It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A little rap I did

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I hope you enjoy this
Its just a little verse I did.

May want to suggest some intrumentals to spit on for me?




posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
lol. i love it. That beat would be good without the lady in the background and her poker face. U need an instrumental version. BUt yea, thought it was great.



posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hey, that was not bad, .... for an English guy.

.. off the top of my head, here's an old beat I always liked. There are lots of instrumentals on it.

www.youtube.com...

Rapping fast is impressive and everything, but good rappers aren't good because their necessarily fast, but make you FEEL every word, ... every syllable.

that's what made good rappers great, thats what signed 50 cent. At the end of the day people go for what makes them feel, not just what they hear.

That's what made the career's of rappers like this...

www.youtube.com...



posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst


Hey, that was not bad, .... for an English guy.

.. off the top of my head, here's an old beat I always liked. There are lots of instrumentals on it.

www.youtube.com...

Rapping fast is impressive and everything, but good rappers aren't good because their necessarily fast, but make you FEEL every word, ... every syllable.

that's what made good rappers great, thats what signed 50 cent. At the end of the day people go for what makes them feel, not just what they hear.

That's what made the career's of rappers like this...

www.youtube.com...


Cheers, 50 cent is god awful he doesnt talk about anything meaningful, Lyrically anyone can be better than fifty.
That kurupt song is bangin!



posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Impressive


I like your pommy accent in the rap.

Get in touch with Nefermore if you want it to go on ATS live radio



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Nice.



Originally posted by GW8UK
May want to suggest some intrumentals to spit on for me?







TheAssoc.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   






posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for theese Insto suggestions!

No need for it to go on radio, When i start recording and have a full song ready then ill contact nefemore



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK
 


You should check out El-P, if you haven't already. He's the best rapper of the Caucasian persuasion out there.

Also, if you're really gonna do this, you're going to have to make your own beats at some point. Reason is a good place to start.

Best of luck, man.



TheAssoc.



posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
not going to lie to ya man i was getting ready for a good chuckle when i read the title. I was picturing the star wars kids spitting his hatred for internet gamers.

I personally think youve got a ton of talent, fast clear pronounciation is not easy. Plus your voice is a bit higher like EM (sorry for the white guy refference but im going on tone wise)

im in sales and bottom line find your niche, youve got your own sound and its really good.

keep pursuin, consider selling urself like a company a few stocks to get some financing for background tracks.



posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by GW8UK
 


You should check out El-P, if you haven't already. He's the best rapper of the Caucasian persuasion out there.




Hmmmm While I do like EL-P (both as a rapper and producer) & Company flow.... that's still a pretty bold statement.


Aesop Rock


Vinnie Paz


Slug (Atmosphere)


Ill Bill



Sage Francis


Brother Ali


Eyedea (mainly for freestyle skills and rap battle skills, Said in Napoleon Dynamite voice)



posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
Cheers, 50 cent is god awful he doesnt talk about anything meaningful, Lyrically anyone can be better than fifty.



What about 50 pence?











posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by GW8UK
 


You should check out El-P, if you haven't already. He's the best rapper of the Caucasian persuasion out there.

Also, if you're really gonna do this, you're going to have to make your own beats at some point. Reason is a good place to start.

Best of luck, man.



TheAssoc.



Thanks for the feedback team!



I dont need to worry about beats I got that covered, I used to do music production for my local rap/hiphop/grime scene!

Ill get on making a beat for myself and hopefully have a whole song done soon




top topics



 
0

log in

join