Are Bob Lazar and John Lear full of it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormrider111
And John's credentials are impregnable;

As a pilot, yes, but we are not discussing piloting techniques or details of aerial navigation here. I've had more than a fair share of debates with John here on ATS and I don't know why, but he decided to present the silliest, the goofiest and the least credible part of his persona here. Like claiming that there is breathable atmosphere on the Moon. If you still believe that sort of thing, well then, what's the point...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was wrong, so I have deleted what I posted a few minutes ago. :-)

I have re-read the start of Johns thread I was referring to and he says there are some areas which are modified.

This thread by johnlear

I am going to wait for a while to tell you the specific area I think was retouched so that I don't 'front load' the information.

edit on 12-7-2011 by qmantoo because: made a big mistake.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The reason both of them so often drop out of the public sphere is because it is hard to walk around with your PANTS ON FIRE.

I cant believe there is even a debate still going on regarding John Lear's credibility. He is 100%, Grade A, absolutely full of it. How do you know when John Lear is lying? His lips are moving. A big part of why he so often "drops out of society" for extended periods is because he builds up a new LOAD of incredible BS that he cant sustain and even HE cant take it anymore. But he will always comes back....

Lazar I just feel sorry for, more than anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Personally, I think John may have been trying to tell us something with his ATS signature.

I seek only the truth. But let me make it perfectly clear how little I think I know:
1. All of my claims are only possibilities.
2. I could be completely misinformed.
3. All of what I believe might not be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution