It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans behind effort to censor F-9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You want more? Like fascists, you all did it with "The Reagans" and so you will try it with this film.

No, I think that you are confused. These are totally different issues, only in your deluded mind could they be made the same.

There are plenty of non-party aligned websites that do not want to see this movie released. I had previously linked them. They do not see it so much as anti-Republican or anti-war, they just see it as more of Moore's lies.

The man should not be allowed to make films under the title of documentary if he can't stick to the truth.

You are so brainwashed that you fail to see that this is what the arguement boils down to.

Keep drinking the Moore flavored Kool-Aid, you're proof that it works.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What's deluded? YOu. Let's see. Both are films. Both charaterize republican icons in not such a good light, and, as such, both are being boycotted by republicans. What's the problem?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What's deluded? YOu. Let's see. Both are films. Both charaterize republican icons in not such a good light, and, as such, both are being boycotted by republicans. What's the problem?

One involves the current President (in an election year) and one does not. Seems a little convenient doesn't it? Wonder if it was a demcrat who funded this mockumentary?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Funny, I don't particularly perceive the Democratic party as being any different. I didn't see any pochouli soaked libs lining up to purchase a copy of the Starr Report. Did you?

Colonel, your arguments are flimsy, your facts are decidedly one-sided. It seems to me that you tend to just swallow down whatever the left throws at you: Perhaps you should be a bit more discerning. All that glitters is not gold, after all.

Any semi-evolved simian can tell you that it is not the intelligent thing to do, to read all your news from only once source. It is quite dangerous to rely solely upon Michael Moore's continual trash as your main source of argument. How about some support outside of it?

...As for Fox News being "faux news," get real.
I assume you're familiar with the statistic that 81% of jouranlists/news anchors are self proclaimed "liberals."
In the American populace, however only 47% are self proclaimed "liberals."
Perhaps you should be focusing your ANTI REPUGNANCY on the fact that there is a gross imbalance in relation to CNN, MSNBC, etc? I consider myself a conservative, but that doesn't mean I only watch Fox News. Likewise, no even-headed "liberal" who "hates repugnancy" would swallow down only one news source.
C'mon, kiddo.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Colonel, you soooo miss an important point.

Must I space out the letters so that you'll have to read it slower, not miss anything? It isn't that Moore tries to put Bush in bad light, its the fact that he CANNOT DO IT HONESTLY THAT IS THE SHAMEFUL THING! THAT HE HAS TO USE DECEIT, EDIT FILM, USE EVENTS OUT OF PROPER PERSPECTIVE, AN JUST PLAIN LIE makes him unacceptable.

I could make a video, or write a book, ripping the little Shrub to pieces, and I wouldn't have to lie about a thing.

The truth is not on Moore's agenda, November is what is on it. The most left-wing, liberal senator is running for the Oval Office, the desire is to win by whatever it takes.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne,

That's funny, because I don't see the truth on Bush's or any of you and your fellow conservatives' agendas.

But wait a minute, as long as you hold the power in this country, the talk of the conservative is always the truth, even if it's a lie!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join