It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Bob Lazar and John Lear full of it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormrider111
And John's credentials are impregnable;

As a pilot, yes, but we are not discussing piloting techniques or details of aerial navigation here. I've had more than a fair share of debates with John here on ATS and I don't know why, but he decided to present the silliest, the goofiest and the least credible part of his persona here. Like claiming that there is breathable atmosphere on the Moon. If you still believe that sort of thing, well then, what's the point...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was wrong, so I have deleted what I posted a few minutes ago. :-)

I have re-read the start of Johns thread I was referring to and he says there are some areas which are modified.

This thread by johnlear

I am going to wait for a while to tell you the specific area I think was retouched so that I don't 'front load' the information.

edit on 12-7-2011 by qmantoo because: made a big mistake.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The reason both of them so often drop out of the public sphere is because it is hard to walk around with your PANTS ON FIRE.

I cant believe there is even a debate still going on regarding John Lear's credibility. He is 100%, Grade A, absolutely full of it. How do you know when John Lear is lying? His lips are moving. A big part of why he so often "drops out of society" for extended periods is because he builds up a new LOAD of incredible BS that he cant sustain and even HE cant take it anymore. But he will always comes back....

Lazar I just feel sorry for, more than anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Personally, I think John may have been trying to tell us something with his ATS signature.

I seek only the truth. But let me make it perfectly clear how little I think I know:
1. All of my claims are only possibilities.
2. I could be completely misinformed.
3. All of what I believe might not be true.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buddhasystem

Sorry for the delay....

Whether or not John Lear wants to accept it, despite being the famed-son of Learjet founder/creator and an accomplished military test pilot, John will always be remembered-most (throughout-all-history) as Bob Lazar's friend. He just needs to better accept his fame in the UFO Community.

John will "also" be remembered for popularizing the conspiracy theory wherein CIA remotely controlled the planes into the World Trade Center. [Not something I personally would want to be remembered for] His "moon base pictures" are quite intriguing, however some "lack luster" when compared to the Bob Lazar Story that he is apart of. In time people will forget many of his side-stories, but people will never forget the story of Bob Lazar (and John Lear, Gene Huff, George Knapp, Barry Castillo, Cpl "Dennis" Mariani, etc).
edit on 11-4-2016 by stormrider111 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: aliengenes

We must never conclude anything here on ATS.. S4 is designator, which simply means Site #4, which means there is a S1, S2, S3, .., S5, etc... somewhere in the Nevada desert.

We can personally verify part of Bob Lazar's story, as we have first-hand observed "sport model" up-close. [Just the outside chassis only, not the interior unfortunately. See my related posts for details on the experience] Would love to take the "sport model" for test drive (similar. Flight of the Navigator, 1989).

With regards to Victor I'm still on the fence unfortunately (skeptical). However, his story on "how he was able to steal the video, during video transfer from analog is digital" is quite compelling in my opinion, since this seems to be likely scenario whereby security oversight would lapse due to outside contracting/consulting agency handling, with respect to the sensitive/classified nature of the video.

Also, technically, since I've need met any extraterrestrial in-person, I will mention that Whitley Strieber (abductee, after looking at Victor's video) was emotional and indicated movements/appearance of extraterrestrial in video was indeed authentic.
edit on 11-4-2016 by stormrider111 because: grammar

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AndrewJay

I have heard both men on coast to coast before sometimes they are good

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormrider111
We must never conclude anything here on ATS.. S4 is designator, which simply means Site #4, which means there is a S1, S2, S3, .., S5, etc... somewhere in the Nevada desert.

Does it? How about when Dick Marcinko created Seal Team 6?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Was into the whole Lear / Lazar stuff back in the 1980's.

In the mid 1990's I had a "sport model" saucer model in a military dorm room and was told to take it down. I was working with Air Force Space Command at the time and several people thought it was in poor taste.

Fast forward to now, I could hang out with Lazar and cruise in that Corvette. He can take a spin on my nitrous Zooma scooter. Many people see that and want to try it out.

I would not bug him on alien spacecraft or any of that, just the power sources he is making on his own property.

Getting the range of a sports car into the realistic range needed for a daily driver is more interesting to me.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Couple of points I wanna cover:

John Lear was effectively banned from ATS. Why ATS don't just slap the "banned" label on him I don't know.
More fun and games from the 3 Amigos.

The LivingMoon is Zorgons Website.

Zorgon was a pretty decent contributor over here, until he got on the wrong side of the 3 Amigos.

Never cross the ATS Staff, they will hand you your ass, just because they can. Truth and integrity are irrelevant to them.

Lear and Lazar have most definitely , purposely spread disinformation. One of their real life actual confidants admitted this much to me. I won't to tell you who the confidant is, because I presume they expect me not to go round broadcasting it. But I just did. Not that you can verify this anyway.

John Lear wasn't promoting the remote planes on 911. He was promoting holographic planes.

The actual truth is that subversive elements in the United States and Canadian (& UK by de facto) governments pulled off 911 using Drone & Decoy maneuvers with the aid of Honeywell Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot, under the guise of Global guardian and Amalgam Virgo (continuity of government exercises) .
VISIT ABEL DANGER.NET

There. You now have all the answers.

edit on 2222017 by DyingEmbers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DyingEmbers

Hey Internet, I am p-owning this thread and will continue to defend Lazar and Lear here! The nonsense with holographic planes and WTC needs to stop. NO PROOF!

