It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Have I found the rings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
From what I've seen so far, I think this hunt is not for these physical rings, but for something within ourselves, namely - love. -5- has some rings that match the photo here. That seems too coincidental. He was banned, but the hunt continues even though he has some of the rings. He keeps talking about how everyone treated him, many times. So many condemned him and put him down, mostly because of how he talked down to folks. Why hate him for that? Everyone wants these rings for themselves instead each other. A lot of sefishness and greed has been portrayed in this hunt. Could it be that the real rings are within us?

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have one word for you.

No.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
wow man that was deep, made me think but i dont think so because then there wouldnt be prizes.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
see this should be one of those scenes in a movie, well not a movie but uhhhhh real lif
, where someone gives this deep explanation that actually makes sense and puts emotion into it than some other guys just stare at him and than like...no. although that does seem to be wat happened...stil it would be funny to se it in action. yeah.

top topics

join