It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

What? What did you say? I think we need to do moar research.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
of course theyve been and visited many celestial bodys they keep us in the dark and keep the war machine going to control us and to generate money and you have to understand theres a number of planes to play on/explore the physical being what you see and the interdimensional"fermament" is probably the one they need all the secrecy to break so while we pay for space exploration and wars with unimaginable taxes they just show us some old tapes and play some old movies there probably 40 years ahead of the game all the time which in effect keeps us in the stone age and you have to understand the elitest shepards or kings of the earth got no problem tearing this plannet appart for money with no regard for it or its future who knows maybee they found another world they can have all to themselves and screw the rest of us still doesnt stop me beliving in GOD perhaps even more so for what else do i have to belive in the queen the president our governments
please im sure theyve all been given enough rope to hang themselves
i do belive truth and justice for all will prevail in the end

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
PS. Who's to say that's FAKE? Maybe the person claiming they made it... is actually disinfo agent is covering it all up...

TFH posted the video first, almost a year before this other guy stole his work and claimed it was real. There are plenty of other reasons why it's fake too, but that's probably the biggest one.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Not to burst this bubble, but any of you seen the original footage. I got excited watching this, however to bad its not real.

Here is the original on YouTube:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Was there two spacecraft according to the video, or one with extended sections such as on the ISS?

Certainly, some of our resident spacecraft experts will be able to make or break this video by identifying the spacecraft portions we can see.

Actually, the Soviets (at the time) were having grave difficulties to even get a mission of any kind to Mars. Not likely they would have a joint manned mission at that time.

Plus, our Viking missions, were both on Mars and operating on the surface (landers) and orbiting (orbiters) at about that time. Now if that supposed flight was shifted 10 years to the 1980s, when neither of us were supposedly doing anything to Mars, then that would lend some credibility. (The ill-fated Soviet Phobos 1 and 2 missions were in the late '80s.)

The hoax or not key is the identity of the space vehicle we see. (And that looked like a pretty damned big window for a deep space mission.)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Aliensun, in such a fast-moving thread it's easy to get left behind...

...check out this excellent post, page 3:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jb2010

Well, that clears that up in my opinion. I'll go ahead and point out that the footage was compellingly realistic. It presents the case very well that photographic evidence must always be taken with salt.

cheers,
tamale

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Not "always"....

It presents the case very well that photographic evidence must always be taken with salt.

In this, the modern age, with the sorts of technology available...something at first glance can be very convincing, yes....

BUT, in this case (and many others) what is lacking, once the initial emotions of 'discovery' wear off, is the background and context that would support the authenticity. ALSO, in this case, the original video maker says straight up it's a project he did, not to fool, but for fun.

