Dr Kelly 'couldn't have slit his wrist as he was too weak'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Hmm..

Whilst I sit on the fence with regards to the "suicide" story, I must say that anything coming out of Alex Jones mouth (or any of his outlets) has to be taken with several acres of Cheshire...

Also, one thing that doesn't sit right with that story you posted is why on earth anyone would work with the french intelligence service doing their dirty work knowing full well they'd be whacked when the job was done? Seems very odd behaviour, to off your own assets as after a while, other assets you have would not be so keen to work for you...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by micpsi

Hmm..

Whilst I sit on the fence with regards to the "suicide" story, I must say that anything coming out of Alex Jones mouth (or any of his outlets) has to be taken with several acres of Cheshire...

You confuse the messenger for the message. Michael Shrimpton toured the USA, talking about Princess Diana's car crash and Kelly's death. I posted just one interview, which happened to be by Alex Jones. He made the same claims in his interviews with other radio show hosts. Google them for yourself.

Originally posted by stumason
Also, one thing that doesn't sit right with that story you posted is why on earth anyone would work with the french intelligence service doing their dirty work knowing full well they'd be whacked when the job was done? Seems very odd behaviour, to off your own assets as after a while, other assets you have would not be so keen to work for you...

But they did NOT know they would be whacked. How many professional assassins are hired by intelligence agencies in the knowledge that someone will try to wack them afterwards? LOL! It made perfect sense to hire people who wanted Kelly dead, then to double-cross them. Remember: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's a link to an article dating back to 2006. It puts a lot of the inconsistencies together and mentions some intriguing quotes I had not heard before.

At a highly-charged press conference in Asia after Kelly’s death, Blair was stunned by the question: ‘Is there blood on your hands, prime minister?’ We may never know. But as his plane flew back to Britain, a TV journalist overheard Alastair Campbell ranting: 'This is what you wanted, you asked for this, so play the game Tony.'* * It has been recently confirmed that this exchange between Tony Blair and Alastair Campbell did take place as described.

Article

[edit on 1-7-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I have to admit, what i have found slightly suprising is how my MP, Norman Baker seems to have let this one go...

Norman Baker has the gonads smaller than a fly. I did write to Mr Baker regarding this and he wote back to me denying it.... blah blah

Millions were in germ war tests

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BANANAMONTANA

Did you keep the correspondence up? Do you think he was screwed down on the issue? An MP that knew too much perhaps?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Did you keep the correspondence up? Do you think he was screwed down on the issue? An MP that knew too much perhaps?

No I just wrote to him just once after seeing a vdeo on you tube. He mentioned in his letter the you tube video without my reference thus must have been bombarded. ;]

I'll dig the letter out..

When they get the buckdodles they forget the rallying speeches that we voted them in for. Not many gonads , too busy picking curtain swags from interior design mags once they get the expenses... Maybe he is a closet warrior.

re letter: need to open up graphics package to cover name and address as it is a scan from letter that was posted, and I'm too lazy to do that now as i have to find the cd with photoshop on it then ..etc...etc.

shhh..this time tomorrow, i will be wearing a red flower in my buttonhole.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by BANANAMONTANA]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Excellent. I hope to see this investigation reopened, David Kelly should be a true hero to everyone who thought Iraq War II was misguided and wrong.

David Kelly's death deserves to be investigated and those responsibe held accountable.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

No problem. He might be worth pestering again if the Kelly affair really blows up and imagine if he's asked to give evidence at a new inquiry. Hopefully under oath and then he would have to divulge any relevant information.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No problem. He might be worth pestering again if the Kelly affair really blows up and imagine if he's asked to give evidence at a new inquiry. Hopefully under oath and then he would have to divulge any relevant information.

Yes I agree, pester is the word, the shame is people "knew" this was dodgy from the start, people talked about this as murder from the start. Then it was glossed over, forgotten about and life takes over. We have no memory anymore, we are classified as obsessed if we ask questions.

Yes you have a point as labour and the trolls are out picking noses, pressure is needed. No person is going to ever admit the truth, but life can be made difficult nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Now Mr Baker is the Minister of Transport we should fill his ministerial inbox with requests to get questions asked in the House of Commons. Like you, I remember people talking about the case as 'dodgy' and asking awkward questions of Blair and his shadow men.

I might just start pestering or at least make some noise. Can you imagine if it transpires that Blair really does have blood on his hands. I wonder if that's why he converted to Catholicism - atoning for his sins?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
foul play will always be apart of human society

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mascot27

Yes, but Kelly might have been state sponsored murder.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I too knew that he had been topped. I had been working for the MoD for three years already at the time of his death and for five more years after it. They are very sick people. I can't imagine a more paranoid environment. When I left, I was very ill as a result of it.

