Dr Kelly 'couldn't have slit his wrist as he was too weak'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Dr Kelly 'couldn't have slit his wrist as he was too weak'

www.dailymail.co.uk

Dramatic new testimony has heaped pressure on ministers to reopen the investigation into the death of Dr David Kelly.

A female colleague claims that the UN weapons inspector could not have committed suicide as claimed, as he was too weak to cut his own wrist.

Mai Pedersen, a U.S. Air Force officer who served with Dr Kelly's inspection team in Iraq, said a hand and arm injury meant that the 59-year-old even 'had difficulty cutting his own steak'.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Okay, it looks like the Daily Mail aren't letting go of this one and all credit to them. Something is most suspicious about the death of David Kelly. This could be the one case that blows open the whole can of Iraq worms and see Blair squirm in an attempt to wriggle out of the wrongs he and others have done.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-7-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I have to admit, what i have found slightly suprising is how my MP, Norman Baker seems to have let this one go...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Whilst I have my issues with the Daily Mail (as I do most newspapers), this is a very important story, I would very much like to see the truth come to light on this.

I sadly doubt that we ever will.

S+F

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

This argument is rather weak and is easily dismissible by believers in the official account that Dr Kelly killed himself. It relies on the subjective opinion of a colleague and how much pressure was needed to cut into the tendons and nerves before severing the ulnar artery, i.e., how sharp the knife was and whether it could have done the job claimed for it by the police. Believers in the official story will dismiss her as being simply wrong. It is not a conclusive argument for murder rather than suicide.

A far stronger argument (among several others) is that Dr Kelly was left-handed, yet he implausibly used his right hand to cut his left wrist. Also, no fingerprints were found on the knife and no gloves were found at the scene!
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by micpsi]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
????? too weak too cut his own wrists?
and thats the basis for a non suicide version of events?
How strong do you have to be to cut your own wrists with a razor blade? I can tell you this whats pink and red and sits in a corner?? a baby with a razor blade......

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
A far stronger argument (among several others) is that Dr Kelly was left-handed, yet he implausibly used his right hand to cut his left wrist. Also, no fingerprints were found on the knife and no gloves were found at the scene!
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Right, and don't forget that Dr Kelly had already confided in close friends and family about his demise, he knew what was coming as he had been warned. His death was orchestrated so that he couldn't throw any spanners in the works in regards to the USA 's IRAQI propaganda of WMD's.

There is no doubt in my mind that TONY BLAIR has blood on his hands the then leader and prime minister of the labour government in england knew of his death and indeed conspired to cover it up with MI5. I hope the newspapers run with this story so more evidence comes to light that does indeed point the spotlight directly at BLAIR ET AL.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Who knows what pressure has been put on Norman Baker?

He has a wife and a 10year old daughter who I'm sure are his priority.

There should be a new and open inquiry into Dr Kelly's death and all the events relating to it.
But without any new evidence or a prominent 'champion'this is hightly unlikely.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

There are a lot of other factors that flag the case as being suspicious, perhaps try reading them instead of making petty jokes that add nothing to the subject.

Christ, if you're going to troll at least go do it to a GFL thread where it might bear merit.

AND LEARN TO TROLL BETTER!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned there is no way Dr David Kelly commited suicide, the official story doesn't add up for me.

I was suspicious when it happened and after looking into this in more detail my suspicions have been confirmed. I may do an in depth thread on it soon as I believe it is a very important topic that not too many know about - the ins and outs anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

His death was orchestrated so that he couldn't throw any spanners in the works in regards to the USA 's IRAQI propaganda of WMD's.

There is no doubt in my mind that TONY BLAIR has blood on his hands the then leader and prime minister of the labour government in england knew of his death and indeed conspired to cover it up with MI5. I hope the newspapers run with this story so more evidence comes to light that does indeed point the spotlight directly at BLAIR ET AL.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

Many people now suspect that Kelly was silenced because he had been writing a book about his work as a UN weapons inspector, and MI5/Whitehall feared what he might reveal in it, particularly about Blair KNOWING that there was no evidence for Saddam Hussein having WMD. He had told his friend Gordon Thomas, an intelligence expert, that he intended moving to the USA and talking publicly about his book when it was published. Half an hour before his body was discovered under the tree, three officers in dark suits from MI5's Technical Assessment Unit were at his house and took away his computer, on whose hard drive was the manuscript. Details here:
www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Hey, that link doesn't go to the particular story you mentioned.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Michael Shrimpton, a senior government barrister who liaises with MI5 and MI6, has gone public and said his sources in MI6 told him that the order to murder Dr Kelly came from within Whitehall. Interviewed by Alex Jones, he said:

"No, again I’ve got to be obviously careful on air, but the indications are that the tasking for the assassination came from within the UK, but I can’t name any individual official or minister. The tasking was generated in the UK, went to Paris, was then OK’d in Paris, and on the information available to me, the operational agency for the assassination was DGSE. Now there are also indications, and I’m again, obviously Alex you appreciate I’m expressing myself with caution here, there are indications that DGSE, in order to false-flag the assassination, should their team be discovered, used Iraqi intelligence assets from the Iraqi Mukhabarat agency that were available in Damascus after the fall of Baghdad. And I have one source suggesting that an Iraqi team, that’s to say an ex-Mukhabarat team, recruited in Damascus with the assistance of the Syrian intelligence operation, also the Mukhabarat, were flown into Corsica in the seven days prior to the assassination of David Kelly. Now the standard French practice when they carry out assassinations is to take their own team out. I am very doubtful that any of the people involved directly in the assassination of David Kelly are still alive. It would be highly unusual for the French to permit anyone involved in the assassination for them to survive."

Transcript of full interview at:
www.warmwell.com...
Michael Shrimpton's impressive bio:
en.wikipedia.org...:Michael_Shrimpton

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Another member had pointed me towards a documentary called The Anthrax War. Part one posted here. Visit the Youtube page for the remaining parts. This opens a totally different side to the story. Imagine what 9/11 did for fighting terrorism, the American Anthrax attacks re-started a bio-weapons arms race. Scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by micpsi

Hey, that link doesn't go to the particular story you mentioned.

Thanks.

Sorry. I pasted in the URL of the wrong page I had opened. Here it is:
www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I had not seen this before. There seems to be a rush of new information. All we need now is a good leak to Wikileaks.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
12 videos showing Michael Shrimpton QC speaking about the events leading up to the war in Iraq.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by micpsi]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sometime you can become really disgusted by the political ways of things. Being told to shut up or else...(he had a wife and a kid so)
WE now know he was told to lie to provoque a war in Irak.He was a tool.
I believe he did commit suicide and all this circus is just reopening old wounds.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Who knows what pressure has been put on Norman Baker?

He has a wife and a 10year old daughter who I'm sure are his priority.

There should be a new and open inquiry into Dr Kelly's death and all the events relating to it.
But without any new evidence or a prominent 'champion'this is hightly unlikely.

I quite agree, Norman used to speek locally about this being murder by the Gov, and now he has switched track and pointing fingers at the Iraqis..

This change in stance and recent silence after so many years of hard work does lead me to the conclusion he was put under pressure..

In this Vid Made last year he goes onto to say how as an MP he has a level of protection from those who may wish him harm.. but I kinda found what he said about the level of protection he has very suspect.

Tho changing the narative to pointing the fingers more at the Iraqis would give him a degree of protection...

[edit on 1/7/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I have to say that i knew in my Hart that Dr Kelly was Murdered from the moment it hit the News way back when! im glad its on the table again , id love to see Tony in the Dock over this one, but will it happen?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join