It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heal the Waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A Call to Heal the Waters

(from the video at 3:00 and 5:30)
Eagle Clan Dave Courchene from UnityWave

"As Humanity we have yet to arrive at a place where we as Human beings can be unified.
Our biggest challenge will be to understand and accept the simple truth - that in all Life is the element of Spirit.
Once we are able to acknowledge the existence of that spiritual reality, only then we can begin to move forward in showing greater respect for All Life.
The impacts of our greed reflected in our societies and economic structures have had detrimental impacts on the Earth, the animals, and the people.
These impacts have created a great imbalance.
All Life is connected to the Water.
The tears we cry are the same tears of our Ancestors.
Our Creation began in Water.
During the time that we spent in the wombs of our mothers, it was Water that protected us and shielded us.
It was Water that offered the sacred passage to our own human Life into this world.
The rains that fall from the sky are the same Waters that have touched the Earth, only to return to the sky for blessing.
To all those that may be receiving this message, I make an appeal.
I propose we join together in offering our Gratitude to the Earth and all the blessings we receive to support all Life.
We owe our existence to the Earth.
Let the flow of the Water carry our Appreciation and Gratitude to all parts of the Web of Life in Nature.
What we are presently witnessing in the gulf of Mexico is truly tragic.
And yet, Nature has a way of showing us the brutality that can be found in man.
We cannot continue to treat the Earth in disrespect.
We must find a way together, to live in this world, that reflects Love and respect for all Life.
We must find a way to connect with Spirit that can show us, teach us, inspire us and guide each of us in showing us how we should walk on the Earth."

"I propose we join in using the element of Water to carry the Spirit of our Dreams of Hope and Peace into this world.
I propose we do a Water Ceremony - that each of us get a bottle of clean Water, hold it close to our hearts and offer a prayer.
Through the Water, send a message of Gratitude to the Earth, and to all Water of the Earth that has been affected and contaminated.
Send your Love to the Water and to Mother Earth.
This strong Love of Spirit that you will put into the Water will give strength to Mother Earth.
Go to your nearest body of Water - a creek, a stream, a river, a waterfall, lake or ocean, and pour your Water that you have blessed with your prayer of Gratitude.
It will be your Spirit of Love to the Earth that offers our best chance of survival.
To the Water, you might say, "Great Spirit, thank you for your unconditional Love, and all the blessings of Life. Thank you for Vision that allows us to see. Thank you for the Spirit of the Ancestors , who guide us and teach us in our lives. Thank you Mother Earth for all the blessings you give us that we can survive - the food, the water, the medicines, and all the teachings you give us to live a sacred balanced life. Thank you to the Grandfathers of the Four Directions who have always been there to help us find a good Life and balanced Life, and who help us to treat all Life with sacredness."

"What we are seeking is an alliance with Spirit and Nature to intervene in this insanity created by man's greed.
If we are to attract the forces of Spirit and Nature, then we must be prepared to act in Love and kindness to all Life.
The foundation of all Life is Love.
The Wisdom Keepers of our nations have confirmed we have reached a time of rebirth.
The Earth is giving birth to a New Life.
We can all be a part of supporting that New Life.
Begin by connecting to Spirit.
Go to the land, to the Earth, and offer in ceremony words of Gratitude so you can help be a part of supporting the New Life.
Following Spirit will help bring us to a closer, more loving relationship with the Earth.
Spirit brings Vision so we can see the truth of our purpose and meaning in living this human Life.
Our world will not change if we are not willing to change.
We must find the Center that helps us find balance, and that Center is in our hearts, where Spirit lives.
It is always the Heart that speaks for the Spirit.
All it takes is a few that can act as the leverage to bring real change into this world.
These few must be People of the Heart, connected to Spirit.
As peoples of this world, we all desire the same things. We all have the same passions.
We want Love, to be loved.
When we nurture the Spirit, the Spirit will guide us.
Spirit is and always will be about guiding humanity to what each of us wants and craves, which is simply to Love One Another, Love the Creator, Love Mother Earth, and Love All Life."

thank you UnityWave and Dave Courchene

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Native American Water Healing Song

Dr. Masaru Emoto's Healing Prayer for the Gulf from James Gilliland

"Focusing our energies in response to the Gulf tragedy and for healing the waters and its inhabitants -

Yesterday at our spiritual center we read a letter from Dr. Masaru Emoto who many of you will recognize as the scientist from Japan who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other things, his research reveals that water physically responds to emotions.

Right now, most of us have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while certainly we are justified in that emotion, we may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life forms, if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr Emoto, himself, has proposed.

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral, algae, and all living creatures . . .
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you."

We are passing this request to people who we believe might be willing to participate in this prayer, to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.

We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily....can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.

We don't have to know how......we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any power active in the Universe today."

thank you James Gilliland and Dr Masaru Emoto

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ironic that we are all reading this on our computers made of petroleum byproducts and powered by electricity from coal and oil. I will pray, as I step on my accelerator pedal. I suppose we need to change our lifestyles as well. I do think our planet will respond to our healing thoughts.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You almost brought tears to my eyes. I will send prayer to a bottle of water near my heart tonight, and goto the river with my 2 year old daughter tomorrow and we will put the water in.

My two older children are on holiday with their mother just now, but on Monday when they return, I will explain the process and the intention and the reasoning, and we will do the same.

I know this will make a difference.

All my love, Psilo Simon

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
~Mahalo~
thank you each for sharing!
~NAMASTE~

∞LOVE∞

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Intention Heart Map

Given the magnetic power of the human mind-heart systems, it is now imperative to contribute our individual - collective - energetics to the Earth, and species she sustains.