He did not kill himself. He had no reason to do so. He was smart enough to know that what he was doing was insanely dangerous so he had considerable personal fortitude to manage as far as he had got in that affair. People of character have no business working in the British government though. That is the place where evil dwells.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Converting to Catholicism in some way atones for sins? Seriously? Do you not know that the Vatican runs the Catholic Church? You do know that the Pope is Catholic, right? You also know something of the history of the church and that the church is the very machine that has produced the bad in our culture....RIGHT?!

Yes, Blair is absolved of his sins every week. It's nice to start with a clean slate. God is such a forgiving chappy.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BANANAMONTANA

No I just wrote to him just once after seeing a vdeo on you tube. He mentioned in his letter the you tube video without my reference thus must have been bombarded. ;]

I'll dig the letter out..

When they get the buckdodles they forget the rallying speeches that we voted them in for. Not many gonads , too busy picking curtain swags from interior design mags once they get the expenses... Maybe he is a closet warrior.

re letter: need to open up graphics package to cover name and address as it is a scan from letter that was posted, and I'm too lazy to do that now as i have to find the cd with photoshop on it then ..etc...etc.

shhh..this time tomorrow, i will be wearing a red flower in my buttonhole.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by BANANAMONTANA]

My apologies in the delay, I have tend to fall asleep at night as I home ed my son and get knackered hearing about nerf, nerf, lego , lego and then multiple fights over times tables.
Past few nights have been looking for polaris..

start letter...

20 May 2008

Dear [me]

Thank you for your email dated 3 May 2008 in which you write regarding your concerns over spraying in the sky. I am sorry for the delay in replying.

According to the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and the Ministry of Defence, despite having been actively engaged in spraying chemicals or particles from aircraft in the past, the UK Government is not presently involved in any activities in which chemicals or particles are purposefully emitted from aircraft.

The supposed ‘chemtrails’, shown in the Youtube video in which I have been mentioned and which I assume you have seen, are known as vapour trails, or, more commonly, contrails. The official explanation is that these contrails are produced by aircraft engine exhausts. The combination of high humidity and low temperatures is said to allow the formation of contrails and, depending on the temperature and the amount of moisture in the air, contrails can either evaporate quickly or persist and grow. According to the government, contrails are composed primarily of water, of which the main part is naturally present in the air; therefore they do not pose a health risk.

In the UK, the high volume of air traffic has undoubtedly led to increased cloudiness. Estimates in the scientific report ‘Aviation and the Global Atmosphere’ indicate that in 1992, contrails covered about 0.1% of the Earth’s surface, by 2050 it is predicted that this percentage will increase to 0.5%. Contrails continue to be the subject of research to help better understand both how they are formed and what affect they have on the atmosphere.

For my part, I intend to look further into this area when time allows. In the meantime, I hope this is helpful in taking matters forward.

Thank you again for writing.

Yours sincerely

Norman Baker MP

Lib Dem Shadow Transport Secretary

That was a few years ago and I did write to him after reading articles such as this.

Millions were in germ war tests

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hey, no problem at all. Thanks for digging out the letter and posting it. On the face of it, he gave you quite a considered response. Another thread about David Kelly has gathered quite a momentum on ATS and contains a lot of good information.

You seem like a person who isn't shy to step away from forums like ATS and bug the MPs - a good thing too and wonder if enough of us in the UK wrote to our respective MPs about the issue, we could get some questions asked.

Wishful thinking, but the old adage about power in numbers comes to mind. I got a new MP at the election, so will put pen-to-paper me thinks.

A grassroots ATS campaign!

Edit to say: That story about germ war tests is shocking. I had never heard the full extent of it until reading the article. Incredible. Off to find out more.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Wishful thinking, but the old adage about power in numbers comes to mind. I got a new MP at the election, so will put pen-to-paper me thinks.

A grassroots ATS campaign!

Edit to say: That story about germ war tests is shocking. I had never heard the full extent of it until reading the article. Incredible. Off to find out more.

Yes I agree pen to paper time, i did read that letter tonight before i posted it here, it's not a total washout.

from my experience people power works .I home ed, not my first choice but my son was having problems in school and well I took him out of school.
Last year thousands of home ed parents lobbied, pestered, and petitioned parliament/ newspapers/ neighbours about the new bill labour tried to pass on the regulation of home educators.
new bill

The proposed changes were dropped due to a lack of cross party support prior to the pending election in May 2010

On the evening of 8 December 2009, history was made in the House of Commons when the highest number of petitions ever presented simultaneously on a single topic was placed in the petitions bag behind the Speaker's chair.

I'll read other thread now ..thanks

[edit on 4-7-2010 by BANANAMONTANA]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well, you are living proof that we can change things. All credit to you and good luck with educating your son at home. My dad did the same with my sister for a while. Again problems in school, she was expelled, but not how you would imagine and a story for another time.

Over the next week or so I might put some thoughts to paper and pester an MP or two. I will keep you posted with any responses I might get.

Let's spread the word...

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join