It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is why they've been stockpiling plastic coffins??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by James Battleworthy

I was at the beach in Gulport today. While large areas had cleanup crews, there were still people in the water, wading, and swimming. The beaches were not closed except for the areas where people were cleaning.

No swimming ban, at all.

why would you think its alright to swim any where near that stuff? even within miles? sorry for the repost, bit of a noob

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Battleworthy

Why would you think it was alright to swim any where near that stuff? even within miles?

I didn't go swimming in the Gulf. I live near the beach, and go there, nearly every day to get a heads up, as to what is going on.

I was at the beach, and in the water, the day the platform blew up, but I haven't been in the water since.

That doesn't mean other people don't go in the water!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread589551/pg2#pid9136362]post by Blanca Rose[/

is you and your family think of an emergency plan?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Battleworthy

is you and your family think of an emergency plan?

Thankfully, my husband is from the south, and I'm a nothern gal!

We can go wherever we want to, if we need to.

Other people should be so lucky!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Mental illness?

I agree

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
so you said you had a nose bleed? is anyone else you know having odd problems or sicknesses?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by James Battleworthy

You mean the plastic containers that were the wrong size to even be coffins that some nut decided were coffins? Yeah I remember that myth. Troughs I believe, across the highway from the manufacturer.

I also remember the prison cars that were actually for automobiles.

I also remember the prison cars that were actually livestock haulers.

I also remember the imaginary camps in Alaska that don't exist.

What is it that keeps these myths going for so long? Mental illness?

You should comment on that Arizona cemetery...It seems that someone is expecting a large amount of U.S soldier casualties. People like to be scared I believe. When slasher flicks get boring people watch the world in anticipation of the next real life horror show...so yeah, I guess that could be labeled a mental illness of some kind using the DSM.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by illusions

Police Crime Tape. LOL!
Anyone else find that funny?

No, to tell you the truth, I didn't find it funny at all, because it was the first thing I saw when I got to the beach today. Then after seeing that first, it was apparent that the cleanup crews were raking the beach in that area. I don't know, should they have had toxic oil and dispersant signs up, instead? Not a hundred yards away, there were people swiming and wading. That is what the cleanup area was cordoned off with.

You ask, Should they have toxic oil and dispersant sings up?

Is that a serious question?

[By the way, I come from a married into family of oil platform workers. They haven't missed a day since this spill, off shore. They have also not had any inspectors on their rigs

What is your point? Do you think this is good?

I also do know people who fish for a livelihood, and yep, their careers are in the toilet

I also know people who have restaurants that serve seafood, who have had to triple their prices, because they are serving imported shrimp, oysters.........etc. People are having to close businesses........

From my vantage point, I see a lot of the stories........not complete, but a little better understanding than those on ATS, who speculate, fear monger, think they know it all, from across the country, or the globe.

So you are saying that you are seeing...
lives, businesses, the environment, and the economy being destroyed.
Toxic oil and dispersants in the water, beaches, air,
poisoning the seafood and ecosystem,
Toxic beaches taped off with crime tape,

But those who are concerned across the country are fear mongering?

Just want to understand where you are going with your train of thought.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by illusions]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow, a video about a National Cemetery under construction and a bunch of replies that relate to the oil spill. That's quite a leap. Last time I heard, soldiers were buried in National Cemeteries. Could it be that Arlington is getting full? Could it be that simple? As National Cemeteries go, that didn't look all that gigantic. The concrete boxes were vaults, in which coffins are contained - in ANY cemetery.

I know the oil thingy in the gulf is a big deal, but let's not try to tie every freakin event to it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think that the common man isn't even worth a "coffin" according to TPTB.

Mass graves will be like Nazi Germany, just piles of bodies bulldozered into a big hole period.

The "coffins" are probably for something else.

My own opinion.

History is repeating itself, and humanity just seems to never learn.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
lets hope not i doubt it .

[edit on 1/7/10 by impyroo]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I cannot say for sure but I think a serviceman can have the choice of where the want to buried either in their home state or at Arlington National Cemetary.I think if they go to Arlington they do not have to pay for it the gov't covers the expense.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Fema coffins freak me out. What does Fema officially claim that they're being used for? I don't know what it could be. There's millions of these black plastic coffin sized things being stockpiled and moved around the country. No one ever will be able to convince me that thats space age tupperware.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Please read the post I have put earlier in this thread. There are no such things as Fema coffins in Ga. Read the earlier post and if you need more I will gladly oblige you with whatever you want to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join