It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS fails government audit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I know that people only really change when it seems they are ready for obliteration, but i must be mistasken about the time we are living in because with all this information pouring in about our corrupt politicians and prez, our bunk monetary system, fake wars, false flags; what is it going to take for people to stop supporting this system? Example: I will sit here at my keyboard and bitch about it then pay the feds on april 15. I go to the bank and get a 26% interest loan to stay broke. People, quit paying taxes and quit using banks. The only way to win this war is to quit financing the enemy, and let me assure you, they are the enemy! Thanks BDS

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Get real! Hell, it ain't like the 2.3 TRILLION dollars the Pentagon could not account for, as Rumsfeld acknowledge back in 2001. (But we know those funds went into the Strategic Space Initative, "Star Wars." and paid for the black triangles.)

Why should the government be held accountable? They own the rule book, the playing field, the referees, and alas, the players?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
How in the he!! can you lose 13 Billion dollars???

You dont lose-it. You just have a hard time trying to hide-it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
$13 billion/year is a lot of friggin' money. Probably just one of MANY funding sources for black budgets (assassins, bribery, human trafficking/purchasing false flags, etc.)

[edit on 1-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nothing to see here everyday normal citizen!
Your government has everything under control!

Dont forget, to pay your taxes and any irregularity will be dealt with in a swift and demeaning manner!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So the IRS failed another GAO audit as it has done since the days of FDR. Really folks the big news will be that the IRS passed a GAO audit! Can any of you folks find a time when the IRS ever passed a GAO audit? I don't think so. Their view is that the rules only apply to you and me.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
List of Beneficiaries: hypothetical of course.. please interject other names.

1. Queeny E.
2. Bauer/rothschild
3. King Abdullah (saudi owns lots of america-worthy of a thread)
4. Queen Margeret of denmark
5. 13 illuminati bloodlines
6. ........

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
the goverment sucks. its a corparation that cant be taxed, audited, or be responsible for loses. all they need to do is tax us more and there is nothen we can do about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have an idea. This would only work if ALL of the taxpayers would do it. Don't file your tax returns on April the 15th. Can they throw us all in jail or take us all to court? Here's another idea. Why not change your W-4 to not have anything come out? Check that little box that says you are eligible for tax exemption. If we all did that it would make this country come to a shuddering halt.

It's a whole lot harder to hang a group pf people verses a single individual. Alone we have no power. Together we can rule our country again. Trust me, if even just half of the population would not pay their taxes on April the 15th, we could cause them to start quaking in their boots.

Alas too many people are scared of doing this. What they don't realize is that because the government has never been flagrantly disobeyed they would have a hard time even getting enough people to go after the ones that didn't pay.

Do it again next year. At some point they won't have enough money to pay the people to come after you. It HAS to be a group effort though. If only a few go through with it, it will be easy to garnish those bank accounts, garnish your wages etc. If we stand as a country they can't touch us. They HAVE to start listening to us when their salaries dry up now won't they?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm so happy I haven't stepped foot in or around a work place. No one has ever heard of sustainable living I take it. I don't need a 9 - 5 job to pay bills and taxes because I have no bills, debt, credit cards, or a bank to harvest my money. Wanna know a secret I read from a Mexican Cartel member posted on facebook? He said any illegal immigrant in the US can be as wealthy or more wealthy then his surrounding community of Americans, ALL by living on their waste. -What Do I mean by -waste?

I'm talking about scrap metal. Copper/Sheet Metal/Aluminum/Platinum/Gold/Silver. [platinum can be found in almost every catalytic converter, it's just a matter of finding a scrap yard that will pay you for it.] I tried this out and looked into it. And I realized it must be true being I put a bent up futon out on the front lawn, before 15 minutes passed I seen a truck pull up and take the metal, but leaving the bedding behind. They were mexican of course and their truck was FILLED with nothing but scrap metal. This is what got me into doing this.

