It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the one you love feel the same way?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Im not sure I would want someone that agreed with me in my interests all the time. But it does sound like you are saying that he does not even want to share your interests at all?

Is there any outdoor stuff he enjoys? Does he take part in the house repairs or yard work, stuff like that?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
sounds like alot of people in the same boat. My fiance could care less about the conspiracy stuff. I come home and read the news every night just to catch up. I will turn around and say "did you hear about _____? no reply, but then she starts in with so and so is dating so and so, blah blah. so we both blank out when the other talks. I listen and don't call her close minded and she listens and doesn't call me a nutcase. a friend of mine put it to me like this.

small minds talk about their day. (example, "so and so is dating so and so")
large minds talk about ideas, the future, etc....

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Nope not really, as I said, I kind of seem like I'm in a different dimension, where I can see my past interest's and how this would have been cool before, and then I look now, and I'm annoyed for him even asking.

I guess the more that I think about it the more that I think I know what I have to do.

BTW, thanks for the name compliment, I love it and live by it, even this I couldn't regret for its what has helped me really realize what I have become as a person, and a spirit.

Peace to you...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join