It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair to receive US peace medal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Truly, anyone who hasn't read 1984 should do so. War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength. Surreal...Orwell was a prophet.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

What with Obama's Nobel prize, now Blair the slogan has to be: Make war not peace.

Maybe we should posthumously award Saddam a prize?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Peace medal? He should be tried for war crimes!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Unbelievable............Mo did all the work regarding N.I. This is one crazy world.

Blair is not worthy to receive at all..........

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
As for Blair's nomination:

Its more an official thank you for being one of Bush's personal worldwide & paid off business associates for his loyalty and willingness to play ball with that fella from Texas.

Thats what I think. I could be wrong. Then again....

[edit on 7/3/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is shocking and Blair is still not out the woods with Dr Kelley

WMD Lies and 9/11 lies gets you a peace price or is it just an above the table bribe.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Blair is that dilusional, thinking he is above everyone else in this world, he will not listen to anyone. He would not even apologise to the families of those killed in the Iraq war. He should not be given this medal full stop. He should be at the wars tribunal for invading another country illegally. Ignorance is bliss I swear.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You don't understand, now being awarded a "peace medal" means that you are a war criminal. Since Obama you should have figured it out. Just change the meaning of peace in your head and you'll understand everything.

War is peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

Blair is that dilusional, thinking he is above everyone else in this world, he will not listen to anyone. He would not even apologise to the families of those killed in the Iraq war. He should not be given this medal full stop. He should be at the wars tribunal for invading another country illegally. Ignorance is bliss I swear.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Laurauk]

I hear you and believe it is up to us to ensure justice is served. The more of us that join grassroots movements, the more chance we may have to bring Blair the warmonger to trial.

It is insulting that he is now wondering the world attempting to bring peace in the Middle East. With the blood of tens of thousands of innocents on his hands, being a peace envoy is insulting to the dead and all the lives his wars have affected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join