It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 Film Warned of Swine Flu Sterilization Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The film Children of Men (2006) is set in the year 2027, no children have been born anywhere in the world for 18 years i.e. since 2009

Part of the storyline is that one of the main actors split with his wife (the main actress) in 2008 after their young son died during a 'flu pandemic' in 2008.

So they're saying that babies stopped being born all around the world the year after the flu pandemic, and obviously the huge vaccination scheme.

To those who have looked into the Swine Flu scam, the fact that is clearest of all is that the 'Flu Pandemic' was all a fairytale to get as many people as possible sterilized (by injection). They wanted a lot more than they got, they tried to make it compulsory but failed.

There will be wave after wave of flu pandemic, one every few years, but in reality they are sterilization schemes in disguise; reducing world population

Was the film trying to get the message out, a warning?

A bit about the film en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by jameshawkings]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I would say yes. The film had many social messages and was a great flick to boot.

Everyday humanity gets warnings but we tune out. Why is that?

And now...
iPhone 4
New fashion blah
Movie you have to see
Horrible news story
War
Fear
etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Frightening concept, especially considering how many miscarriages happened after receiving the flu shot. "They" tried to say it was just a coincidence
makes you wonder.

In the TV show V that was on just a short time ago, they (the Vs) put something in the flu shot. I thought that was a good touch.

So is it art imitating life, or life imitating art....

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

You state "To those who have looked into the Swine Flu scam, the fact that is clearest of all is that the 'Flu Pandemic' was all a fairytale to get as many people as possible sterilized (by injection). They wanted a lot more than they got, they tried to make it compulsory but failed. "

Do you have any evidence to support the statement that people who got the vaccination are sterile?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

So they're saying that babies stopped being born all around the world the year after the flu pandemic, and obviously the huge vaccination scheme.

I've seen the film quite a few times, they never state what caused people to stop having babies. Theo's kid dies because of the flu but that has NOTHING to do with the sterilization event or whether it is artificial or natural.

You can also look at sperm count statistics in males, they've been decreasing in recent years, I think that fact was more an inspiration than any flu or disease.

Also no one, to my knowledge, has complained of becoming sterile since the Swine Flu scare we had recently. I know this OP is from 6 months ago but really, there is no connection between the film and the Swine Flu.

Was the film trying to get the message out, a warning?

There was a message but it had nothing to do with the Swine Flu. Its a great movie but you are reading way to far into it here.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Maybe the PTB borrowed some themes from this movie, but they didn't quite pan out.....at least it appears.

The Govt stockpiled hundreds of millions of dollars worth of squalene containing adjuvants. Which may lead to sterilization in a percentage of the population 15-25%.

No-one can really prove they ever released squalene in the vaccines, even though approval via "Emergency Use Authorization" was quite possible when Obama declared a national emergency.

No-one can really prove it wasn't in there either. I've yet to see one single certificate of analysis, from an independent lab on H1N1 vaccines.
Come on, these eugenics loving "mad bankers" own the media outright & can easily quash the truth.

new topics

top topics

join