I spent 1 day driving all over with a rented UHAUL truck; Paid by the mile. I drove 15 miles that day and gathered over 700LBS of scrap metal.[I was lucky it was bulk pickup day around my area..I then took my findings to the scrap yard. Came home with about $1200 dollars. Now one thing I want to point out is I do not owe taxes on this money I have collected from the scrap yard, the scrap yard does. So I'm being paid under the table by taking scrap metal TRASH from fellow Americans.

If it's this easy to make money, then I can see why the IRS does what it does, It must make up for the people like me. edit: and illegal aliens.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by SneakAPeek]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

5B plus 8B = 13B in just 1 year !!!!

How in the he!! can you lose 13 Billion dollars???

But I didn't see the Gov slap them with a fine
like they do us when we make a mistake.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

I like your posts Boondock, BUT, you DO realize that the IRS IS NOT a government agency, don't you? They are the collection agency for the Federal Reserve. Let me explain, because of HJR-192 which removed the gold from the publics hands, the "government" under FDR, gave you an IOU for that gold, well not you personally, but all the public back then. THAT "IOU" is the federal reserve note, which most people "consider" money, it is not, it is a debt instrument and worthless. It has no value as it is an IOU. Someday, someday the government will give you that amount in goild or silver, yea right, I won't hold my breathe.

Anyway, because there was not enough gold and silver to go around and that fact kept prices low, the federal reserve note was called into action, they, the government, could order as many notes as they wanted, they gave us, yes you and me, as collateral for the "use" and manufacture of those notes. The federal reserve charges a "fee" to use THEIR notes as legal tender. THAT is the taxes, it is a usury FEE, for the notes.

This is how many people get out of the IRS grip, they have NO JURISDICTION. Corporations can not make law nor can they enforce these "color-of-law" statutes or ordinances upon sovereign people. I think you know that though. Just informing others.

Keep up the good work, more on Zip codes too and how we were decieved into using them and putting ourselves INTO federal jurisdiction.

No Zip code needed.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
List of Beneficiaries: hypothetical of course.. please interject other names.

1. Queeny E.
2. Bauer/rothschild
3. King Abdullah (saudi owns lots of america-worthy of a thread)
4. Queen Margeret of denmark
5. 13 illuminati bloodlines
6. ........

Actually, YOU are the beneficiary. You need to read some books there my friend and websites posted by law proffersors and paralegals.

YOU are a beneficiary of the Trust, the Queens trust.

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

www.the7thfire.com...

www.the7thfire.com...

www.rumormillnews.com...

www.freedom-school.com...

loveforlife.com.au...

www.lawfulpath.com...

Just a few to get those people started who have little knowldge but would like to know more.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now they told me cash was fine and I would receive my receipt in the mail within a few days. I knew I should of give them a check.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SneakAPeek

you suppose to pay taxes on that money fed, state, and city, just like those people in Michigan buying cigarettes down south, when Governer Granholm caught up with them, she sent some bills in the thousands, for cigaretts tax.

That works out pretty good to if you got $1200 for 700 pounds of steel, that's not even close to half ton, and a ton of clean steel only pays $200, those guys must of went to math school at the same place those IRS duds went.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

IRS fails government audit

Would not expect anything less from any type evaluation made of and on the IRS especially when considered that an idiot-ridden administration appoints a tax-cheat to run the IRS....

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I appreciate your links, thank you. but as of now, WE are the beneficiaries of the debt, the elites get the billions.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice to see all those government agencies turn into particles ?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What's a measely 13 billion; when they got us to go ahead to send them more money next tax season...life is good in america?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by daddio

I appreciate your links, thank you. but as of now, WE are the beneficiaries of the debt, the elites get the billions.

We are the collateral for the debt because we do not stand up and reclaim our sovereign selves.

You need to review my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many, many people have done this. Again, remember that God/Nature created Man, man created government to serve him and to handle "commercial affairs ONLY" and not to enslave him. But the Rothschilds/Bauers, Freemasons and Illuminati had other ideas.

You can take back what is yours, you just need the balls to do it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Shock! Disbelief!!
They have always been there to 'Help' (too much sarcasem for an emoticon)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join