It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I've seen the mind of a mad man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by angloshot
Ok, I was just joking the other day, but I seriously think DarkDragon should be banned from posting his badly spelled idiocy. As for 'cerebrus', please spell it right, as has been pointed out before. It's 'Cerberus'! It's not difficult people!

i HAVE to agree with you...

he has FOUR warns AND negative points...

that was worse than me when i first started here...

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
On the original note from -5- that Cerberus posted, the first letter of each line spells CYGNUS. I tried cygnus.html on the hammurabi5 site but didn't get anything. I also tried swan.html. Still nothing. *sigh*

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
did you even pay attention to what HUNT_ADMIN has said ?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Notice dashcat hasn't replied, BLOCKED! hehe. Or not. But anyway. Ok, I'm being DarkDragon-ish now. Must stop.

But man, I hope this DarkDragon kid does't get a ring! That's the end of the world right there!

[edit on 15/6/04 by angloshot]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
LOL! Yeah... i really think he should be banned too... honestly wat he posts sounds like it was done by a 10yo... there really should be an air "grown-up ness" on this board... oops i think i just pulled a "darkdragon"

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm not trying to get into his ftp or whatever. I don't know how to do that. As far as I know there's nothing wrong with looking for other pages on the www.hammurabi5.com site. I tried www.hammurabi5.com/cygnus.html. I don't think that's hacking.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Of course it's not hacking... but who said that hacking was wrong anyway?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
well hacking isnt wrong...unless you get caught. o and maybe im just some genius that trying to act like an idiot so i get a ring and u all get pissed off while i crack up.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Check your U2U inbox right NOW.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i just recently did but didnt read this post first. i thought u were referring to a different incident. as for that being smart alic??? how? its a little change of an old quote it isnt illegal until u get caught. it just makes u think about the true definition of certain things in our language and legal areas. its like thinking wat is law without enforcement. it is to show that illegalities dont rely on the doer but the enforcer of law instead. nothing else. i dont understand why it would be misunderstood but i am sorry for this.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA

he got banned!!!

whoooot!!!

ANYWAY the deffinition of hacking is doing something tricky or amazing with the computer...

hacking isnt ALWAYS the s**t you see on the movies...

it could be changing the name of an icon!

we are ALL hackers!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hacking is exploring and learning more about computer systems and changing them.

Cracking is what you all are talking about...gaining illegal access to a comptuer system with the intent to do harm or for personal gain.

The actual meanings of each word has been warped by the media and movies/TV.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Hacking is exploring and learning more about computer systems and changing them.

Cracking is what you all are talking about...gaining illegal access to a comptuer system with the intent to do harm or for personal gain.

The actual meanings of each word has been warped by the media and movies/TV.

nope...

sry i was talking about going on MY computer and changing MY OWN icon name...

i wasnt clear enough sry...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
this stuff has nothing to so with the game can we please just discuss the game here instead of talking about this garbage. you guys are getting like darkdragon..........lol. so lets just focus on the game. how do you interpret the new clue?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
this stuff has nothing to so with the game can we please just discuss the game here instead of talking about this garbage. you guys are getting like darkdragon..........lol. so lets just focus on the game. how do you interpret the new clue?

ill let you guys do the hard work like decoding the clues or whatever you guys do...

i dont know s**t about that stuff...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
nope...

sry i was talking about going on MY computer and changing MY OWN icon name...

i wasnt clear enough sry...

I wasnt stating anything towards you particularly...just stating the meaning of the actual words. Cuz everybody uses them wrong today....

[edit on 16-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

page does not exsist.

I am here on a fluke, not privy to the inner sanctum but finding this thread worth the read.

You is 5 and the others, what game is a foot?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes, that 5 year old link no longer exists.

But the game is afoot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join