It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So. Am I the only one who can do this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

The energies which make the chi come from the earth and the sky. They enter you through the the soles of feet and the top of head. The first point at which these two forces unite is where you speak of just below the navel. After they are joined correctly you can move this into your heart and have unwavering compassion. Then you can direct the chi into even higher spheres of consciousness. This is the way which I've come to understand.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I would imagine zooming out. Like the powers of 10 movie. Eventually I got an idea "If I see it done, I can do it myself". So I went on to look for said video to know how to imagine it. As I zoom more out, it gets harder to "render" what is there, like a CPU overstressed from a massive 3d movie.

I could zoom out as far as I wanted beyond.

After seeing something like "the powers of 10", I now dream like this, literally. Once you see for yourself how big it is, you cry a little and, yea, have compassion for living things. Kind of makes you feel like docotor who.

That's probably why I love to draw it. So many things out there.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Gorman91]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

The energies which make the chi come from the earth and the sky. They enter you through the the soles of feet and the top of head. The first point at which these two forces unite is where you speak of just below the navel. After they are joined correctly you can move this into your heart and have unwavering compassion. Then you can direct the chi into even higher spheres of consciousness. This is the way which I've come to understand.

similar but different from how i was trained and come to understand through feeling. we were trained chi is created by your body and is created in your navel and to learn to control you were to meditate and imagine you lungs slowly filling with air drawing all to the bottom of your lungs and concentrating and compressing. and the naval begins to fill with chi and then you concentrate on moving it to 1 inch below your naval which is easiest holding your hands ove the spot like youre holding a ball with your dominant hand above and your other hand at the bottom. what you are talking about is drawing in the earth's chi and adding to your own this takes serveral years of practice to accomplish and then some still cant even accomplish this i cannot do it i can get to the point where i can feel it gathering around but cannot introduce it into my chi.but yes what the op is talking about is his own chi and he can control it decently for not having any training if he would train and learn to control it he ocul dbe quite gifted at healing people.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Interesting. I don't really speak of this, but can heal people just by touch. It only takes focused intent and an intuitive approach. I find it fascinating that you say drawing chi from the earth is an advanced technique. I would suspect the reason I can do this so easily is because I spent a lot of time in deep meditation as a child, in complete darkness, silence, and stillness. Some people are born a bit too sensitive, and need all they can possibly get to decompress.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

yeah thats really neat to know i didnt start to medidtate untill i started taichi and when we were taught to meditate our instructor would come around with a kendo sword the bamboo ones and would hit us on the shoulder/side of the neck and if we were in a deep enough meditation while focusing our own chi it wouldnt leave a mark,pinch,bruise and we wouldnt know it happened untill after the meditation. he always video taped us to to prove he had hit each of us it was quite interesting to know. yes i also agree some of us are born a bit to sensitive but there are many different things those people can be sensitive to like paranormal type things like ghosts and orbs and energy in ones body and some are sensitive to the earths energy which sounds t ome like you are two out of those three listed as well as me i was born sensitive to my own energy and ghosts just recently learned to feel and focus earth chi around me but havent learned to draw it into me.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Kurotachi]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Sounds like a bit of chi to me...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Wow! I really didn't think others would reply with the same explanation...I was being serious but, with a bit of humor.

I haven't read through all of the replies but, has anyone else trained in tai chi chuan?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by MagesticEsoteric]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join