It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul for 2012!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If I had to pick from current available Presidential hopefuls, I would go for Ron Paul. He was previously running for real change in government spending and a change in the dirty DC politics. For a running mate I would go for Mike Huckabee, who's a straight-forward Constitutionalist and a good Christian to boot. I don't know much about Peter Schiff, so I can not comment if he would be a good Vice President. As far as Sarah Palin goes, she's been bit by the "political bug" by supporting John "Dem/Rep" McCain. She is not to be supported, due to hooking up with a fence jumper such as McCain. She is also not very bright when it comes to the current political corruptness.

I believe the only man that can take us back to something that resembled the prosperous Regan years in a short amount of time, is Alan Keyes. He will only push harder and harder for a return to Americas roots, by reducing government and giving power back to the people. He was the only one to challenge Obama on his Chicago "lying" Politics, lack of respect for the Constitution, has no legally binding birth-certificate, and his non-conversion to Christianity (he follows his Muslim roots). This was brought to light during his run for Senate and while he was running for President. Since Keyes is so far outside the political box as Ross Perot was, he will never get elected by scared-wimpy Americans, who will never stand up for what the Constitution says. If he was elected, he will probably have a target painted on his chest, same as Ross Perot had said about himself years earlier. They share this because they will not play the political games.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
reply to post by robbinsj

Why does the label he runs for effect his views and worth to the country? If he would run as a "circle" would it make you happy? It is not the party it is the PERSON and his ideals and humility to the people.

Even the great George Washington knew the two party system would ruin the system he helped create and until we vote independant we are doomed. If not doomed allready!

I will never vote for an R or a D again!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would support Ron Paul for Pres if we want cleaner politics. If the American people want to regain control of the country and start over again by embracing the US Constitution as well as their states Constitution, they should let Alan Keyes know that he needs to run as the third party candidate for President of the United States. I believe he ran as third party in 2000 and in 2008 as a Republican. Returning to our roots can happen through change from a Proud American black man named Alan Keyes.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul would be a great President. I wanted to vote for him last time. But the problem is, even if he won, nothing would get done.

There are too many greased palms in DC.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'd vote for him.

I voted Constitution party last time, and I will vote for what I consider to be the best third party option in the next presidential election as well.

The only reasons third parties arent viable is because we are surrounded by messages that you are wasting your vote. I know a lot of people who WANT to vote third party, but dont because they dont want to "waste their vote."

Newsflash people, any vote for the two main parties is a wasted vote. They are on a singular agenda, and all that differs is what they are going to be saying while they screw you, not how they are going to screw you. You do get to choose your pillow talk, though, so if thats all you want, be my guest.

Just stop being cowards. Vote third party and watch the chaos when they scramble to figure out just what went wrong with their TV ads. In fact, do yourself a favor. Cancel your cable the month before a big election and READ up on your candidates and their platform, and pick the alternative candidate that best meets your needs.

Just stop supporting Fascism.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe I am getting to involved in conspiracies. I think ron Paul is part of the Illuminati. I think he is a shill.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If The Republicans give him the nomination, he will win. The only reason, and I mean the only reason Obama won, was because most Republicans hate McCain and feel he is a traitor to the Republican party because he is far to progressive.

Had the party picked any other candidate last cycle other than McCain the Republicans would have won the white house again. Most rank and file Republicans hold their nose and vote for the nominee, but in McCains case they simply could not get the most recent history of his party betrayal out of their memories.

The stage is set for a libertarian to take the white house in 2012. FOX has switched to Libertarian talk in anticipation of the trend and that is the writing on the wall for Ron Paul.

I dispute every nay sayer regarding his age, crazy talk or what ever else you want to throw out as a negative. The next President truly will be the ugly glass building.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This guy is our only hope! This guy should have won in the last election, but the next big elections is defiantly his.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
I dispute every nay sayer regarding his age, crazy talk or what ever else you want to throw out as a negative. The next President truly will be the ugly glass building.

You are going to have to dispute Paul himself then because all the crazy comes straight from the source. Of course I am sure his fake doctor son can clear him though. After all, Ron sits on the fake medical board for his fake doctor son. Good honest Christians that they are.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiggler

Yeah and a totally unsubstantiated one also. Please not there is no evidence that even remotely links Ron Paul to ANY political or private group other than government.

I can think whatever I want also, but if what I think bears no consistency with reality, my claims are false or I am crazy , probably both!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
I remember him saying that he wasn't going to try again, but maybe he has changed/will change his mind?

That would be a darn shame if he didn't try again. The United States REALLY needs him. I'm crossing my fingers for Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ronnie deserves a bump!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Clinton was no patriot. He was elected as a puppet but as his time in office went on he started to actually start to care. He was thrown out of office for the first thing to come up (pun intended). This is the only explanation I can think of for having him impeached while nothing was done to Bush and now Obama for commiting multiple acts of treason including opening our borders and starting unconstitutional wars that the people themselves want nothing to do with.

Regardless of that, I support Ron Paul for 2012. I highly doubt however, even with the needed support, that TPTB would ever let him into office. Theres a reason why he never made it past the first round even though he had the majority of support and the entire room apploading every word that came out of his mouth.

In my oppinion, Ron Paul has already done his mission and that is to lead by example. There will be more Ron Pauls because he shows what a true republican and public servant really is and really could be. It doesnt have to be about corruption anymore and Ron Paul has shown the young men and women of the nation that this is indeed the case.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by AndrewJay]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Voting for a third party for a presidential election is a wasted vote. However, voting for a third party for senate or representative is not.

Ron Paul should run, he should run as a republican. I would love to see how far he can pull his libertarian ideas into the mainstream.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Not like a good POTUS can make up for a garbage Congress or biased SCOTUS anyway.

The best he could do is appoint some real liberty minded folks wherever he can and veto just about everything that hits his desk.

He could bring the troops home and He could begin rescinding all those executive orders and de-fund all those alphabet agencies since they fall under the executive.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Voting for a third party for a presidential election is a wasted vote.

No. To hell and damnation with the "my team's just gotta win!!" mentality!

If you vote always with your conscience - as your own morality and sensibilities dictate - then there is NO SUCH THING as a wasted vote. Never. Ever.

The only time your vote is wasted is when you add your voice to a crowd due only to their numbers. Lemmings act in such a way.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blood0fheroes

Unless you live in Nebraska or Maine, a third party vote is wasted.

Until you figure a way to reform the other 48 states method of electoral vote distribution you go by whatever the rest of your state wants.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Either intentionally or not, I see you have missed my point completely.
Im not in the habit of repeating myself, however for you this one time I will make the exception.

If you vote always with your conscience - as your own morality and sensibilities dictate - then there is NO SUCH THING as a wasted vote. Never. Ever.

As to this:

....you go by whatever the rest of your state wants....

Again, I say: Lemmings act in such a way.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by blood0fheroes]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
You Americans had the chance to elect him. I couldnt believe it when you chose some community organiser instead. I think its to late now for him.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jaego

Too old ? Reagan held the office when He was 77 in '89 . I believe Dr.Paul would be 78 if elected . Paul is way more sharp than Ronnie was . All of the polls except one say that He would trounce all other candidates . The one He lost to Romney by 1 vote . If the Repukes put up anyone else then it is four more years of the illegal Potus . I would love for Dr. Paul to run 3rd Party but to win , He has to declare now .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join