It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Theory on UFO’s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hello all, I am placing this thread in skunk works because what to follow is merely a theory I have and therefore have no proof. This is something I was pondering the other day and even made a statement about it in another thread.

What if all of the “legitimate” sightings people are seeing are neither alien craft nor government craft, and not some advanced race living in coexistence with humans on this planet either. What if the craft seen are actually civilian craft, ones that are made perhaps by people tinkering in their sheds, garages, workshops, or whatever? I know this might sound a bit far fetched, but there are many smart people our there, some might have ideas that they want to test out; there might even be a group of hobbyists that share ideas amongst each other. This to me would make sense of some of the cover-ups where even the military seems confounded. This might also indicate why test would be done in areas that more than likely would not be normal testing areas for the government.

If someone wanted a project to remain secret most would move to remote areas to do their testing, which would explain why farmers and such are the ones to encounter such craft.

Imagine that the military is called to an area of a possible UFO crash, only to find it was earth technology that after extensive checking was non military and that the developer of the craft was a simple citizen with possibly no degree and no connection to the government. Now imagine that the technology behind this craft was way ahead of anything that any government, including secret projects, was even close to. They obviously would want to keep this a secret, in fact it would more than likely be of the highest secret.

Ok this is just a theory, and I am not sure I have all of the kinks worked out of this theory yet, but, I would like any input in favor or against this theory.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Interesting idea. I would just think, or hope, that if regular civilians were making these craft that one would step up and say something.

No, I don't think they would be silenced by tptb. There are so many sightings world wide on a day to day basis that tptb would need a lot of man power to silence people who, in theory, were making these craft.

Interesting theory though. And I'm sure there are civilians out there capable of doing such things. After all, it was ordinary people who built everything you see today.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

I don’t believe it is all of the cases necessarily but certainly in some of them, but not sure if it would be easy to distinguish which ones.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Why on earth are you thinking about theories, AFTER extra terrestrials is informed to EXIST. Now that i dont understand.

As a scientist who has seen an extraterrestrial live in front of me,this is just a silly read.

It has been informed on 13 different national tv stations, in newspapers and 13 different countries has been inside a court room informing about it with a judge in place.

I suggest following on the news. The entire world has been informed of their existence.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Please provide sources for such statements. Ones that have not been confirmed hoaxes. Ones that have either been confirmed as truth or that can be verified.

You have seen an alien with your own eyes? Where is your proof for such claims?

As far as I am aware nothing has ever been confirmed with any interviews that have been done or investigations performed, there is nothing that has been confirmed.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Well you are right about that in some way.
I'd call it the cartel shed of individuals paying for the development.
The world governments only protect the development at the behest of the owners
who are indeed powerful as is the technology.
ED: I'd say the oval ship spotted by Zamora and flat ship photographed by Rex
Heflin and the wing and triangle ship fit perfectly into what ship would have been
developed using the electrostatic pulses used by Tesla.

edit on 7/27/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What if there is a secret soceity much like SPECTRE from James Bond?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I could be open to the idea that private groups could be behind some of the craft, outside of the black projects. Not sure about people just tinkering around in their garages though.

new topics

top topics

join