It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED!: BP contractors cover up oil spill with sand!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So workers are now covering up beach and BP will get away with it. And more toxic waste and wild life in danger. What can we do? This is not just the oil spill, it is all these other conspiracies and BP is not even accountable?

Hope this gets shown in the MSM and BP will have to answer

BP contractors were busy last night to cover up the black oil deposit on Pensacola Beach with sand. Heavy machinery was used throughout the night to cover the thick oil spill with a thin layer of sand and crews were still working by daylight to finish the job.

The local contractors confirmed that they were told by BP to just cover up the large oil patch on Pensacola Beach with sand and then proceed during the day to pick up small pieces along the surf line with a smaller crew.

The combination of oil and Corexit now lies buried under sand and is mixed together, never to be recovered or cleaned up again. The toxic waste will seep through the soil through natural rainfall and will further contaminate the environment.

And this now

Source: www.huliq.com...

[edit on 30-6-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They are so trying to hide the oil that is really hitting our beaches. They know they can never get this cleaned up, and I feel they have given up even trying. It's so sad....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Kindra Arnesan mentions this prior to the actual cover up! I was going to post the video up but I just found out it has been removed from Youtube...

[video unavailable] Kindra Arnesan - Quoted on PBS Newshour 6/23/2010

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join