It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean Cousteau, and Ocean Futures Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So myself and my girlfriend were downtown here in SB, CA and we noticed a place that was all about aquatic life. We went inside and found out it was Jean Cousteau's company. The lady inside began to tell us about how they gained first access to film the disaster first hand in the gulf. She told us to follow on twitter and the website and watch everything that was going on. We plan on going back to this location with a list of questions to ask them. We are going to try and be subtle, and to ask questions not directly, but in a more, how do you say, tricky type of way. Mybe someone could offer a suggestion for us.

Society Website

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ask them what we should do once the Board of Directors of BP decide they want to give up on their carbon offset grabscam, plug the well they sabotaged, and stand trial for genocide.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think it was Halliburton that sabotaged the wells. They probably tossed a little cylinder of C4 on a timer down the well with their funky faulty cement plug job. It fits their profile. Wherever you find Halliburton, you'll find disaster in the making.

join