It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming American Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Article - which I hope to feed ATS members to join... Europe will join to this fight.

Where the election is a fiction, the representation is a fiction also. Like will always produce like.
- Thomas Paine to the Citizens of the United States, January 29, 1803

A revolution is brewing in the United States of America. The public discontent surrounding the costly and disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the firing of General Stanley A. McChrystal, and the BP oil spill in the Gulf are all indications that a revolution is nearing. There are, of course, many other grievances, such as the trillion dollar bail-out and taxes, but there is one issue that makes a revolution inevitable: the government lies and cover-up about what really happened on 9-11.

The publication in March 2009 of the discovery of a large amount of super-thermite in the dust of the pulverized World Trade Center was not just the end of the government's version as an acceptable explanation of what happened on 9-11 – it marked the beginning of the American revolution against the tyranny that has hijacked our republic.

President Obama says that U.S. troops are fighting in Afghanistan because of the terrorism of 9-11 but we have solid scientific evidence that the Twin Towers were demolished with an extremely powerful form of super-thermite made with nanotechnology. The government lies about 9-11 and the proof cannot co-exist in peace. The discovery of super-thermite effectively marked the end of the criminal regime that runs the United States. Its days are numbered.

Read the whole Christopher Bollyn article!
www.bollyn.com...

REVOLUTION IS MORE THAN WELCOME - BOTH IN USA AND IN EU - NOW!

Are you ready? - I am.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The problem with your supposition is:
1. Too many Americans that do know about 911 don't care
2. Many Americans do not know about 911
3. TV rules no ability to think
I seriously doubt 911 will have anything to do with a revolution it will take a lot more then that. When unemployment hits 50% and inflation is over 100% then there maybe a minor revolution. These two things will happen within two years, until then everyone will stay peacefully plugged into their TV.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Some intresting events predicted by ATS member Zagari

- July 3- 6 2010, Chernobyl and solar event
( Israeli 3 cities destroyed )

- July 7 - 11 2010 major tension, riots in Usa, possible oil spill eruption and full disaster
Corection Theory Usa civil war begins

ATS Thread

Looks like July will start off with a bang. This guy did predict the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and 3 events on June 23.

So I guess time will tell.

I am ready.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Not to pretend I am psychic or anything, but July 11th will be the date your looking for - for the start of it all.... Why I am saying that, is because I am referencing the Alta reports...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ummm...what kind of revolution?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

A sexual revolution - duhhh

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I would guess the 1775 kind. You gotta revolt before you can re-declare independence.

There is tyrrany everywhere now...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

In all seriousness, when the planes hit the wtc's, after about five minutes I told my wife the buildings would fall because of the damaged structure and the heating of the remaining beams. I am, to this day, surprised they lasted and stood as long as they did. That's all I'm going to say.
Revolution, however, may well be coming. Read the Declaration of Independence. Read the list of usurpations. Similar to today, and yes, there were those with they're head in the sand back then too. I do feel it coming. It may well be triggered by the federal government attempting to evacuate the gulf coast. We southerners don't much care to be ordered about, and are well armed.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by diatribe
The problem with your supposition is:
1. Too many Americans that do know about 911 don't care
2. Many Americans do not know about 911
3. TV rules no ability to think
I seriously doubt 911 will have anything to do with a revolution it will take a lot more then that. When unemployment hits 50% and inflation is over 100% then there maybe a minor revolution. These two things will happen within two years, until then everyone will stay peacefully plugged into their TV.

Exactly right. I tried explaining how 9/11 was an inside job to my mother-in-law, and I got a blank stare. As long as she can still go to the store and buy stuff, she could give a rat's ass who does what. I've been telling my wife for years now and she is still apathetic about it.

I fear that the only thing that all the stockpiled ammo will get used for is to shoot other citizens to get to food and other necessities, and to protect what you might already have if you're one of the few who actually made any preparations.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As with most revolutions, it will be fought by the minority. Don't worry about your mother-in-law joining the fight, my family is the same way, they don't understand most of their world is an illusion. For example, I saw one of my uncles for this first time since I was a child, my mother told me he was one of those "conspiracy theorists" and very political. We didn't talk about anything during that visit but I did mail him some DVDs (Loose Change, and a few others). I didn't hear from him and asked my mother a few months later what's up. She said he thought the titles were "dangerous" and never even watched any of them! Convince who you can and keep moving, not everyone will wake up and most won't in time to make a meaningful difference. I still care about them, I just know I can't rely on any of them for help.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

After five minutes when second plane hit WTC, I told my wife that it was US goverment operation - Where was fighter planes, Norad?

When first tower collapse I saw, and said, there is no other way than secondary explosions what cause the collapse of towers. WTC 7 was clearest evidense what happend. Afterward we can also say thermite and molten steal proves official story as clear fraud.

Everything - thousands of hours of my own study from 911 has open many new questions, but also told hundreds of answers from odd thoings happened that awful day. Its unbreakable truth that 911 is the greatest goverment terror ever made.

I have believe since late 2001 that truth of 911 will finally cause total regime change and collapse of USA... Today I am sure that its only good thing for whole world - also to people in USA.

