It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is why they've been stockpiling plastic coffins??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Can you all remember hearing about the 500,000 fema coffins stock piled in georgia? Could the massive oil spill bring about a use for these coffins? Maybe a hurrican pushing all that poison onto our shores and polluting the drinking water, and land, and food. Everything about this seems staged. to push the new agenda. But thats just what i think. Or maybe the Coffins are for the future war with iran right around the corner? Now im getting off topic, but i think millions will get sick from this mess. Theres no doubt about that, if they can smell the oil. then their breathing in the (VOC'S) benzyne, and methane, and so one and so forth. Any of you reading this from the gulf coast planning an evac yet? let me know and stay safe.

style="height: 344px; width: 425px"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/IAoteD-J9eA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
heres a link for fema coffins vid in Ga

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i know what you are referring to and if it turns out to be a catastrophe like it appears to be then fema will be down there......no doubt many could die if the oil/dispersant becomes acidic rains with traces of these chemicals in them.....was a post a few days ago on here about a collegiate study unsure of the school im thinking (harvard or texas a&m) search ats its on here somewhere........ of the methane in the gulf and was found to be 1 million times normal..........

[edit on 1-7-2010 by JTpirate]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by James Battleworthy

I was at the beach in Gulport today. While large areas had cleanup crews, there were still people in the water, wading, and swimming. The beaches were not closed except for the areas where people were cleaning.

No swimming ban, at all.

We've had a few rainy days, to keep some people away, but, the beaches are not closed to the public, in general, except the areas being raked, which had police crime scene fencing around them.

There are no evactuations plans for residents right along the beach.

The stockpile of so called caskets could be for any event, and I don't think it's a bad idea to be prepared if they are needed.

Do you?

To suggest that many people are going to die, because of this spill, is fear mongering, at it's best form!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

people will get sick from that oil. you can hang out around it and swim around or" near" it all you want. You will be exposed to the chemicals too. What about the corexit? were was that on the beach? or could you not see that?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You mean the plastic containers that were the wrong size to even be coffins that some nut decided were coffins? Yeah I remember that myth. Troughs I believe, across the highway from the manufacturer.

I also remember the prison cars that were actually for automobiles.

I also remember the prison cars that were actually livestock haulers.

I also remember the imaginary camps in Alaska that don't exist.

What is it that keeps these myths going for so long? Mental illness?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Uh...there are camps...plain and simple - argue it all you want. Want the list and locations? You can drive out to the one closest to you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

As a matter of fact, I had a bloody nose for about 3 days, 3 weeks ago or so, after not having had one for decades.

Went to the Dr., and had to get a vein cauterized. Was it from the air, oil buring or the corexit, I have no idea. The Dr. just brushed that off.

Now, could I see corexit on the beach? No, what we could see were tarballs, and oily seaweed, that was washed up because of Alex.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Why bother with coffin's? in any 'plague' time, pits were dug, and dead bodies just thrown in, helped the bodies to rot down a lot quicker, took up less room.
Horrible thought I know, but that's the way it was done, during both world wars, bodies were buried in pits, soldiers in blankets or rain capes.
In the 1st world war, the Brits were buried in army blankets, and the poor families were asked to pay for the blanket! heartless war office.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Speculation Is Not Fear Mongering, No One Knows Including You What Could Come from This Disaster, We've Never Experienced Anything Like This, Not Just The Oil But The Methane AndThe Corexit Being Dumped In Or Ocean, You Should Not Dismiss Someones Concerns Based On Your Own Opinions, The Word Fear Mongering Is Used To Much On This Site, Be Open To Everyones Opinion Not Just Your Own

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
DUDE ..! oh kasheet i'm in construction and man....i know....oh man...and the plastic coffins will hold five persons ....rail them to arizona i guess.

the sorry sap suckers

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Benzene is a natural constituent of crude oil

Benzene is a colorless and highly flammable liquid with a sweet smell it is a known carcinogen,

Benzene Health effects

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
NOT the plastic coffins AGAIN!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The paper pensacola news journal front page was saying nobody
knows for sure if it is safe- something like that anyway.
I know of persons who swam in it..what will happen? who knows.
As for the casket linkers..maybe they are just simply stockpiled.
It really is anybody's guess what could happen but if it were
nuclear etc..seems few ( with protective suits ) would be available to pick up the bodies..
if there were any left..might as well be guessing lotto numbers as
figuring out if there is a plot or plan behind the stockpile.
If there was no nuclear threat then maybe they would use flame throwers..
any hollywood thinkers out there who'd like to comment?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

I was at the beach in Gulport today. While large areas had cleanup crews, there were still people in the water, wading, and swimming. The beaches were not closed except for the areas where people were cleaning.

