It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
100% fake, there is no way that this happened. it was in the middle of the cold war for crying out loud

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i propose a new video and theme tune featuring similar muppetry to what has been shown by posters on this thread!.

enjoy....

video.google.com...#

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think we must give the devil his due. This fellow has done a fantastic job!
If I was James Cameron I would have signed him up for the next sci fi blockbuster as a special effects supervisor!

No, seriously!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Within the 32 second mark you get a good glimpse inside the ship and one of the crew members looking at some kinda log book or whatever. There appears to be no gravity aswell.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is a proven hoax.

Cmon people... Don't be so gullible!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is a proven hoax.

Cmon people... Don't be so gullible!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
I recognize the footage. It's from TheFakingHoaxer on youtube. This other poster seems to have plagiarized some of his work.
www.youtube.com...
Be forewarned, some of the videos made by TFH are... disturbing if you're a spaceflight fan, especially if you've seen the destruction of Challenger or Columbia first hand.

The view through the portal at one point is a shot from MRO's HiRise of victoria crater:
upload.wikimedia.org...

You wouldn't actually see the crater in that portal as close as they show it in the video unless you're skimming the atmosphere, coming in on a martian entry.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ngchunter]

Everything you need to know is answered by ngchunter. Go on YouTube and look up THE FAKING HOAXER. He even shows some videos on how he composites the work piece by piece. As always ATS people reveal the truth on runaway ideas.

Now as far as putting this in the ATS Hoax Category, well THE FAKING HOAXER on YouTube is not actually faking as he states right up front that it is NOT REAL. ATS needs a new category titled "THE TRUTH REVEALED".

My 2 cent opinion. Mods are you listening?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The guy at 32secs is Fred Haise from Apollo 13. I know because I made the video and any second now I will be banned (again) from ATS.

TFH.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by TFH opinion]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
THF keep making them videos grate job BTW, i for one see through your plan, disinformation is the goal, so when the real video is made known, every one will say see it is an other fake.
for i believe we have been to mars
when is an other matter, was the moon landing a smoke screen? did we go to the moon? the debate goes on.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This movie is way TOO high quality to be from the 1970s.

Sorry, but this seems like a Hoax to me...

I apologize for dredging up an old thread... but it was linked in a current thread,

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

How do you know it isn't the twisters on Mars which caused those patterns?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here are some images I took in the Bonneville crater on Mars. Coordinates are included on each image.
Based on what I know about geology these do NOT appear to be rocks nor tricks of light and shadows.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
How naive it is to think 'they would tell the general public' .. yeah, they would, for example that there is also intelligent life there, then it would cause a stir, a fall of religions, a hunger to know more, a revolution, more civil wars. People would want to go there, ask who are they? are we the people on earth, the general public, not worth of this interstellar travel? how come only there #s in high places are able to know the truth and keep it to themselves. We are not even beginning to be aware of what is really out there in the infinite Universe. And how naive can people get. Do not ever believe what you see. Always seek the alternative facts, because officially, they do not give the truth out. Like Clifford Stone said, "what do you want, something that is believable or the truth"

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

yeah it could be faked. I would attribute the movement of the camera to lack of gravity, no?

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join