It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ET's warn us of oil spill disaster? *Video*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Thank you for the thread! So very interesting!

One thing I'd like to say right away is personal claims by anyone is not proof for anyone other than the person experiencing it. I cannot believe his claims because it would be intellectually dishonest.

However, he does have evidence for his sighting at least, which I can look at! It seems a bit odd looking for a UFO in my opinion, a lot different than ones seen in most photos. I DON'T think he had the ability to fake those... BUT the UFOs do feel out of place in the photographs.

For example, at 0:23, the jet doesn't look like it's anywhere close to the UFO, or following it for that matter. The UFO looks much closer to the camera, in my opinion. Perhaps if we could see the negatives that were in the camera this would be much more believable that he didn't fake it!

About the dark sea and the island where the single world government would rule, I've seen some threads or posts that the spill is just a cover for Atlantis rising? I can not believe this because there is no evidence to support the claim, but it is quite interesting!

I think it would have been more believable if the Alien projected the words: "OIL SPILL 2010" to him rather than holographic images.

Unfortunately, for the moment I do not believe this man's claims are accurate, although I want to believe he is truly being honest. However, my opinion can be swayed if anyone has more evidence to support what he says!

I'm anxious to read other people's responses to the video!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Unfortunately, for the moment I do not believe this man's claims are accurate, although I want to believe he is truly being honest.
Kind regards

Were you there with him? If not, how can you say you don't believe his claims are accurate? He is sharing with you the experience he had.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I couldn't agree more, no matter what the evidence HOAX,FAKE then come all the insults. ats is on track to become the next god like productions.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Cool video but it has nothing to do with the oil spill. NOTHING.

The OP obviously wants stars, rather than just saying, 'hey check out this cool video". And it IS a cool video, just not in anyway related to the thread title.

Using a disaster for your own personal gain? Come on man. Thats pretty low.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by Hitotsumami
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Unfortunately, for the moment I do not believe this man's claims are accurate, although I want to believe he is truly being honest.
Kind regards

Were you there with him? If not, how can you say you don't believe his claims are accurate? He is sharing with you the experience he had.

Ah, maybe I should have said true instead of accurate.

For example, a man could tell me he saw a flying unicorn. I may think the man is an honest man and wouldn't try to purposely deceive people, but I can't believe the claim because I did not witness it myself.

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Hitotsumami]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Hmmm, have you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes yet? Read the headline of this thread... then watch the video at the 2:35 mark onwards. He mentions they told him of the sea being dirty, black etc. That is why it has to do with oil.

Let me try it this way..

Title of thread + Information in video at around 2:35 = Topic of thread. Or do you still not see it?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

It would be nice if you provided some evidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It is a fascinating story, and who knows, it could be legit.

But why in the world would an alien go through the trouble of abducting a Puerto Rican Joe Schmo in the 80's to give him information about future events to which he is powerless to control?

I mean really, to what end?

"Hey there, you don't know me, but I was just in the galactic neighborhood and thought I'd just swing by... you were the first person I ran in to, so I figured I would let you know that your planet is gonna be screwed in 25-30 years from now. Anyway, just thought you should know. Gotta go, there are a couple of F-14's headed towards me. Bye, and oh yeah, good luck to you buddy."

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Interesting case. Do you have any more information on it, please?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is utter nonsense.
Why would this even be related to the oil spill?
Granted, I believe extraterrestrial life is more than a possibility, but do you really need to reach for an extraterrestrial-oil spill connection?
Shame on you, sir.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

100% true. I suppose you could say it was a warning of the oil spill in a way as well. With the ocean being black. I for one believe him.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This could be real or same way fake but heres what i ponderd up.

What if the gulf had the highest oil resources buried under it then anywere else. The grand plan was to insted of drilling which only pumps out say a few 100k gallons. Turn the whole gulf into a giant oil pool were you could have an industrial city built above it that feeds off the oil.

Heres a plan that i havent really thought up but here it goes.
Water is made up of h2o and if you could seperate these 2 gasses they both can help with the combustion sorta like pumping air into a flame to make it more powerful. This inturn can maybe float a city and the methane can also be used for some kind of propultion.

Yeah this sounds like sify but safe

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

I had seen this before but now it gains a who new context. Even if not true it should work as a message to people to show what we are seeing right now.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is what i noticed in the video. Second he said there would be a meteorite(paraphrasing), third he said that the rulers would be on the island in a sea of black. A world altering meteorite hasn't come yet, so with his cronological order seems we need something to happen first. Although if the spill started before the meteorite, they might be waiting and doing nothing till it comes. then after it hits they know they are safe there and then move in. With the tech that we have, the oil-spill will only harm those that are not protected. they might have a way to live there and we can never get to them because they have all the tech and we will die in the toxins. Just a thought. Thanks for the post because I know how hard it would have been to fake these pics with mid 80's puerto rican camera.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Not completely convinced by everything he said but some of the information he gives is pretty accurate, the image shows an F14's and something else to pay attention to is the wing span is fully extended, that's for slow flying and to get more lift while flying SLOW, fast or all out would be swept back, he also mentions that they would take a while to swing around and come back, also true characteristic of fighters turning, they kept a plane on target while the others in turn came back to monitor it..... anyway who knows! we didn't see it, and I suspect we would also be ridiculed if we did.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by Beamish

No wonder we humans are being looked at as sheeps
- Since you didnt have the intelligence to pick it up..I will explain that the ISLAND surrounded by a dark,dirty sea= oil spill.

Could just as easy mean the Earth surrounded by space, I mean afterall once you are out of our atmosphere then space does seem black and dirty, dirty as been we don't really know who might be out there and their intentions!!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice story but my opinion is that these 2 gullible guys are having their legs pulled, I see no evidence and poor photo's though I appreciate the post is just passing on info not trying to convince us of anything.
Regarding body language why did the lawyer or what ever he was touch his nose and partially hide his mouth when he mentioned the word alien? What does that mean body language experts?
Why are aliens always blatingly flying their ships in the sky so everyone can see them, letting jets chase them through busy airways but then passing on "vital" info onto people who no one can take seriously? Why not listen to live broadcasts from public events then gate crash the event or at least take over the signal? That would get my attention not some nobody villager in the middle of nowhere. What about landing at a cape canavral launch, golf or football events, an outside pop concert, political rallys?
They'd only have to do it once and everyone would believe them but no, instead they abduct, kidnap and inform random no influence people that no one will believe they might as well abduct me for all the help it would do.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

And I think that's pretty shallow thinking, and very disrespectful to the OP's thought process, and labeling him as a S & F gatherer.

I believe the OP was purely pointing out in the video that the verbiage of "some type of artificial land mass in a blackened sea", could very well be conceived as maybe...just maybe.....there is some "link" to the current events that are happening right now.

The video was excellent. I have never seen it. Thank you OP for posting it, and putting your thoughts into it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Within the last couple of years it has been established (by some scientific studies) that the Gulf of Mexico was created by an asteroidal impact.

My understanding of his case--from several years ago--is that the camera used could not have captured the UFO and the jets as it did, three times, in such a up-close encounter. In fact, the images were deemed a hoax.

I don't know the details of that finding, but they are out there in the ether somewhere and more or may not be legitimate. And does that make his story, which is the typical story many abductees come away with, bogus also? Maybe, maybe not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join