Revolution is welcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why is revolution so popular on internet forums? Lets not beat around the bush here. You are calling for (and hoping for) and armed uprising of citizens against the government for what purpose? Have you never opened a history book to read of the many successful REFORMATIONS? It seems revolution is romanticized and glorified by those who's only course of action is the keyboard and mouse they so expertly manipulate to form pixels on a computer screen. Why are you not out talking to your neighbors, your friends, your family members about your feelings? They can in turn talk to their friends, family, etc.

How exactly do you picture this revolution of yours to happen? You all grab your guns and pitchforks and storm city hall? Those serving your local government are probably not corrupt. So you go to your various state capitals and do what, start shooting whoever is inside? Take them hostage? Then what? Go to the white house and attempt the same thing? Revolution this revolution that, insert generic American Revolution quote for added support. The American Revolution had a clear cut enemy, had a clear cut motive and was a lot more viable then what you are proposing. You want civil war but the "enemy" you propose attacking wears the same uniform, the same clothes, looks like you, talks like you, shops at the same grocery store as you. How are you going to determine who to "revolt" against?

All these calls for revolution remind me of doctors who used to think blood letting would cure colds and disease. Lets skip the orange juice and bed rest and jump right to cutting someone open until they bleed half to death.

I understand your passion, your frustration, your desire for things to change and for injustices to be rectified. I have no idea exactly what to do, but I know there are some things I just don't think I could live with. An armed uprising is just to haphazard for me. Who is in charge, who decides what happens next, there are too many what if's.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
People can speak more freely on websites like this. If I were your neighbor, I'm sure it wouldn't take long to figure out you're against fighting for your rights, so I might be hesitant to speak to you about it. Plus in a few keystrokes you find like minded people, convenience.

No one who's seen war wishes for it, but people are frustrated enough to talk about it though. Just the threat of revolution has turned governments around in the past, so you can't dismiss the power of that idea. The point is, government should be worried about it's people. Now, there is no fear or worry whatsoever and look what we have. A government that completely ignores it's people. The whole fake left/right thing has cycled too quickly and people know all politicians are the same now. When the rules of the game are fixed, people stop following them because it's a waste of time.

People want their country back. If you have a better idea that could actually work, I know I wouldn't be alone in wanting to hear more about it. But to just complain and whine about it because you don't understand won't win you many arguments.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Im afraid your prozac numbed 12 burger eating americal idol watching mass media mind numbed sheep aren't going to do anything but be herded blissfully ignorantly into the pen marked 'Fourth Reich'

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there won't be a revolution.

Our last closest chance at revolution was during the '60s with the Hippies, Civil Rights and Anti-War protests and riots across the country. And what were people suspecting was going to occur then? A revolution! But it did not happen, all that occurred was a drastic change in the political landscape, the two parties changed their ideologies and the south became Republican.

The most we might see is mass protests and riots combined with assassinations and drastic political change.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Some intresting events predicted by ATS member Zagari

- July 3- 6 2010, Chernobyl and solar event
( Israeli 3 cities destroyed )

- July 7 - 11 2010 major tension, riots in Usa, possible oil spill eruption and full disaster
Corection Theory Usa civil war begins

ATS Thread

Looks like July will start off with a bang. This guy did predict the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill and 3 events on June 23.

So I guess time will tell.

I am ready.

Well, that's sure gonna f**k up my weekend!

I'm not holding my breath about anything happening because some fireworks accidents with retards blowing their fingers off and burning down the house, people overeating and getting sunburned, and generally having a pretty decent time on this holiday weekend.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Dude.... Doc says lay off the fox news! If I remember correctly the last revolution didn't work out to good for ya.... By the way, who are you fighting? I can understand your/peoples frustration with our govt believe me, but fighting our military 1. is not a reality for you and your weekend warrior buddies packing .308 deer huntin smoke wagon's and some walkie talkies.... 2. OUR soldiers are brave Americans that most of us are related to...3. "hypothetically" say you/south starts a revolution that leads to an all out American revolution... That would be the end of Americans/United States period! So the goal you started out to achieve would be stomped away by foreign soldiers carrying the flags from their countries hoping to stake a claim on the "bread basket of the world"! Think about it... Your better off drinkin some Budweiser and watchin nascar...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by diatribe

How would that work if only 50% are working yet prices are sky high?What happens when people are working and still can't afford there bills. In this situation that would mean 80% of the citzens are very angry.
This would definitely cause some sort of upheavals.
If inflation is 100% more does that mean a one bedroom apartment would go from $600 to $1200 per month?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Wow $600 for an apartment? They're $1200 for crappy ones now everywhere I see!

Many people just don't understand the whole "revolution" mindset right now. When you REALLY start looking at just how corrupt the U.S. has become, it's incredible. The political system is completely broken, the financial system is completely corrupted and only favors the people that run it.

What will really get people involved are when they can't buy a six pack and just unwind after working their asses off. When that huge group of everyday Joes realizes he has nothing left to lose, then they fight. A revolution doesn't have to mean that we storm the capital with pitchforks and guns, but the threat of that is a good thing. Even if all we accomplish is drastically changing the political system and reestablishing a legitimate money system, that would be huge. Why do you think the government is quietly implementing so many controls over it's own people the last few years? It's not for a handful of supposed terrorists I can guarantee you that.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

I agree; that is why I speak up to whoever I can. When KCPL requested a rate increase I was going to go to their open public meetings but was told that the meeting was cancelled.
Ihave written to politicans and even the President. Frankly; I am not sure what to do? I want to do something but what?
I don't believe in voilence or wars but something has to give!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join