It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is music and we are the same

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We are music. When you hear a song - you know without using any "logic" - when a false note appears. "Bad music". You feel it.

Look around. Gulf of Mexico. You "feel" bad thinking about what's going on there. There's no logic involved. It's not logic that makes us "alive". It's something useful, but it's not "us".

There is no good and evil. There is music, and no music. We feel "bad" things the same way we feel a wrong note in a melody. We too - are music.
When we listen to ourselves - not our "logic" - we "sing". We - humans, the only beings that are in danger of getting lost - from ourselves. The other beings, life around us - is true in all it's actions. It does not lie to itself. It sings. All life does - when free.

paimei01.blogspot.com...

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

- Albert Einstein

[edit on 30-6-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Or we just know what we like and what we do not like, with or without music.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Not much of an addition to the discussion, I know, but...

Reminds me of a book by Tolkien ("The Silmarillion", I think) in which he's describing how God created the world. If memory serves, he describes it as God creating music and all of existence springing into being from the music, or something like that.

Interesting stuff...

TheAssoc.

join