It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Bob Lazar and John Lear full of it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well John says he was banned. Maybe he was unbanned but i remember he had a issue with a few mods or something like that and they gave him a hard time. He posts on another website and has his own section and responds regularly. At times he seems he is just shooting the crap and telling big fish stories others he finds some pretty intriguing stuff and keeps you on you're toes. John is funny indeed he has a unique sense of humor of his own. He will tell you what he thinks and is straight forward. I talk to him time to time on this certain message board I am not at liberty to say but the initials are OM. You could probably ask him yourself. John had some back problems and health problems lately that is probably why he has not been as active.

Lazar i think is the real deal and has his own company United Nuclear and got in some trouble with transporting nuclear elements over borders ect
was put on probation and fined big time. There is a movie in the works based on his life and is suppose to star Matt Damon it is currently in production last time i checked. Anyway i think they set him up to fail but he was smarter than they anticipated and so they erased his credentials. But Lazar is much brighter than some community college grad like they claim he only has education in. But he seems to be doing pretty well for someone who they claim is a fraud. He seems to check out.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

next time you talk to him tell him to come on back to ats. we miss him.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Have these guys EVER shown ANY proof of their claims? ..Nope!
And after 5 years of talking about alien structures on the moon, anti-grav UFO stuff and money making bookselling...you better come up with something to backup your claims...that would be normal right?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Don't know much about Lazar really, ..was he the one that was supposed to have got into a fight with a grey? I can't remember now.

Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Human life on Venus? Has anyone taken a big enough scope just to confirm this isnt true yet?

Yes, there are people who live on Venus, or in Venus....I'm surprised your search didn't bring this up....

Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus

Frank E. Stranges & Valiant Thor

Valiant Thor - The Stranger At The Pentagon (Video)

I have really searched into this visit from Venus, and from what I can tell it really happened, Thor lived at the white House for a few years, and tried to get the administration of the time to give up on fighting all the time, and the manufacture of weapons. He told them he could teach a better way, much like Christ did, but was politely turned down, "it would ruin the economy." Well, the economy didn't last, did it? Perhaps the president should have listened to Thor?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I don't know much about John Lear, but Bob Lazar is full of fesces. Lazar's story hinges on one thing. S-4, it's never, ever been proven to exist. Simple satellite imagery could prove this. Lazar claimed to be driven to work at area S-4 in a greyhound style bus. A bus of this size would leave noticeable tracks throughout the desert. I've never seen photos of even the slightest footpath, let alone a travelled road going to or from this S-4.
Face it, Lazar was never a UFO Mechanic.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Lazar i think is the real deal and has his own company United Nuclear and got in some trouble with transporting nuclear elements over borders ect

Wow, I didn't know that. It's a pretty awesome company though, everything a mad scientist needs.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
All of John Lear's threads when he was a Conspiracy Master here on AtS are in skunkworks; a dispute with the big three over an argument with Jeff Ritzman led to John being post banned, and Zorgon posted a thread about it some time ago. John is still active on several other forums, and considering his accomplishments as a pilot, holding every FAA flight certificate, leads one to at least respect him for his achievements; and he does admit to flying missions for the Cia.

As for Bob Lazar, remember what many have said; the PTB aren't concerned with what you know or what you reveal, it's what you can prove, so wailing for proof isn't part of the plan...

Also consider that the moon may be a chunk of rock hollowed out to be used as a base or vessel; then the premise of it being both a moon and a space vessel are plausible.
seeker

[edit on 7/1/2010 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've spent probably too much time arguing with Mr.Lear here on this site. He said that lunar air is probably cold and crispy and a pleasure to breath. Seeing it as the man is ignoring physical evidence of all sorts even when confronted directly with it, I can only assume that Mr.Lear either might be delusional or is getting kicks by pulling people's fingers on grand scale.

As to Lazar, he's a fraud. His Element 115 story doesn't hold water in many regards, including how it all disappeared through repeated burglary of his residence. I recently saw a video of him talking about some LiH booster for hydrogen cars, and it's obvious to me that he is knowingly engaged in deception (such as that he's producing LiD in his backyard, using a particle accelerator).

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

your asking ats members what they think of John lear come on the peresucuated him, and ats couldn't admit they were wrong for doing so.John is a great guy and does not deserve this crap.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by supernova49

your asking ats members what they think of John lear come on the peresucuated him, and ats couldn't admit they were wrong for doing so.John is a great guy and does not deserve this crap.

/Signed! Fully agree mate.

IMO he was harassed in ATS untill exaustion!!
True?...False?...hoax?...Desinfo?...Delusional?...Who cares!!???
The fact is it was extremly interesting to read his theorys and ideas!!
Each person has a working brain capable to decide for your self! I dont need a bunch of bullying "skeptics" yelling all the time, everywhere, what i must believe or not!