What IS going to be continuingly difficult is culling the ones that ARE trying to be hoaxed on people, as the skills (and technologies) improve with time....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What if this is actually not fake ? What if we are being intensively reared as cattle to feed the appetite of a ruling elite who are not of this planet ? What if that elite have always had access to space travel ? Why would that elite lie to everyone ? Basically because, in their mind, we the terrestrial human population, are relative to them, no more than intensively reared cattle on their farm planet. As with all these type of video, it is always possible to fake it. However, just because it is possible to fake it, it does not necessarily follow that it is in deed a fake. To me the video looks and feels authentic. The shots of Mars from orbit look absolutely authentic. Any similarity to the International Space Station "Destiny Module" might be simply because these are standard modules used by the Russians to assemble the mission. Russia are still, even today with regard to supplying the ISS, using SOYUZ rockets and modules that were originally designed in the 1950's. However, there is the problem of RADIATION, about which I have written in previous threads, concerning the probability that the APOLLO missions were fake. Since radiation is the biggest problem restricting our access to space, therefore a mission to Mars is even more unlikely than is a mission to the Moon. If the astronauts are willing to put up with the possibility of lethal exposure to Solar and Cosmic radiation, then it is maybe possible that they might already have flown a few real missions ? However, my opinion is that the real space travellers [aliens] are using technology far ahead of the generally comprehended rocket systems known about here on Earth. I draw your attention to the movie THE FOURTH KIND and wonder how that fits together with these evidences being presented by this thread. If it is a fake, as some seem to think, then why would the creator put just a single frame into it in which we see [subliminally] the astronaut so strangely wearing a mask ? It seems to me that it is from a Russian source and might indicate that the secret Russian Space Programme is actually way ahead. Perhaps the RED PLANET [Mars] was a major priority target for the then Soviet Union ? One must ask the question why did Russia not go to the Moon ? My answer is that they did go to the Moon. In my opinion there are increadable things going on about which we are simply not being informed. It is all an ultra top secret echelon of the Navy. Toward the end of World War 2 the Axis nations, like Italy and Germany and Japan, but also the British, were developing anti gravity technology. This fact has been well reported. "Operation Paper Clip" enabled the USA to develop rocket technology, but what if the Soviet Union got hold of anti gravity technology and are thus in secret light years ahead of the west ? This would explain the considerable amount of UFO activity since the 1950's ? Thus the situation might be radically different to what we all generally understand it to be. I personally will be keeping my mind open. It is too soon to draw a definite conclusion. Anyone insisting that this particular video is "certainly fake" might end up being regarded as disinfo agents, working to further psychologically enslave this entire farm planet, so as as to continue being able to feed human meat to the multitudes of aliens exploring the galaxy. If the elite [aliens] were actively engaged in a secret space programme, and some material was leaked, it would be logical to then condemn that material as merely fake and a hoax. Therefore, do not be so quick to simply write it off as being a hoax and a fake. We should all be wondering why our species continues to be so self destructive ?

[edit on 30/6/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Oh. My. Gawd!!!

Proof of a 'time-slip'!!!!

I mean, this is major, major 'deja-vu'!!!

Oh, and here's my ORIGINAL response to you, first time you posted this (almost) exact same thing.....

Now....can we move to the ACTUAL interesting stuff, not the admitted fakes???

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
What if this is actually not fake ? What if we are being intensively reared as cattle to feed the appetite of a ruling elite who are not of this planet ? What if that elite have always had access to space travel ? Why would that elite lie to everyone ? Basically because, in their mind, we the terrestrial human population, are relative to them, no more than intensively reared cattle on their farm planet. As with all these type of video, it is always possible to fake it. However, just because it is possible to fake it, it does not necessarily follow that it is in deed a fake. To me the video looks and feels authentic. The shots of Mars from orbit look absolutely authentic. Any similarity to the International Space Station "Destiny Module" might be simply because these are standard modules used by the Russians to assemble the mission. Russia are still, even today with regard to supplying the ISS, using SOYUZ rockets and modules that were originally designed in the 1950's. However, there is the problem of RADIATION, about which I have written in previous threads, concerning the probability that the APOLLO missions were fake. Since radiation is the biggest problem restricting our access to space, therefore a mission to Mars is even more unlikely than is a mission to the Moon. If the astronauts are willing to put up with the possibility of lethal exposure to Solar and Cosmic radiation, then it is maybe possible that they might already have flown a few real missions ? However, my opinion is that the real space travellers [aliens] are using technology far ahead of the generally comprehended rocket systems known about here on Earth. I draw your attention to the movie THE FOURTH KIND and wonder how that fits together with these evidences being presented by this thread. If it is a fake, as some seem to think, then why would the creator put just a single frame into it in which we see [subliminally] the astronaut so strangely wearing a mask ? It seems to me that it is from a Russian source and might indicate that the secret Russian Space Programme is actually way ahead. Perhaps the RED PLANET [Mars] was a major priority target for the then Soviet Union ? One must ask the question why did Russia not go to the Moon ? My answer is that they did go to the Moon. In my opinion there are increadable things going on about which we are simply not being informed. It is all an ultra top secret echelon of the Navy. Toward the end of World War 2 the Axis nations, like Italy and Germany and Japan, but also the British, were developing anti gravity technology. This fact has been well reported. "Operation Paper Clip" enabled the USA to develop rocket technology, but what if the Soviet Union got hold of anti gravity technology and are thus in secret light years ahead of the west ? This would explain the considerable amount of UFO activity since the 1950's ? Thus the situation might be radically different to what we all generally understand it to be. I personally will be keeping my mind open. It is too soon to draw a definite conclusion. Anyone insisting that this particular video is "certainly fake" might end up being regarded as disinfo agents, working to further psychologically enslave this entire farm planet, so as as to continue being able to feed human meat to the multitudes of aliens exploring the galaxy. If the elite [aliens] were actively engaged in a secret space programme, and some material was leaked, it would be logical to then condemn that material as merely fake and a hoax. Therefore, do not be so quick to simply write it off as being a hoax and a fake. We should all be wondering why our species continues to be so self destructive ?

