It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Covenant - Anonymous (Possible repost, information none the less)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other’s hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflicts we emerge as their rulers. They will be busy killing each othe

[edit on 1-7-2010 by empathy5975]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed large copy and paste from external source

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

NWO conspiracy and battle tactics in the truest word spoken to man. If you are enlightened you shall see the light, rather than wallow in your own delusion and pity. The intelligent can see the writing on the wall, instead of living in denial. This is a blueprint of history.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
so where did this come from???
the latest letter from the Rothschilds
to the Rockefellers ????
Quite devious plans no doubt.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Those who from the heaven came to earth.

These are the fallen angels.

The true order behind all mans sufferings.

in saying this there is but one light they can not extinguish. That of the messiah.

Do you have a source where i can do some background reading?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by empathy5975

Thank you empathy5975!
Lots of little-drops-of-poison. They do all add up...
At least "they" do seem scared of "us" figuring out what's up.
It seems to me "we" are figuring it out.
Can "we" stop "their" cycle?
Can "we" just get-er-done, and, send "them" to hell?
cmariesees

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Um yea , I posted it here :www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also , you probably should review the T&C concerning posting entire quotes from other websites and such .

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

You're working for "them". Though the link in yours isn't considered it's own original content, so why bother? There's nothing to hide.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

No , I am not "working for them" . Why would you make such a snide remark ?

I simply stated that yes , I had posted a thread linking to the source of what is contained in your OP .

I also pointed out that you copied an entire article from another web site and then posted it verbatim on ATS , without so much as a source , link , credits , or even quotation marks .

This is addressed in the T&C of ATS . Copyrights and stuff , ya know .

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Hey man, umm - are "they" hiring? What sort of pay bracket would I be looking at and do they have health-care?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I quote

"Mr. Griffin:
Maybe you are already aware of this document from an unknown author but I thought it was worth sending to you just in case. It is so powerful in its statement that you cannot imagine it to be a hoax; anyone with a sane mind will notice that we are already in that world. I just feel it is warning us, but how many will believe it. You and I know that that world is here. What amazes me is that one of the “Illuminattis” is actually warning us. Please send your comments,
M.C.
Quebec City"

This isn't original content of the website in question. Rather, a page of what this man received in an email who posted it on his website. And, the "POSSIBLE REPOST" in this thread title would cover any T&C overlooking, as I believe. Instead, it is the English worded strategy of a group looking to enslave the rest of humanity. I hope you can see this for yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

who cares who posted it first?
you should be happy someone else is throwing this out there with you.
i mean, seriously..........

you want a tissue?

[edit on 043131p://444 by riktus]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

" THE SECRET COVENANT
A Member of the Illuminati Tells All?
© 2004 by G. Edward Griffin "

See the little c in the circle ? That means this is copyrighted material .

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by riktus

That wasn't the issue , the title of the OP said possible re-post , so I indicated that yes , it had indeed been posted .

The issue is that the entire article was copied and pasted without any acknowledgement as to the source .

Maybe you should also review the ATS T&C concerning this practice .

Maybe next time you can try to comprehend what I said instead of offering yet another snide remark ?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

" Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Updated May 2nd, 2007)
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (found at the U.S. Copyright Office) and other applicable intellectual property laws. It is our policy to remove material from public view that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our members or users. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat offenders. If we remove or disable access to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner, author, or administrator of each affected site so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act."

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Go after this guy, as this is the original source from the copy/paste:

forum.bodybuilding.com...

Considering this isn't concerned about yourself, or any previous thread you made (as I was unaware of it's existence until you linked to it) you can politely leave this thread instead of disrupting the conversation of what comes up as plausible evidence in the first post. This gets more coverage anyway. Thank you, and have a good day

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by riktus

That wasn't the issue , the title of the OP said possible re-post , so I indicated that yes , it had indeed been posted .

The issue is that the entire article was copied and pasted without any acknowledgement as to the source .

Maybe you should also review the ATS T&C concerning this practice .

Maybe next time you can try to comprehend what I said instead of offering yet another snide remark ?

are you a mod or trying to impress someone who is?
what do you care if he did violate t&c?
stop being so precious.
you and the op obviously have something in common for you be on this thread.

anyway,
for the op.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

This isn't about who posted what first . This is about copyright infringement , which you are apparently not interested in .

You might want to read this also :

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source. You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If anyone wonders, I mod-flagged this, because the bickering and (some) pettiness was irritating.

Line 2

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
In the future, please use the alert function to notify the staff of any "wrong doings".

Please continue the discussion in the existing thread HERE.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join