It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New research project - alternative energy sources

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Even if it is a bit late, I would like to try to join in. Without school, I have a lot of free time in which I could help.

I'm free to aid in any position you'd like, though I would most prefer to help you on sonofusion, as it has greatly pulled my interest since I first heard of it, and I believe it will be proven a useful and viable energy source.

Anyrate, contact me if you'd be interested in my help, PurdueNuc.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok, ready for my first post, bring on the project! Glad to be doing this with all of you.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My first Cold Fusion post is ready too!

Damn its like 2-3 pages long with just the info to scratch the surface of the cold fusion world.(history and theory, maybe some little details)

Out,
Russian

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Ok, ready for my first post, bring on the project! Glad to be doing this with all of you.
Ready with my opening statement also , let us all know how you want to procede with this collective effort . will post rough draft for everyone to see if you want, or maybe we could have an editing review by the project members before we push the "send" button thru U2U , and some feedback between each other so we follow the same premise and don't get off track .

Seeking recruits for the transition section as I type (or maybe when i am done typing) , and am looking foreward to collaberating with all those involved .

PerdueNuc has told me this will take us a bit of time to assemble , I hope to have a good time at with everyone...

- oddtodd

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Glad to see you guys chomping at the bit.

We should be starting soon, just waiting for ADVISOR to get us set up. In the meantime, I suggest you contact your topic leader, and work out a plan of action. I suggest all groups start by identifying the basics behind their technology: physical principles, claims made, applicable patents. Also, it would probably be easier for us to communicate via email, rather than u2u, so please let me know your address (email me at [email protected]). If you'd rather not share your email address, I understand.

If you have any questions during the course of the project, please don't hesitate to contact me.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurdueNuc
I would like to start up a new research poject, and I'm looking for some volunteers to help. The goal of the project will be (a) to determine if some of the new alternative energy sources are feasible/realistic, and (b) to figure out if the government is trying to cover up / supress these new technologies. Specific technologies I'd like to look at include:

I'm not actually interested but I strongly suggest checking out this site, which could contribute a lot to the research project

www.rexresearch.com...
a lot of info to keep anyone busy...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If I can be of any help, I have a few hours most nights that I can devote to this matter.

I've studied the theories of Sakharov, Haisch, Rueda, and Puthoff quite extensively, and I have a very thorough understanding of the core concepts and possible applications of zero-point-energy.

I'd be glad to help in any way I can.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by DarthRumsfeld]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
At current, all research fields are being covered on the soon to be started project, and the team is complete. however, U2U PurdueNuc, the team leader, and he may well have things that you can do.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Will do earthtone,

thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Does anyone know when the project will begin?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would also like to help on this project. I own a company that designs/builds wind turbines. I have done alot of research on the ZPE (zero point energy) and the theories behind that also. I could also be helpfull in the "oil conspiracy" and "fossil fuel to alt." due to the fact that is a large part of my 5-10 yr. business plan. I am very open with all of my ideas and am not opposed to sharing them with anyone that asks. For I am more conserned with the implenemtation of the ideas than making money off of them. I belive very strongly about this topic and am willing to do whatever is asked of me.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I could also be helpfull in the "oil conspiracy" and "fossil fuel to alt." due to the fact that is a large part of my 5-10 yr. business plan. I am very open with all of my ideas and am not opposed to sharing them with anyone that asks. For I am more conserned with the implenemtation of the ideas than making money off of them. I belive very strongly about this topic and am willing to do whatever is asked of me.

Hop on board the transition plans section , just me at the moment but could use your input. u2u me if you care to see my opening statement .

-odd

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Excellent. Another member for the team, and in the know it seems.

Purdenuc, when is the project going to commence?
*itchy fingers*

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just found this interesting project and want to join the efforts. I believe the Energy problem is at the core of all sufferings today. When we have cheap and abundant energy, we can transform deserts into oasis. No need for war for oil.

I have done some reading and research on alternative physics theory, like Ether theory in the 19th Century, and several others. No major science advance achieved in our understanding of the world 1930s after the General Relativity theory of Einstein and Quantum Theory. Our gains are mainly in technology areas, like in computer and electronics.

I am more interested in combining nuclear fision theory and cold fusion theory into one feasible fission+fusion generator. I read a book on Cold Fusion, the "Heat after Death" is most interesting. Considering hundreds of isotopes available today, it might be possible that some combination of these materials can be a generator. I have learned a little of MCNP software, but it is strictly controled by the government. I may have to use Geant4 to do some simulation.

Dr. Eugene Mallove, Torch Bearer for Cold Fusion was murdered on May 14, 2004. This scares lots of researchers on similar topic. Sometimes caution is necessary.

It is late to join. But the combined efforts of many have a better chance of success.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Fission Fusion generator?
This is new, unless you mean a generator which is fission of uranium and fusion of hydrogen? please elaborate
The energy gradient (and due to conservation of energy) means that if, from what I understand by your statement, fuse hydrogen into helium, then fission the helium to form hydrogen, will take more energy than energy given out

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This project has begun, please do not reply in this thread anymore. If you are interested in joining, please read the information threads in the Research forum, and fully review our thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...), then send me a u2u.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join