No swimming ban, at all.

Yes,

Why go to all the trouble of filling the gulf with deadly toxins
if you aren't going to let the citizens swim in it?

We've had a few rainy days, to keep some people away, but, the beaches are not closed to the public, in general, except the areas being raked, which had police crime scene fencing around them.

Police Crime Tape. LOL!
Anyone else find that funny?

There are no evactuations plans for residents right along the beach..

Why would anyone evacuate
just because there are huge levels of toxins
on the beaches and in the air?
That would be silly.

The stockpile of so called caskets could be for any event, and I don't think it's a bad idea to be prepared if they are needed.

Do you?.

Absolutely a terrific idea!
You never know when millions of people might drop dead!
Good thinking!

To suggest that many people are going to die, because of this spill, is fear mongering, at it's best form!

Absolutely!
No different than those nuts who say
you could poke your eye out
if you run with scissors!
Nut job, Fear Mongers!

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!
Or their health, thier home, their environment, their business, thier job, their life...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeropointt07

Speculation Is Not Fear Mongering

Well then, speculating upon unproven caskets, is not fear mongering? Yes, this disaster is bad. Nobody is dead yet, people that is, from the oil, or the corexit, directly.

No One Knows Including You What Could Come from This Disaster, We've Never Experienced Anything Like This, Not Just The Oil But The Methane AndThe Corexit Being Dumped In Or Ocean, You Should Not Dismiss Someones Concerns Based On Your Own Opinions, The Word Fear Mongering Is Used To Much On This Site, Be Open To Everyones Opinion Not Just Your Own

You are correct. Hence, I need to tell you, that I know a couple of groups of people who have booked cruises, from New Orleans to Mexico, next month, and then again in October. Yep, they may be cancelled, but do you think a cruise line wants lawsuits for driving people through an oil spill?

Tell ya what, unless you come down here, and see what I have, with no speculation, you sure as heck do not know any more than I do.

Yes, some areas are really hard hit, granted, but it is nowhere near coffin mode, yet!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusions

Police Crime Tape. LOL!
Anyone else find that funny?

No, to tell you the truth, I didn't find it funny at all, because it was the first thing I saw when I got to the beach today. Then after seeing that first, it was apparent that the cleanup crews were raking the beach in that area. I don't know, should they have had toxic oil and dispersant signs up, instead? Not a hundred yards away, there were people swiming and wading. That is what the cleanup area was cordoned off with.

By the way, I come from a married into family of oil platform workers. They haven't missed a day since this spill, off shore. They have also not had any inspectors on their rigs.

I also do know people who fish for a livelihood, and yep, their careers are in the toilet.

I also know people who have restaurants that serve seafood, who have had to triple their prices, because they are serving imported shrimp, oysters.........etc. People are having to close businesses.........

From my vantage point, I see a lot of the stories........not complete, but a little better understanding than those on ATS, who speculate, fear monger, think they know it all, from across the country, or the globe.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. Please read carefully so you don't miss something here. Are you ready? There are no Fema coffins in Ga. and I can promise you that. I know you want proof then here you go this is an email from the vice president of operations at the company that manufactures thes so called FEMA coffins.

Subject: Fw: Enquiry
To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial.

I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
[email protected]

And here is some more for you to read if this isn't enough. This is about the land that they are stored on and how many are stored there site.

And lets look at the numbers now. Lacy states there are about 50,000 of the burial vaults at this location (at the time of the writing of the letter). If you look at a picture of a stack of vaults, there are approximately 20 in each stack. If you divide 50,000 by 20, that means there are about 2,500 stacks of 20 each.
If you wish to believe the number of 500,000, dividing that by 20 you get 25,000 stacks of 20. There is no way there are 25,000 stacks at the Georgia location. 2,500, yes.

So if you still think there are FEMA coffins in Ga. and you want to read more proof that there are not FEMA coffins in Ga. feel free to ask and I will give you even more info that debunks this myth of coffins. Thats all I will do for now if you want more please ask I will happily give you more.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
My Family lives in Florida, and i am concerned about the sickness that i see alot of people are talking about on here. They live in orlando, and i havent had a chance to talk to them yet. so is anyone feeling sick in orlando area?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by James Battleworthy]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join