It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Government Literally Bugging You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Wouldnt this be considered to be against animal rights or something I mean they are literally making a slave out of a living creature in order to do there bidding!

this means keep the bugs out of your house invasion of privacy on a global scale!

somethings a miss here!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
if they can do this to a bug they could very easily do this to people which i think they might already be doing it in away just with radio signals are brain performs using signals sent from one nervous circuit to another if they could find a frequency to get into peoples head then nothing is impossible!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is way creepy. I don't even want to think about all the implications from this. And as far as animal cruelty they will get away with it in the name of homeland security I'm sure. Just like the way they get away with testing on animals in the name of health and safety.

By the way- i like your signature.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

it doesnt stop there!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They have used moths, bats, dolphins, dogs all sorts. Now their picking on the bloody beetles.

Project X-Ray

In the early years of American involvement in WWII, a plan was conceived by a Pennsylvanian dental surgeon to strap tiny incendiary devices to bats and drop them by the thousands over Japanese cities. The bats—able to carry nearly three times their own body weight—would fly under the cover of night and take roost in traditional, highly-flammable wood and paper Japanese houses. As dawn approached, timers on the devices would ignite the "bat bombs" and entire cities would burn to the ground without the loss of life accompanied by, say, an atomic attack. The project was slowed by many complications and was ultimately shut down in 1944 because the bats would not be ready for combat until 1945.

Cetacean Intelligence Mission

The Navy has been training bottlenose dolphins since at least the late 1980s to patrol and protect warships, hunt for mines, and even to carry darts and target divers for attack. Once word of the program got out, animal rights activists raised public awareness causing the Navy to turn the details highly classified; today, little is known about the extent of the operations. We do know that the animals were fitted with electronic harnesses, which ostensibly relayed signal commands, and that they were trained to recognize divers in wetsuits like prowlers in the night. How the mechanism of firing the darts was accomplished is anyone's guess.

Cyborg Moths

As if most people weren't already creeped out enough by insects, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) has been working to develop cyborg spy moths. Darpa, the research arm of the Department of Defense, has already successfully implanted chips in cockroaches and rats, allowing humans to "drive" the animals with joysticks. In the case of the moths, the chip will be implanted at the pupal stage so that the animal grows around it and develops a "reliable tissue-machine interface." The spy moth will then be released at the front lines and remotely piloted into enemy territory, potentially beaming back video and audio feeds along the way.

Not really for spying just for murdering folk.

www.popsci.com...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow, this is a major breakthrough in technology, I mean I know they used animals for war in the past, but nothing like this, I mean we don't literally control them we just train them! I think the implications for this are huge! Makes me wonder what the government has that their not telling us about!

S&F

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

the whole thing is just wrong when u get down to it there making slaves out of insects and then if we allow this then what else would we allow them to get away with?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
everyone who hasnt yet needs tyo look into projec blue beam and keep an eye on the gov. and all the things there doing..one thing is for sure the gov. dont deserve to run the country

top topics

join