It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"The year was 2081, and everyone was finally equal."

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
subject disclaimer: I will love you forever if you know where that quote is from.


Main Points of Interest
Miscellaneous (space exploration / dimensions / time slips, loops and travel / déjà vu / disappearances)
Government conspiracies (facilities / programs / propaganda and disinformation / mass media / 9/11, etc)
Paranormal (dreams / ghosts / poltergeists / demons / psychic abilities)
Aliens (ufos and usos / ancient aliens / civilian and alien interaction and abductions / MIB)
Ancient history (indigenous culture creation and end stories / gods and goddesses / religions / advanced civilizations)


A humble hello to my fellow ATSers! The name is Allie, but I prefer to go by misskush whilst pursuing my various internet exploits. I have been a lurker for about half a year now, a member as of earlier this month, and today I come to formally give warning introduce myself.

I am a twenty year old of the female persuasion, born and raised on proper "Minnesota Nice" virtues (google it if you've never heard), and currently on my way toward earning a B.A in American Indian Studies and an A.A.S in Organic Horticulture Production. My end-goal is a Masters in Ethnobotany. I am a rather sarcastic oddball of Gaelic descent whose life revolves around my family, friends, and dogs. I love nothing more than to camp, backpack and kayak, dance awkwardly and sing terribly, read, cook, garden, smoke the herrrrb and have good conversations. Currently there isn’t really anyone in my life that I feel comfortable baring my crazy, conspiracy-laden soul to. It’s not that people aren’t interested, it’s just that most people won’t end up going home, digging through the annals of the internet to find more information or evidence, and then come back tomorrow to more thoroughly discuss it with me. Which is the only way I like to discuss any topic, let alone the more tentative conspiracy ones. I can’t stand people who shout out opinions on things they have never researched nor given more than a few minutes thought about. Hence me falling in love with ATS. I really am impressed by the level and civility of the discourse that happens around here. Not that there aren’t exceptions.


So anyway, I hope to jump into some threads soon and truly get to know ATS and its members …
Thanks for your time and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

grá, misskush.


[edit on 2010/6/30 by misskush]




posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS beautifuls. Glad to see you here. You'll love being a part of this site. You will also meet many friends and participate in numerous threads.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by misskush
 


hello fellow minnesotan

en.wikipedia.org...

I really didn't know I just Googled it



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome Misskush.

I like your whole introduction! I know how you feel about finding someone to have good solid conversations that will continue with new information at a later date. Anyways, that will come in due time, in the meantime, spend some time here at ATS!

flag for your wonderful warning, i mean introduction.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Le Colonel]



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i want to marry you!!


j/k..welcome to ATS



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Kurt Vonnegut.

en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't know either, isn't google great


You sound like you'll fit right in here, I also have lots of the same interests,
family, dogs, cooking, gardening, erbs.....love your screen name


This site is very addicting, welcome aboard.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I clicked because I love Vonnegut, and I'd know Harrison Bergeron anywhere.

Welcome to ATS!



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

I'm viewing it right now...so will i be loved ?

Oh oui ! c'est merveilleux:
www.youtube.com...

Is it allowed to plug a link to see the short ?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by SSimon]



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by misskush
I can’t stand people who shout out opinions on things they have never researched nor given more than a few minutes thought about. Hence me falling in love with ATS. I really am impressed by the level and civility of the discourse that happens around here. Not that there aren’t exceptions.



You haven't been a lurker that long have you?


Welcome to the forum



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome wonderful girl! Hope to see you around the boards.

I too am interested in the same subjects, my goal is to study anthropology, with the intention of combining it with the study of entheogens. Unfortunately I am twice your age and college is not yet an option, so I self study.

Hope to see you around the boards!



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by misskush
 




I will love you forever if you know where that quote is from.


I accept your eternal love.


(But you should know that it was required reading when I was in school.
)

Welcome to ATS.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Welcome to ATS beautifuls. Glad to see you here. You'll love being a part of this site. You will also meet many friends and participate in numerous threads.


Thanks a bunch Rebel! I'm sure I will! Anything would be better after months of lurking and only being able to comment to my oblivious and rather uninterested dogs.



Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
hello fellow minnesotan
en.wikipedia.org...
I really didn't know I just Googled it


Haha, well it's the effort that counts. Where d'ya hail from? (generally speaking of course - up north? twin cities?)


Originally posted by Le Colonel
flag for your wonderful warning, i mean introduction.


Much thanks, Colonel. One day, perhaps, my conversational prince shall come .. but yes, until then, ATS!


Originally posted by wrathchild
i want to mary you!!
j/k..welcome to ATS


Haha, no you don’t. But thanks.


Originally posted by snowspirit
I didn't know either, isn't google great

You sound like you'll fit right in here, I also have lots of the same interests, family, dogs, cooking, gardening, erbs.....love your screen name

This site is very addicting, welcome aboard.


‘Tis the best. : ) Thanks snowspirit! Haha, yea, I love my screen name too. But I love your Einstein quote a bit more.



posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadarida
I clicked because I love Vonnegut, and I'd know Harrison Bergeron anywhere.

Welcome to ATS!


Then you are truly a person after my own heart. Thanks for the welcome.


Originally posted by Ssimon
Hello and welcome to ATS

I'm viewing it right now...so will i be loved ?


Yes you shall! Mainly because I am ashamed to say I never knew it was made into a movie ... *grumbles*.
Thanks for the link!


Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
You haven't been a lurker that long have you?

Welcome to the forum


Haha, well long enough to realize that yea, probably should have accentuated the “Not that there aren’t exceptions” bit.


Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I too am interested in the same subjects, my goal is to study anthropology, with the intention of combining it with the study of entheogens. Unfortunately I am twice your age and college is not yet an option, so I self study.


Thanks for the warm welcome! And goodness, entheogens? That is some interesting stuff – how cool that you will be studying that!! Have you ever read ‘Tales of a Shaman’s Apprentice’?


Originally posted by LordBucket
I accept your eternal love.

(But you should know that it was required reading when I was in school. )

Welcome to ATS.


Haha, thanks. It’s all yours.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join