It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Bob Lazar and John Lear full of it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by abnormal normal

Don't know much about Lazar really, ..was he the one that was supposed to have got into a fight with a grey? I can't remember now.

Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .

www.youtube.com...

oh okay, I WAS getting mixed up!
I remember that name now.

I was thinking of Dan Burisch? saw him on Camelot-

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Originally posted by Jack Jouett
reply to post by AndrewJay

Bob Lazar has a corvette with a license plate that says, "MJ-12". That tells me all I need to know about the guy, he clearly likes all the attention that his claims have given him. I don't think his stories are credible.

That is rather interesting. Why would he do that?

Probably because he has a sense of humor which is not always welcomed in the ufology field.

---

John certainly is good at stirring the pot but Lou Baldin (sleeper) is the guy who really offers a peak behind the curtain for those who like to think outside of the box...which quite often is not welcomed in ufology either. Hands on the table and no proofs offered.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Like many, I was fascinated with John Lear's claims when I first heard them. I looked him up to see if his past would contribute to his credibility. It seemed like he was one of the best sources us UFO investigator's had. He's one of the best pilots in the world, his father created the Lear Jet, I was thinking this guy's résumé was extraordinary.

It wasn't until I finally began communicating with John via email that I started doubting his claims. The man makes remarkable claims, life on the moon, government coverups, ect. All I wanted was his sources, his best evidence for at least one of his claims. What I got was a lecture on how to live my life without "hate, envy or greed" and then when I finally reincarnated I'd know the truth.

Needless to say I was heavily disappointed. He was a nice enough guy to talk to me for a while, but without rock solid evidence he should not be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
sorry john , but John Lear is full of it. But I can say his daughter is hawt.

I do believe though Lazar because his story hasn't changed ever since he claimed he worked for S4. Even his theory he proclaimed about wormholes is being talked about now from the likes of Michio Kaku.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm not completely sure about john lear? I think he just says what he feels, whether you believe him or not...I think he even said that?...lol

now bob on the other hand?
For some time I've been studying Bob Lazar's story, along with Victor and the Alien interview.

Victor had made the statement about the competence of the professionals at S4, that made me think about why it was that Bob Lazar was actually hired?

Ive concluded that S4 needed smart out of the box thinkers, that didn't have any traceable credentials, could be easily discredited, weren't connected to the outside scientific community, and could be easily gotten rid of without too much fan fare, because no one would really miss them.

Bob fit their profile perfectly, and they knew bob could be easily controlled because of his after hours interests and businesses.

They just never thought he was smart enough to counter them. lol

If every other thing bob said was true? I could understand why he may have lied about his credentials.

The credentials were irrelevant to S4, but bob needed to feel more credible.

In any case I believe Bob and Victor, and need to visit S4

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I've followed Lear for many years now, I would have to say 90% of what he says is true and the other 10% is purposeful dis-info. It's difficult for him to backup what he says as he gets alot of info from people still actively engaged in Black Projects and under a Security Oath. Lear on the other hand is always reluctant to talk much at all, this guy has been through hell. According to Lear, Lazar is back working on Black Projects again and it's impossible to make any contact with him. I'm wondering if they re-instated his credentials and gave him his correct identity back.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I believe Lear and Lazar are sincere in their beliefs. Doesn't mean I concur with those beliefs, but I do think they both believe they are telling the truth.

These days, Lazar has pretty much distanced himself from the subject, is focusing on his business, and seems to be content with his life. I really wish him all the best.

There are points both supporting and refuting Lazar's claims. The logical side of me just screams it's all bull, but my intuition says he told more truth than fiction. I do hope that eventually, we learn which is right.

Lear has some really out there ideas, but it's all based on the sources, and their credibility....I just think he may be too accepting of what he hears...but then, that's everyone's prerogative...so there you go.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I think Lear is off of his rocker but that's just my opinion. He talks about when we die, we are reincarnated on some mother ship and crap like that. It seems as if he has some credible information and then just abuses it with distortions.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I know this thread is a little aged but feel the need to add some information that may answer some questions raised within the pages of this thread.

I like watching these shows and was enjoying some past seasons of U.F.O.H. I know some of you don't like that show but I feel they are putting them selves out there for scrutiny. Which is a lot more then some debunkers are willing to do. This episode shows Bob filming John in Area 51.

This is part 2.

Enjoy

edit on 17/1/11 by Rhain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Herein, lays the truth.... John Lear is the son of former Lear Jet founder. Bob Lazar had intimate knowledge of inter-workings of the once “mysterious” Area 51. He even knew when the flight tests were being conducted. With that said, Bob changed the world when he brought one of America’s famous sons (John Lear) to the test site to see-for-himself; otherwise, we would not be still talking about him, probably, cause he’d be “dead”. John was shocked. Bob was sincerely scared for life –rightfully so. The so-called Department of Naval Intelligence (Bob’s employer) made him take an oath and warned him of the repercussions of talking. JOHN LEAR WAS BOB LAZAR’S INSURANCE POLICY.

