It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by supernova49
reply to post by LookingIn

Look this is like a giant broken record that keeps skipen. And yes i did read the post and its the same ole sh-t. Oh thats fake our mars is to big to, man come on who in there wrigth mind would spend that kind of money to fake this,oh it could be james cameron brother.

It cost next to nothing to fake it. All it takes is time, and TFH seems to have plenty of it for the purpose of producing videos just like this one. Are you going to claim that his other videos showing the shuttle being destroyed a dozen different ways is also real because "who in their right mind would spend that kind of money to fake it?" If anything, that video was even more impressive. The elements that needed to be changed and the degree to which he had to alter them no doubt demanded even more work, and since it was a much more recent video it's no surprise that his techniques have improved.

I meen come on even if it was true there going to debunk it they debunk everything.

It seems to me like you're just upset about people debunking things, it's as if you don't care whether it's really true or not.

NO one is going to tell the truth and who cares what you think.

I don't see a reason to be that cynical with regards to the ATS members who debunked this video. Of course I'm biased since I participated, but I also know for a fact that I was telling the truth about everything I said, and since others were saying the same things I know they were telling the truth too.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Nice thread. I enjoyed the pros and cons and think the cons have it.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am sure there are a lot of secret missions that we know nothing about, and I am sure if this were one of them, we wouldn't be looking at it right now. I finally experienced what I have heard about, and that is reading a news article and having it yanked off the internet within hours of being posted (I assumed by the government). This happened the day of the 8.8 Chili earthquake on February 27, 2010. There was a 6.9 in Japan (Ryukyu Islands) shortly after on the same day. When I told my son (has friends in Okinawa), he said there was no article on line he could find. I looked and, low and behold, it was gone. This led me to believe the Japan quake was a result of the Chili quake. We see what "they" want us to see.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by starztonight]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by supernova49
reply to post by LookingIn

Look this is like a giant broken record that keeps skipen. And yes i did read the post and its the same ole sh-t. Just think if the members would stop going aruond in circles like circus animals maybe just maybe we could work together to find the trurth.

It is fake, it was made by a guy calling himself The Faking Hoaxer and that link is his Youtube channel.

Whilst it is nice to see you wanting to believe, sometimes you just have to let go and accept that things do get faked and move on.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I agree with other posters - fake.

But for anyone who is still out in the jury, check the out of focus shots. This is not a natural camera focus but a basic post effect. Natural camera focuses look quite different. This focus is a mathematical algorithm.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I dunno I am on the fence with this video, it could be faked, but it could also be true. I would like to hear a comment from someone from nasa. If they are lying they will most likely deny it and say it's a hoax. However I get the feeling the disclosure carrot is once again being dangled infront of us. Now that the video is out they nasa have to address it. they cant ignore this if they do then they are definately hiding something. if they try to bury it then they are hiding something. if they break down and say it's true they will never be trusted again. damned if you do damned if you don't
transparency what does that really mean?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Agreed - the focusing and erratic movements don't sit well for what is happening, looks like who ever created this used the 'OMG I have just seen a UFO' filter

I would love this to have been true also but it seems quite apparent that it isn't.. to me anyhoo

bb

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
I dunno I am on the fence with this video, it could be faked, but it could also be true.

***Facepalm***

Does no one read the threads? It was created by a guy calling himself THE FAKING HOAXER. Here is his original footage. Original

Did I used to be like this?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Actually i've heard about this joint mission through a friend a few years back, so it actually doesn't suprise me one bit. I believe it.

And that footage looked quite remarkable...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
look whether the video is real or not is irrelevant to those of us who
"want to believe" the fact that nasa has to address this is the main issue. there are questions only they can and have to answer. if its fake then give that guy a job hollywood could use a guy or girl with those editing talents. However if it is true this video could be the tip of an et iceberg!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
look whether the video is real or not is irrelevant

You are kidding, right?

to those of us who "want to believe" the fact that nasa has to address this is the main issue.

This is not a NASA issue, it is a amateur video enthusiast issue. I want to believe that NASA has all sorts of cool alien tech and bodies squirreled away, but I do know when to admit, when seeing evidence, that something is a hoax.

there are questions only they can and have to answer. if its fake then give that guy a job hollywood could use a guy or girl with those editing talents.

What do you mean "if"? It is, I have given you links to the original creator - then again, maybe Sydney was destroyed and I didn't hear about it.

However if it is true this video could be the tip of an et iceberg!

It isn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'd say it is a fake,it looks like they are using some type of poorly made overly to give the impression that half the globe is in shadow,but whoever is holding the overly seems to be shaking it about,the shadow seems to move back and forth over the globe.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Do people not read these posts?
Its fake, a hoax.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Do people not read these posts?
Its fake, a hoax.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
There is no way to know, with out other evidence. The extremely high resolution images from Hubble and others, coupled with adobe after effects can produce some convincing CGI. So with out other evidence you can't say it is or is not. The quality of this video does remind me of TFH ( The Faking Hoaxer) look here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretstoshadow111
There is no way to know, with out other evidence. The extremely high resolution images from Hubble and others, coupled with adobe after effects can produce some convincing CGI. So with out other evidence you can't say it is or is not. The quality of this video does remind me of TFH ( The Faking Hoaxer) look here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can definetly say for certain. Ignoring the fact the original source was discovered etc etc ...

Look at the edges of the planet when it goes out of focus. It has no DOF and is certainly a script or filter. Test in AFX/Nuke whatever then do it with a real camera and a real orb going out of focus.

Not to mention the paralax is off.

Its just knowing what to look for.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
If we went to mar's why wouldn't they tell the general public ??

IntastellaBurst, you have been a member on this site for 5 years, why would you ask such a question when the motto of this site is deny ignorance and this site is a CONSPIRACY SITE? I worry about people sometimes.

In regards to the video - I cannot say its real and I cannot say its fake but what I CAN say is that someone could post a video of ET dancing on the moon in clear HD and it will called FAKE. Before everyone calls hoax lets put a little thought in to why its FAKE. Just leaving a post saying hoax,fake e.t.c that doesn't help anyone.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
is it a fake or is it real? is the face of Cydonia real, is the other videos/ pictures of mars real or are they all fake ? and did NASA really go to the moon? what proof can you show me? ok so you have rocks i have rocks , sand? i too have sand. Film? well ok but i did have an 8mm at one time, now explain to me why you can go to the moon and not be fried? as in burnt to a cinder! yes i do know about the radiation belt some figures show "one would need a lead shield 10 feet thick and still not survive, do to the radiation poisoning" now we all had seen the live tv shots of the walk on the moon, and them famous words "one giant leap for..., so did we really go to the moon and is video a fake or is the video real and moon landing a fake, or the real thought getter, am i typing this by hand or is my mind doing it, or am i talking while typing and the computer types, and has any one seen the lander on the moon surface?

and yes i do believe we went to the moon

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The Fake Hoaxer is pretty good!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
oh my god..... im just absolutely astounded, these threads get worse every day! absolutely proven to be a hoax almost right at the start but yet the lunatic brigade is still arguing over it, does anybody actually read these threads properly or do they just skip anything that doesn't fit their overwhelming need to believe !.

maybe its time to leave this site while my sanity is still intact!

thanks

rich

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join