got in close as well, but the coulouring and such was all wrong. Nice try 2/5

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very bad fake, i could almost hear the War of the Worlds music lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
are you sure its fake ?

Did anyone notice that when the "ufo" was way out but approaching from the left there is a segment where the "ufo" leaves a faint black trail just prior to its turn to the right and towards the camera.

Why were they in the position that they where at that time of late dusk. This is not an optimal time to use a video camera. And why is the audio cut off and then overlly distorted when the "ufo" comes in close.

Any thoughts that instead of it being a "ufo from outerspace" that indeed this thing exists and that "certain" people know about them. Quite possibly the person filming this "event" knows the REAL story behind "ufos" or at least this specific type of "ufo".

By everyone agreeing it is a fake, it helps maintain the coverup of "ufos". As well as maintaining that certain elitism that some people in the "know" might currently have over others.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
are you sure its fake ?

I agree that our mass denial plays into the conspiracy of it but come on it makes Plan 9 look like LOTR.

jra

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It look very obviously CG and fake to me. The way it moves just doesn't seem right. And yes I know that it would have some sort of anti-grav or something, but it just wobbled too much. Also the lighting under it really striked me as just not looking right at all. And last but not least, the sound. The sound of the thing was horrible. It made no sound at all until it was right near the camera and then a very loud sound came on. I don't think you'd go from no sound to a really loud sound all of a sudden, it also just sounded like static.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I was buying it until it did a 'fly-by'.

You can see the string.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yep, it doesn't look real at all... Like someone mentioned, it's CG... Looks like it could fit in a toy story movie
.. I am tempted to lock this thread, because we have debunked this video already...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I am no expert in cgi, however the lighting doesnt look right to me either when it flies over. And also, why wouldnt the camera man have followed it as it passed overhead? Graham, have you considered e-mailing the site and asking about it?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Graham, do you have more background info of this video? Were did you find and were was it filmed? I also don't believe it's real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join