Human Intention is a powerful force when guided by coherent thought∞emotion structured with LOVE.

All ~ it is time to choose which path we will walk

LIGHT

Believe that even the smallest act, guided by LOVE intention, will touch divine energies!

Please, if you feel this, draw a heart around the Gulf of Mexico - or other place on Earth significant to you - on a map so as to create a 'key' for intentional positive visualization techniques to be applied with your personal touch.

~As We Touch Earth, Earth will Touch Us~

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7e7cea29de9.jpeg[/atsimg]

SOULIGHT ∞ EARTHEART

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Mr. Cayce reminded us of this in Reading 1598- 2:
And as of old, the prayers of ten may save a city; the prayers of twenty-five may save a nation -- as the prayers and activities of ONE may! but in union there is strength.

“Tendencies in the hearts and souls of men are such that these [disasters/cataclysms] may be brought about. For … man – by his compliance with divine law – bring[s] order out of chaos … by his disregard … bring[s] chaos and destructive forces into his experience.” (416-7)

“For, faults and failures, sin and sorrow, are the outgrowth of disobedience to the divine law, and influence the heavens in the experiences of individual souls!” (2408-1)

A.R.E Edgar Cayce

∞LOVE∞

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
rumor is...

*BREAKING HISTORICAL NEWS!!*
JOHN HUTCHISON's FREQUENCY EXPERIMENT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO ~
LAB RESULTS IN!

GULF TEST #1 RESULTS
CONTROL SAMPLE = 10/18 OIL & GREASE = 7ppm
TREATED SAMPLE = 10/22 OIL & GREASE = < ZERO ppm!
"The Gulf residents may finally have HOPE for turning their Gulf back and restore it to a healthy body as it once was."

"John Hutchison, scientist from Vancouver, BC and Nancy Lazaryan from Minnesota sought to help those affected in the Gulf of Mexico..."

"Restored without the use of dispersants, chemicals or burning.
Restored by use of Solfeggio tones, also known as Gregorian chants, and a harmonic "stream of sound".

"The inspiration for these harmonics comes from the Essenes, a sect of Israel that Jesus was a member. The Essenes "inner circle" taught of the "stream of sound", the harmonics of the Creator."

"Hutchison and Lazaryan endeavored to bring the "stream of sound" to the damaged waters of the Gulf. One of the tones used by Hutchison, 528 hz, is the frequency of the planet Jupiter. You can see Jupiter in the night sky, if you look for the bright light directly to the right of the moon. 528 hz is known by the ancients to be the "healing
frequency" and to repair DNA."

"We declare PEACE," says Lazaryan, "the war upon the Gulf is over."

Mr John Hutchison, using wizard-like genius has contributed his gifts to the healing of the planet...using innate harmonics of the planets - for the wizdom to heal is within all us!
Believe!
We all have something to offer to the grand transformation~

∞♡∞

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Oh, the beauty of Earth being restored!...what a beautiful world we co-create! LOVE

Happy Dolphins, courtesy Mystic Journeys

Last week we reported that "Famous anti-gravity researcher, John Hutchison, and his associate, Nancy Lazaryan, have come up with a device that emits a combination of audio and radio frequencies that have the effect of clearing waters polluted by oil and dispersant in less than 24 hours, bringing the native life back."

The following is an update we received from Nancy today, November 1, 2010:
We have gotten reports from citizens (who work and live on the water) that "something happened"....the water is clearer...and the dolphins are happy. (One of these people is a captain of a boat that charters dolphin sightseeing tours, and logged an entry concerning the change in the water and the dolphins being "happy".) These people had no idea of what we had done in Perdido Bay.

These reports are coming from the NEXT bay over from Perdido Bay...so the "treatment" reaches quite far.

We also found out that Perdido Bay is one of the worst polluted waters in the Gulf (or at least, it was previously).

To the skeptics: I also was concerned about what affect this would have on the marine life. For this reason we are using ONLY "natural" frequencies. We are NOT, again NOT "microwaving the water", but are using the frequencies known, for THOUSANDS of years to be HEALING.

BTW---we repeated the treatment---in the bayous of Louisiana...

We called BP, the EPA, the Coast Guard. NO RESPONSE.

We talked with LOCAL government officials, even the sheriff. Their response: "This is great. We cannot 'officially sanction it'. We cannot help. Go talk with local private citizens that are on the beach, set up the equipment with them. And, we will not stop you from treating the water."

This is RESTORATION of the frequency of the water.

EVERYTHING is FREQUENCY.

We received samples of polluted Gulf water in John's lab and tested them, before we came. The ORIGINAL reading on the oscilloscope of the polluted Gulf water was dramatically different from the reading of "healthy sea water".

After applying the audio and radio frequencies to the water in the lab, the polluted water CHANGED its frequency (to a reading on the oscilloscope that was identical to the healthy sea water).

[...] Applying this ANCIENT technology of frequencies to the water allows the water to "clean itself".

NEW OIL just hit the beaches of Venice, LA and of Bay Jimmy last week.

Apparently the well is "not capped"...or there is another blowout we are not being told about.

Dead birds, fish, dolphins....all covered with oil.

The long term effect on these animals is DEATH.

What we are doing is bringing LIFE, the healing frequencies that have been known for thousands of years to restore damaged DNA.

This is not a "cheap device"....I have driven a borrowed farm pick up truck and a borrowed 22 ft. trailer and driven from Canada to the Gulf with 6000 lbs. of equipment.

Come to the Gulf and see for yourself what is being done...and the equipment...the "hard work" of getting here has already been accomplished.

Nancy
Nancy can be reached by email at nancylazaryan [at] yahoo.com.

∞♡∞

new topics

top topics

join