END GAME. Around the summer of 1997 I saw the so-called “Sport Model” first-hand. I even got a close-up, so I could see every single detail. The “Sport Model” is an extraterrestrial vehicle ~no doubt. After starring at this craft for about a half-hour, it slowly faded out of the scene, followed by two Air Force jets flying over the area. I never saw two Air Force jets either, until that night. Anyway the “Sport Model” I saw was 100% identical to vehicle that Bob had detailed on BobLazar.com (now shut down). You tell me!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormrider111
After starring at this craft for about a half-hour, it slowly faded out of the scene, followed by two Air Force jets flying over the area. I never saw two Air Force jets either, until that night.

How slow did the jets go? Jets have a pretty high stall speed, you know...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yes. Both of them. Lazar is a lonely geek looking for affection and attention. As for Lear, he is simply full of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
John Lear and Bob Lazar are government disinfo agents who are suppressing super tehnologies such as antigravity, zero point and cold fusion.

ALL of this alien business is disinfo tied to antigravity to discredit the whole cause.

Please read the books The Hunt For Zero Pont by Nick Cook and Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul LaViolette for details.

John Lear's dad was hyping the aviation industry developing antigrav in the 50s before the government made the whole thing secret. They got the idea to tie it with aliens when our own military personnel thought the Germans antigrav vehicles were alien. The Germans were the ones to initially develop this tech and we acquired it from them after WWII.

What I haven't determined though is WHY they are keeping this tech so secret. Is it just because it is so powerful and could give virtually ANYONE the ability to destroy the world.. even people like us.. let alone their enemies? Or do they have more evil, greedy motives?
edit on 24-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

ATS USERS: This guy is full of. He obviously lost his way.

Yea, how would you know tough guy? We know your grandfather was Nazi in SS. But what does this have to do with Bob or John. NOTHING! I think you're full of it! I thing you are disinformation agent. PUNK!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormrider111
reply to post by 8311-XHT

ATS USERS: This guy is full of. He obviously lost his way.

Yea, how would you know tough guy? We know your grandfather was Nazi in SS. But what does this have to do with Bob or John. NOTHING! I think you're full of it! I thing you are disinformation agent. PUNK!

Why are you so upset? It seems I have hit a nerve. If anyone is a disnfo agent...

I know this because I know someone that witnessed one of these craft.. and it was the same one Lazar said he worked on.. If Lazar wasn't a disinfo agent why would he be working back with Los Alamos or government projects as reported recently? Yet he has no history.. The government WANTS to give him credibility but not enough to allow the media to grab hold of anything. They both confirm and discredit him at the same time.

Lazar is posing as somekind of freedom fighter bringing us alien discolosure, hydrogen cars and dangerous chemicals.. it's the perfect cover for someone actually suppressing real super technologies.

My Dad saw the same craft lazar said he worked on..

John lear's dad was hyping antigravity propulsion in the 50s..

Look at the windows on the craft Lazar described and the visual ssystem on the McCandlish "alien" reproduction vehicle. You see the newer model lazar is showing has the same kind of visual system only the more modern version..

edit on 27-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Personally I see Lazar as being honest. He truly believes what he is saying.

Alex Jone seems to be a fear mongering angry individuals. William Cooper criticizes Jones. Check out these videos www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

END GAME. Around the summer of 1997 I saw the so-called “Sport Model” first-hand. I even got a close-up, so I could see every single detail. The “Sport Model” is an extraterrestrial vehicle ~no doubt. After starring at this craft for about a half-hour, it slowly faded out of the scene, followed by two Air Force jets flying over the area. I never saw two Air Force jets either, until that night. Anyway the “Sport Model” I saw was 100% identical to vehicle that Bob had detailed on BobLazar.com (now shut down). You tell me!

That's quite a claim!

Of course, these next questions are assuming you're being truthful, but did you get to see the interior of the craft? If so, what's your description?

How did you get out there to see it? (i.e. why were you permitted to see it?)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Just remember that “seeing is believing” and that "those who have seen the truth don't need to believe, don't need evidence, and therefore have 'no choice' in what to believe, or not to believe"

No! I never had the luxury of looking inside what Bob Lazar calls "the sport model"; probably because I did not "need" to; just like you do not "need" to know my story, detailed above.

Also, I had two other witnesses, but they "wigged-out" and "ran away". Also note, that my experience with extra-terrestrials did not hamper my faith in God..., they strengthened it! My experience was an "awesome one". So incredible.

Hopefully my "wisdom" will help some other poor fool as "they trample down the rabbit hole, like Alice through the looking glass". Better yet..., just take the "blue pill"..., you can't handle the "red pill"

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Dan Burisch has a "new" story about his past for everyday in the week. George Knapp, the KLAS reporter who "dropped" the Bob Lazar Story on primetime, totally debunked Dr. Dan.

Phil Schneider appears to be the "real-deal". He was knocked-off by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). [The same people who threatened his wife and child] His claims are far more "outstanding" than Bob Lazar's.

Bob Lazar and John Lear are THE REAL DEAL. Bob's story never changed. And John's credentials are impregnable; although he goes off on a tagent sometimes John is Bob's insurance policy.., see my post below.
edit on 27-5-2011 by stormrider111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join