[edit on 1/7/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

i had the pleasure of meeting Bob Lazar briefly, more than a few years back. at the time i was only vaguely familiar with his story and who he was, but i recognized him. the conversation we had was probably less than three minutes, but his demeanor, and body language seemed genuine. he maintained eye contact when speaking with me for the most part, which usually means someone is being honest or trying to hard too decieve, i think. and i didn't walk away thinking the latter of him. a little more reserved than i thought he might be, though.

something he said that i distinctly remember, as well as the way he said it, was this:

"i think i know what my senses have supplied me with."

i didn't pry too much as we both had places to be.

i'll say this about what i walked away believing about him concerning his character, and not his story.

i believe he believed most of what he had said is the truth. perhaps if he is guilty of embelishment of the information he shares, i think he believes it is a percieved neccesity to do so in order to share what he may think is important.

i'm still not sure i believe his stories 100% as is, and i know people can change. but when i met him he seemed to be genuine, sincere, and came off as a someone who maybe knows what it is he is/was talking about.

i didn't drill the man with alot of questions, and sort of kick myself from high in sight for not having done so. in my defense for not jumping all over the oportunity to do so, i was in route to an important job related meeting, and after a couple of minutes he started hinting that he had to be on his way, and i didn't want to be rude.

i can't remember when exactly it was, though. it was hot outside so it wasn't during the winter. and it had to be after june 1998 and before september 2001. i'm thinking it was 1999 or 2000, but i might be wrong.

pleasentries,
ET

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Lazar's tales, on the other hand, are almost certainly bogus. Investigations raised serious questions about his reliability. His claims about his education and employment could not be verified, and his character proved to be questionable. In 1990 he was arrested for his involvement with the operation of a Nevada brothel.

Not sure if the above statement is true or not. I was just doing a google search for any varification that bob lazar was in vegas when I met him and found this. Apparently bob got arrested for his involvement with the operation of a nevada brothel?

How difficult is it to do something illegal concerning a brothel in nevada

Wow! Looks like bob had some more run ins with the authorities:
en.wikipedia.org...

I’ll say this, after coming out of the 1980’s it would seem his credibility has either been purposefully dismantled by TPTB, or he is not always too aware of what laws he may be breaking, or the information supplied to us is fallible and may be less than correct as to all the details needed in order to make a proper assessment of bob lazars intentionality.

Other than the fact he used to reside in las vegas, I can’t isolate any date he was known to have been in vegas between june 98 and September 2001. Thought I might possibly find that he was a guest speaker at some ufo convention, but to no avail.

Pleasantries,
ET

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Lazar never made money off this story ...in fact it probably made his life worse....has never changed his story and there are records of him being payed by the US Navy and of him working at Los Alamos...plus aren't there videos of UFOs by witnesses at the same place and time he said they would..he isn't lying IMO

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Bob Lazar has a corvette with a license plate that says, "MJ-12". That tells me all I need to know about the guy, he clearly likes all the attention that his claims have given him. I don't think his stories are credible.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Jouett

Bob Lazar has a corvette with a license plate that says, "MJ-12". That tells me all I need to know about the guy, he clearly likes all the attention that his claims have given him. I don't think his stories are credible.

That is rather interesting. Why would he do that?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
bob lazar isn't real.

what you have seen was a mirage of light refracting off of venus that was distorted by nearby swamp gas and associated with meteorological atmospheric temperature changes during an acute mass dillusion brought on by chem trails containing element 115.

that fact that so many people claim to have experienced this "bob lazar" is not conclusive proof that such an inane cryptozoological entity truly exists.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
bob lazar isn't real.

what you have seen was a mirage of light refracting off of venus that was distorted by nearby swamp gas and associated with meteorological atmospheric temperature changes during an acute mass dillusion brought on by chem trails containing element 115.

that fact that so many people claim to have experienced this "bob lazar" is not conclusive proof that such an inane cryptozoological entity truly exists.

I knew it was those damn chem trails! oh look Dancing with the Stars is on!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I had found out about this site before John Lear .... IMHO I think lot of people including me don't want to believe JL simply because alot of stunts he pulled are beyond our usual imaginations .... sure the Annunaki is real as well as the Saturn Ring Maker (alien spaceships) BUT a satellite/ mothership size of a moon ....that's a whole new level of imagination. If it were a hoax, we'd have a good laugh. If it were not, simply put we are so fked.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Human life on Venus? Has anyone taken a big enough scope just to confirm this isnt true yet?

Yes, there are people who live on Venus, or in Venus....I'm surprised your search didn't bring this up....

Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus

Frank E. Stranges & Valiant Thor

Valiant Thor - The Stranger At The Pentagon (Video)

I have really searched into this visit from Venus, and from what I can tell it really happened, Thor lived at the white House for a few years, and tried to get the administration of the time to give up on fighting all the time, and the manufacture of weapons. He told them he could teach a better way, much like Christ did, but was politely turned down, "it would ruin the economy." Well, the economy didn't last, did it? Perhaps the president should have listened to Thor?

thats one hell of a read..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join