It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Just one question,

Where are the stars?

Thanks

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Quickfix]

Oh, they borrowed them for the US moon landing pict...oh...uh, hmmm...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR
reply to post by diamount

I've already explained the Youtube fiasco as best I can. I don't even know what has happened exactly myself yet. As for being online the entire duration, I will show as being online for over 14 hours because whilst this laptop is on, I have the browser set for autorefresh every 1 minute.

Alright, so let me get this straight:

1. You created the YT account.
2. You attempted to upload said video but because of the rubbish speed you got some random joe, who you've never met before.
3. You failed to mention this in the original message before... why? You know before people in their droves decided to debunk the hell out of the clip.
4. Your friend/whoever has access to the account removes any comments doubting the videos authenticity/and or proof of it being faked.
5. You couldn't reset the accounts password and remove the video because of plagiarism issues.

Likely story.

EDIT: Excellent. Finally some moderator action, took you a while though.

[edit on 30/6/2010 by diamount]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Looks like I was right. It was a hoax. Nice video non the less. Glad to have such a great day on the world wide web.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

1: Yes

2: Yes, and.... if you read what i wrote further up, I explained AGAIN that it wasn't some Joe off the street... it was the person who actually had the video in the first place off of the Russian site I mentioned. HE UPLOADED IT TO THE ACCOUNT I CREATED.

3. Why should it matter? The video was uploaded and working when I put the link in. So who cares?

4: Like I said again (facepalm) I don't even know myself what has been going on with Youtube yet!

5: Yes, I can reset the account password and even delete the video if I want to.

And you have dragged my into a dabate which I said I wouldn't debate. Nice one.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ReeVeeR]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

Ok, well I hoaxed it. I'll go along with you. I'm not going to debate it, because, from what i've read on here, you can't debate nothing. It goes nowhere. I can't prove I didn't do this deliberately, so just let it be.

Ah, that is where you're wrong.....you absolutely can debate anything here! what do you think has happened over 9 pages?

You posted some info and a video.......it was debated.........it was found to be a blatant hoax.........you didn't like the result..........you pulled the age old "double bluff" by claiming "yes you hoaxed it" in a tired old "yes it was me" condescending tone, which really translates to "I know nothing, it's not my fault"

btw ....your OP claims it was your brother that sent you the video......not your mate.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
:O

I dont know what to saw. Some part of me is eagerly screaming HOAX HOAX. For example the camera definition, the type of the window, the size and shape of the glass. However i dont know, the actual approach and zoom from the the "spaceship" look mysteriously genuine.

can anyone validate it??

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

1: Yes

2: Yes, and.... if you read what i wrote further up, I explained AGAIN that it wasn't some Joe off the street... it was the person who actually had the video in the first place off of the Russian site I mentioned. HE UPLOADED IT TO THE ACCOUNT I CREATED.

3. Why should it matter? The video was uploaded and working when I put the link in. So who cares?

4: Like I said again I don't even know myself what has been going on with Youtube yet!

5: Yes, I can reset the account password and even delete the video if I want to.

And you have dragged m

y into a dabate which I said I wouldn't debate. Nice one.

Your stories has more holes than Bonnie and Clyde's car but because the thread has been deposited into the hoax forum there is no reason to continue this debate.

Good day sir and better luck next time when/if you attempt to hoax again.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalfAWorldAway

I dont know what to saw. Some part of me is eagerly screaming HOAX HOAX. For example the camera definition, the type of the window, the size and shape of the glass. However i dont know, the actual approach and zoom from the the "spaceship" look mysteriously genuine.

can anyone validate it??

Did you notice the forum it's in?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalfAWorldAway

can anyone validate it??

"Argyll puts his arm around HalfAWorldAway's shoulder and gently leads him away from the thread"

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I move that we now debate the authenticity of the hoax in question. Given the quality, I'd say that it is indeed an authentic hoax, but I'm open to be swayed into the fake hoax camp, I do indeed want to disbelieve.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HalfAWorldAway

It's in the "No life loner, nothing better to do hoaxer forum" in-case you're wondering.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by ReeVeeR]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6EQUJ5
I move that we now debate the authenticity of the hoax in question. Given the quality, I'd say that it is indeed an authentic hoax, but I'm open to be swayed into the fake hoax camp, I do indeed want to disbelieve.

What's a "fake hoax"?

For that matter what's an"authentic hoax"?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
reply to post by Signals

And it took this long for people to recognize this TFH vid.

A Tropical Fish Hobbyist video?

Dude, what does TFH mean? Don't tell me to Google it either, because I did and it told me TFH = Tropical Fish Hobbyist.

Please reveal the meaning of your an-acronym.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

TFH= The Fake Hoaxer

He's a youtube user that posts CGI videos....very good ones.

He never claims they are real.

[edit on 30/6/2010 by Argyll]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

According to the 'Whistler Blowers' on Projectcamelot.org, and there are a few, we've had a presense on Mars for years now. Don't ask me for the specific links, do the research for yourself. What they have to say sounds 'far out' but alot of it makes sense as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jidnum
Cool right on...waiting for you remake anxiously.

unless you were just saying its easy for the sake of saying it and not really going to prove you can pull off this exact video.

Actually, I am getting a very nice professional HD camera soon and was thinking of trying my hand at some deliberate fakes of things, just to see what is possible. If/when I do make such things, I will post them labeled as fakes. Not looking to make hoaxes to get people riled up about bulls***.

The part I may not be able to do is a good model of a space craft, just don't have the hands to build something like that. The filming part is pretty easy for me, though.

Looks like from the research others did this was done with digital composting of real NASA footage which is also something I really should learn how to do. Would be useful.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What you will see on the bottom edge of the crater are many statues.

Located at the top of what I call a symmetrical structure to the left is a

face as plan as day looking in the direction of between 7 and 8 O'clock.

This is a elongated Humanoid hybrid face more diamond shaped than

rounded. You will not see the face at first keep training your eyes at the

top left of the structure it is absolutely there with 2 eyes, nose and

mouth. This anomaly is a perfect specimen of a facial statue on Mars.

The hi-res 50cm/pixel resolution of the bottom of crater posted by

Saint Exupery is where the face can be seen on page 3. I do not

believe this particular photo is a hoax even though the mission could be. ^Y^

[edit on 30-6-2010 by amari]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Right around 15 and 33 seconds there seems to be a flash of different photos. One seems to just be symbols and the other at 33 seconds seems to be an astronaut. Can someone slow it down enough to get a screen shot of it and upload it? Maybe we can identify the astronaut or the symbols?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

Lordy, Lordy!......its a HOAX.......why are you still trying to analyse it??

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by intelinside451

Lordy, Lordy!......its a HOAX.......why are you still trying to analyse it??

It's because they don't read any previous comments, they just rampage in without reading any of the 10 previous pages. I find it quite frustrating.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join