Here is video of Bob Lazar and John Lear taken on March 22, 1989. Bob was busted by Area 51 security right after making this video:

John Lear and Bob Lazar at Groom Lake (1989)

The reason Bob Lazar left Los Alamos National Laboratory to work Area-51 (S4) wasn't because he was obsessed with UFOs, but because Lear coerced him into it. John Lear is the son of Bill Lear, (Founder/Inventor of the Learjet) and Lear tasked his friend Bob Lazar (the physicist) with gaining entry to Area-51 (Nellis AFB/Groom Lake) to get a glimpse of the "latest fighter plane" that either Northrop, Boeing or Lockheed (Skunk Works) was test-flying out there. John is accomplished test-pilot and test-flew many fighter planes out on the dry lake bed himself. However, to everyone's surprise, Lazar's work at Area-51 took a dramatic turn into the "above-top-secret" S4 facility (Site #4), which was about 10 miles south of the main Area-51 Groom Lake complex. Bob enhanced/revised his own academic credentials to gain employment through EG&G Technical Services and used his contact at Los Alamos (Edward Teller, atomic bomb guy) for reference.
edit on 27-11-2017 by stormrider111 because: Spelling error

edit on 27-11-2017 by stormrider111 because: Grammar error

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
In response to the original question--I think so.

But perhaps they are not consciously aware of their subterfuge. I think they may be delusional and cannot discern between reality and fantasy. A small part of their narrative does contain facts, and these facts tend to lend credence to the rest of the story...for some people.

Not for me.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stormrider111 video could be taken anywhere. You never get to see a video of any weird craft.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I do not believe either of them

It is funny that all paranormal and alien stories and claims never have a shred of evidence

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JonathanSpencer

Funny, you dug deep enough to resurrect a 9 year old thread, but can't find paranormal evidence, or evidence of aliens?

There's plenty of evidence all around the net, but proof is the issue, and proof is far more subjective.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

If aliens have been here , why would they CONVENIENTLY ( for people who want to make up stories and create a conspiracy theory obviously ) want to or be made to hide from us ?

Why would they , after coming all the way from their planet or solar system , not straight away let their presence be known to the inhabitants of earth ?

If man from our earth discovered another planet while in their space craft that had living creatures and a civilisation , I am pretty sure they would just get out of the ship and explore and try to interact with what ever they come across , out in the open

We wouldn't just discover a planet full of life and a civilisation , run for cover and go hide and stay like that , hidden in a base or under the planets mountains .... just so the inhabitants of that planet could make up a conspiracy theory of their own of whether we exist or not

And even if that planets inhabitants held the men from out earth hostage , those men would surely find a way to escape or we would even send another craft to that planet to find out what happened

And why would any species of another planet want to keep the knowledge of our existence a secret ?

Same with a supposed alien visiting this planet .... why would the military or government keep their presence a secret from us ? I am pretty sure it would have been all over the news

Also I do not buy the notion that they kept it a secret to avoid panic in the masses . They don't think about that when they go to wars or do some sort of corruption in their circles , do they ?

I am pretty sure you will see what I am saying here .... all of these different claims about aliens have that same fundamental and convenient issue of no evidence and that the government must be covering it up

So these supposed aliens conveniently just went along with the governments orders of " hush " "hush " and didn't get back in their space crafts and got the hell off of this earth ?

Every reason for the absence of proof in these stories have a conveniently imagined excuse

Think about it

A load of old piffle if you ask me
edit on 11-11-2019 by JonathanSpencer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonathanSpencer
If aliens have been here , why would they CONVENIENTLY ( for people who want to make up stories and create a conspiracy theory obviously ) want to or be made to hide from us ?

Is it convenient for them? I'm not an alien, so I wouldn't presume to know their motives.

Why would they , after coming all the way from their planet or solar system , not straight away let their presence be known to the inhabitants of earth ?

Some would probably argue that they already have. From the Phoenix lights incident, to WWII "Foo Fighters", and all the way back to the Bible and Ezekiel seeing a "wheel" up in the air. There's the Battle of L.A., the White House flyovers, "Armadas" over Mexico City, the Rendlesham Forest incident... the list goes on and on.

If man from our earth discovered another planet while in their space craft that had living creatures and a civilisation , I am pretty sure they would just get out of the ship and explore and try to interact with what ever they come across , out in the open

Maybe, but most won't even interact with fellow humans in a place like North Sentinel Island, let alone another species on a distant planet.

I am pretty sure you will see what I am saying here .... all of these different claims about aliens have that same fundamental and convenient issue of no evidence and that the government must be covering it up

Again, there's no shortage of evidence. It's proof that is lacking.

So these supposed aliens conveniently just went along with the governments orders of " hush " "hush " and didn't get back in their space crafts and got the hell off of this earth ?

Again, I wouldn't presume to know what they find convenient, or what their morality and rules of engagement might be when it comes to interaction with primitive barbarians like us.

Think about it

Oh, I have on a number of occasions.
edit on 11/11/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Q: Are Bob Lazar and John Lear full of it?

Reply: Whats IT ? Info Technology ? Inspired Thought ? Income Treats ?

I go with the Income Stream enjoyed for little effort

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join