Why did you post the same exact thing twice? It's been proven to be a fake as pointed out.

I've reported this thread so hopefully it will be moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Holy cow!

This is creepy. Something's going on..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is what spreads hoax's and rumors.
Can people do a little bit more research before they post a youtube video?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainspider
Come on people. This is a video from TFH and It's called "Into Mars Orbit". He did this some 11 months ago.

This is how he explains the video.

"I made this video with real photographs and the only true real footage is of the crew from the Apollo missions. Everything else is cgi with photo's. I could add a lot more into it, but I'm working on other stuff too. :-) "

Go to youtube and go to the channel "The Faking Hoxer". His stuff it really good actually.

Thanks for letting us know the source of the clip. I would have wasted my time studying it.

I just cannot figure out what this TFH guy is about. Why not use his talent to create some original animation. He could for instance work with film companies. Instead he takes meaningful and revered footage and desecrates them. He just has an evil streak. Would make a good agent of disinformation though.

jra

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The big give away that this is a fake is the part near the end where you see Victoria crater. I know its been mentioned already, but I figure it doesn't hurt to repeat it. There's no way in hell that a view from a porthole way up in orbit is going to have such a close up view of a crater that's only 750m in diameter. It's obviously the exact same image from the MRO in link I posted.

Anyone who still believes this is real should just stop and think for a moment or two.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Complete hoax.. aside from the poor video handling the line: "Joint Russian, American" .... in the 1970's? ..

Somehow I don't see the USSR and America being buddy buddy at the height of the space race to take a trip to mars.

So I say bogus.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh. My. Gawd!!!

Proof of a 'time-slip'!!!!

I mean, this is major, major 'deja-vu'!!!

Oh, and here's my ORIGINAL response to you, first time you posted this (almost) exact same thing.....

Now....can we move to the ACTUAL interesting stuff, not the admitted fakes???

Dear Weedwhacker, no matter what you say, it is obvious to me, and others, that you're working for the aliens. The aliens will love it that you and others, like you, continue to be so dumb. Give my entry a good read. If you're convinced that the video material is truely a hoax and a fake then I invite you to prove it. Prove it to us. You just state that in your opinion the material is fake and a hoax, but you fail to back up your assertion with any kind of hard evidence. Just stating that it is possible to create such material using CGI is known to everyone. But you will need to get into the details with us. Tell us in detail exactly where the material is proving itself to be fake and hoax. Show us your proof. I am not going to come to any hard conclusion until it is proven beyond all shadow of doubt that it is fake and hoax material.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi ALL a very clever video but I wonder how many people on here have worked out what it REALLY shows?

Have you worked it out,ok its how easy people here are convinced by BS like this when posted on here, post gets stars and flags by many on here without ANY thought to what it shows.

To many here as so OBSESSED by the possibility of secret space missions or alien structures on the Moon or Mars that they never think these things could be FAKE all you have to do is say proof or best evidence in the title and the s&f pour in

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Huh??? Didn't you read the thread???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d601cdebe7.jpg[/atsimg]

I will let that hand speak for me....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by Rainspider
Come on people. This is a video from TFH and It's called "Into Mars Orbit". He did this some 11 months ago.

This is how he explains the video.

"I made this video with real photographs and the only true real footage is of the crew from the Apollo missions. Everything else is cgi with photo's. I could add a lot more into it, but I'm working on other stuff too. :-) "

Go to youtube and go to the channel "The Faking Hoxer". His stuff it really good actually.

Good call

Here is the TFH "extended version"

crap ypu beat me to it

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join