It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you Fear It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Whats going on ATS? This thread is mostly aimed at those whom have had contact with those on the other side. People who have experienced being on different Astral Planes and have a moderate control of their actions when deep in their psyche. Whether you prefer a sober meditation or entheogen's for a more profound experience, how has knowledge of this reality affected your emotions towards death?

For me; 2012 holds many mysteries and there are many questions to which have many different answers. Whats going to actually happen? Will i be able to physically survive what may be on its way? Who knows? Maybe War will be the finale. I do find it very odd that I ended up falling in love with the subject of spirituality and the hype over 2012. I could have been an athlete or a cop, maybe even a fire fighter, but no. My experiences with the occult just happened out of the blue. Like if i was chosen to know this information... the same information given to certain individuals around the world. Its true, not everyone has the same level of awakening, i would think mine, compared to those around me is rather strong. Out of all my friends, i am the only one who has Astral Projected out of my body on separate occasions. I have been able to talk to my sister outside of my body during a Salvia trip (when it was legal), and later found out it wasn't my imagination, she admitted to having the ability to Astral Project since she was 14, (she's now 24). I know all this is real because many have compared their experiences, enough to make facts out of the stories. I have seen what was being distorted through the public school system. I have been to an ultimate reality of peace and tranquility. I am still young and still learning from every experience though death itself seems less threatening than ever before. I feel if my heart stopped for what ever reason, i would simply just slide out of my 20 year old vehicle. I feel if death arrived, i would just be free to explore the Astral Planes, including our physical plane until i chose to be reborn again.

How do you guys feel about death?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Many years ago I had an out of body experience, so I realize that we are more than just a physical body. I have no fear of death, only of the pain before dying. I have had an open mind ever since and cannot easily dismiss anything out of the norm.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have not been blessed with any experiences that have given me perspective on the spiritual. I try to be vigilant and open to anything, but so far I've lived like the majority in spiritual regards.

As far as death and 2012, I think we live in exciting times. Whatever comes our way I am ready, and will enjoy the experience. If 2012 becomes significant, then everyone alive when it starts is blessed. And those who perish are doubly blessed as they don't have to clean up the mess!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
How has knowledge of this reality affected your emotions towards death?

Like everything experienced in the conscious state, death, too, is an illusion.

How do you guys feel about death?

I still cry at deaths. I don't fear death as much and actually kissed a cold, hard cadaver goodbye because the elders told me to! Yuch!

So yeah, the kiss of death.

[edit on 2010-7-01 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I also only fear the pain of death, not death itself. It could be a whole new adventure. My biggest fear is leaving family behind, and how they would cope, pets included. If death occurs from a major cataclysm/world extinction event, at least everyone will go together, and then my biggest hope is that it is painless for everyone involved. And that I spend eternity with family and pets, and past pets.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think since your minds are beginning to see beyond and experience beyond, the knowledge of life and death is becomming overshadowed by the intelligence of your entire ETERNAL EXISTANCE and many of you are becomming MORE FEARLESS DUE TO THIS INTELLIGENCE YOU POSSESS, remain this way as it is not something distributed randomly...

The TREE OF KNOWLEDGE IS RUNNING THINNER BY THE SECOND IN THE BLOOD OF MANY LOL IT WASNT MENT TO BE FOREVER, THANK GOD FOR INTELLIGENCE INSTEAD OF KNOWLEDGE..

[edit on 7/1/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I fear the unknown. If someone told me how I would die, maybe I would just accept that. Since I don't know, it is scary. It is like I'd rather just get the whole thing over with, actually. I almost have a death wish. I don't want to kill myself or anything, but I do feel something bad is about to happen. Then I almost just want to get it all over with already.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
How can we be afraid of something that doesnt exist? If you think death still exist, you are simply not intelligent enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In death, we fear losing our identity.

But what is "identity" other than a set of ideas that we cling to?

In truth there is only the pure consciousness that we ARE, encapsulated temporarily in an Earth-friendly (carbon) "space suit".

There is no 'death', there are only changes in formation of energy.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
In 2012 pigs will fly! Seriously! An Alien Grey told me so
. Im JP but I'm going to go along with the mayans and say that 2012 is not the end of the world but the birth of a new age. And with all births come blood and agony but then come Joy and Happiness. Maybe we will all turn telepathic? Who knows, I can't wait to find out and i feel sorry for everyone who has underground bunkers trying to hide out like little groundhogs.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I guess the only problem for me, is the pain of dying. Before when i was younger, i used to be very scared of drowning in the ocean, even though i liked swimming. After my experiences with ultimate reality... i just don't have that fear anymore. The family member that i hold dearest in my heart is my mom, and just the thought of her not having her son, is horrifying to me. I just hope when my time comes, it won't hurt.

top topics

join