It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locked up ? Watch this !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hi ATS

Thanks to www.geenstijl.nl I can present you this awesome escape. Time needed ? Only 2:54 min.

Now...

If that is not a remarkable show of animal intelligence, I don't know what is.

If you want to see more of animals with amazing skils, check this thread.: Humans. Not so special after all ! Intelligence in animals and evolution ?

I can tell you that this was an amazing escape artist.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Thats pretty cool, but what do they do now? Bet they willfuly go back into their caves cause thats where the seed is. They are not more intelligent than us they are the same. Happy to be caged as long as there is food and water supplied.

Good one, like it.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

LOL I said caves I meant cages.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The locks were not even closed... Just look at some human daredevils opening multiple closed locks under the water while drowning. That is cunning

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by above

haha...it is still pretty amazing though...it knows exactly how the lock mechanism works and what it needs to do in order to free its self...I bet if you locked the padlocks and gave them the key they'd try to use it to unlock the padlocks...

[edit on 1/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Bet he can't do it twice.

But one time I saw this awesome thing about bird being the word of some sorts.

Check it out.

DON'T Judge ME

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Conspiracy Indeed!
This is some much needed information in times like these.
While all of the fear mongers pose what ifs, you post the solutions.
Star and flag upon ya, I will file this in my mental bank for escaping the fema boxcars!
We need many more instructional videos like this on ATS.
If you have any of birds disarming and incapacitating their jailer, I would gladly pay.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gentill Abdulla
Bet he can't do it twice.

No, ofcourse it's far more likely that the owner of this parrot just happened to test and see if it worked, with the parrot nailing it the first time on pure luck.

Obviously this bird has trained itself in unlocking it by try and error.

Edit: spelling

[edit on 1/7/10 by Romekje]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I had shown to my parakeet to open the door of its cage, once. It was only pressure locked... Boy, it always opened the cage at night, and we would wake because it would scream like hell, not being able to see in the dark while in flight.

After a few weeks, I had to lock it for good; it was becoming bothering to get up in the middle of the night!

It was easy to show it how to do it; with my hand, I mimicked a bird opening it a few times, and voilà!

But I got rid of it because it was constantly pooing in our plates to share a meal...

new topics

top topics

join