It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming American Revolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bair1975
Dude.... Doc says lay off the fox news! If I remember correctly the last revolution didn't work out to good for ya.... By the way, who are you fighting? I can understand your/peoples frustration with our govt believe me, but fighting our military 1. is not a reality for you and your weekend warrior buddies packing .308 deer huntin smoke wagon's and some walkie talkies.... 2. OUR soldiers are brave Americans that most of us are related to...3. "hypothetically" say you/south starts a revolution that leads to an all out American revolution... That would be the end of Americans/United States period! So the goal you started out to achieve would be stomped away by foreign soldiers carrying the flags from their countries hoping to stake a claim on the "bread basket of the world"! Think about it... Your better off drinkin some Budweiser and watchin nascar...

First of all, I think if there is another revolution, it will be much different than the first. I certainly hope it is ALL citizens against "Big Brother". I can't stress the importance enough, that we understand that in this current environment, there is no Left or Right. They are pitting us against each other. We need to join as one and double our power.

Secondly, it is illegal for our military to take up arms against it's own citizens. Not that that will matter but remember, most of our military is sworn to protect us from all enemies, foreign and domestic. As I see it, most of our servicemen are patriots and are seeing the destruction of our country the same as we are. General McCrystal's comments testify to this. Therefore, for all we know, our military just might be on OUR side.

In any case, and this might sound suicidal, I would rather join an aimless revolution and die trying than sit cowering in my home waiting for "them" to come and save me. There will be two types of people falling into that category; cowards and invalids and currently I am neither.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The revolution will not be televised, the media is in on the scam. There will be no revolution, just like in the 30s, once most of the people are unemployed or underemployed and starving, the govt will come up with ways to "save" them from all the trauma. Another "New Deal". Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. And the people will run bleating to line up for it.

There can be no revolution without some highly popular leaders to pull the people together. With the media stranglehold, this is impossible. Only things like youtube can reach large numbers of people and try to get them all behind a movement. This is why the govt are busy trying to get a stranglehold on that too.

The govt fears this type of person. I believe that John Lennon was assassinated because he was so popular and saying "Give peace a chance" and "Power to the People" to hundreds of millions of fans. He WOULD have been able to spark a real revolution, not that he was going to, but they feared him anyway. But I digress.

What do you think would happen if some candidate were running on a platform of govt reform, 911 truth, and abolition of the Fed? Would he be allowed any TV time? Nope. Even Ron Paul is just a sham, in order to pacify people like us, the lunatic fringe, that at least there is ONE of them that is not a one hundred percent sociopathic criminal. Youtube would be the only hope, but they've got their hooks in that too. Something like this that went viral in a big way, would probably result in a fatal one car "accident", suicide, or "mugging gone wrong", like it usually does.

The thing that has a stranglehold on the US has a stranglehold on most of the countries of the world. The US is just its military branch. The few holdouts who are resisting are portrayed as "threatening" everyone else, when really they are just trying to opt out of the giant ponzi scheme which is the world monetary system. It operates much like a python squeezing the life out of everyone a little bit at a time. Stampeding the people back and forth with fake attacks and media blitzes about nothing, such as the swine flu, until in their fear and uncertainty they then stampede right into the tentacles of the thing, and fulfill what were its real desires from the beginning.

Once everyone has been unemployed and broke for a while, due to the fake "crisis" with the monopoly "money" system, then being basted with oil at the beach, and widespread famines due to the lack of seafood and the oil raining down upon the entire Midwest after three or four hurricanes blow it all up there, they will then be willing to work for peanuts while paying more for everything, after first sacrificing most of everything that everyone has earned since 1933. You will be happy to work 80 hours a week for just enough monopoly money to pay for your room and board, and once you are too old to do that, you will be "free" to do whatever you want. Out on the street, that is. Yet you will believe you are free, because you think that you "voted" for something or other, and you won't really have enough spare time to think about it, what with having to bust your ass all day long just to get a loaf of bread and a pack of hot dogs.

Last time this happened was around 1930, a massive wealth transfer and power grab, shortly after the establishment of the Fed and the first test war, the "War to End All Wars". Was there a revolution back then? Hmmm. Why not? And just think, the people back then were much less flouridated, aspartamed, televised, mesmerised, and propagandised than they are today.

Nothing is going to happen. The thing just hitched its constricting coils a little tighter, squeezing a little more of the life out of everyone. Unless ALL the people realize that THEY have the power over the govt, NOT the other way around. YOU have all the power over the govt. They are your SERVANTS. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. But everyone seems to have swallowed the idea that the govt is the BOSS of everything, and allowed to dictate what everyone does, and take whatever it wants from you. It's not. It would be easy as pie to fix the entire system, and very quickly, if only ALL the people can realize this. Unfortunately, most of them are far too dumbed down and medicated to even understand what is happening, and therefore nothing will change. Sorry. It's going to be a repeat of the Great Depression, only worse, which ended with WWII. So what do YOU think is going to happen? A revolution to bring all this to a halt, or another fabricated "War to End All Wars" to keep the boom and bust cycle running, and allow all the coils to get a little tighter?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

Originally posted by bair1975

Secondly, it is illegal for our military to take up arms against it's own citizens. Not that that will matter but remember, most of our military is sworn to protect us from all enemies, foreign and domestic. As I see it, most of our servicemen are patriots and are seeing the destruction of our country the same as we are. General McCrystal's comments testify to this. Therefore, for all we know, our military just might be on OUR side.

First let me say that I think all this internet revolution and these bits and bytes revolutionaries are nothing but an electronic version of chest thumping and penis measuring.

Second, I am very pro-military.

But, those two qualifiers aside:

There was a survey conducted by the Oath Keepers that found there was a distressing number of troops that would have absolutely *no* compunction against firing upon US citizens on US soil. [source].

Needless to say, I was deeply saddened to read the survey results. Saddened... and *shocked*.

[edit on 3/7/10 by Geeky_Bubbe]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
People are people. You've got your good and your bad like anything else. I'm a veteran and every time I watch "Full Metal Jacket", it reminds me of all the different personalities you see in the military. Also, marines are more apt to follow any order, then the army and followed by the Navy and Airforce, so if you're going to face this situation, you'd rather deal with a squid vs a jarhead

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Man! this country needs a leader. The masses are waking up grumpy only to find out their usual morning cup of coffee will not be forthcoming. They're looking for someone, anyone to blame.

Ah, but where to direct the anger and frustration? Obama? Illegal immigrants? BP? The banksters? Congress? Muslims?

This country, indeed the world, is ripe for the picking if only there was a leader to channel all the energy of the masses. It seems as if everyone is itching to fight and just waiting to hear the command of "Charge!"

Is it possible that even THIS is planned? Could we be whipping ourselves into a frenzy by design? Is such a "leader" already in the wings waiting until we're properly frothing at the mouth before stepping forward and leading us in a direction that, in hindsight, we may wish we had not followed?

Follow your conscience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join