It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I've seen the mind of a mad man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
(not saying) you screwed up that post by you was meant to be made as cerebrus wasnt it? so you are the identity of cerebrus. who is cladius and who are you if you are not with the Ptolomey line cerebrus or should i say (notsaying)
u messed up, almost a month and you slipped once

[edit on 6/14/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
WTF!? i just wanna know wat ptolomey is. thats it.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Maybe it wasnt a mistake, but instead validates what I was trying to imply?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
wat were you trying to imply first i dont really know what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
AND NEITHER DO I. lets just get some explanation cuz this whole thing is becoming a blur now

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
*sighs*...

bb code is only available when you are posting or editing a post...

it does not show up in html pages, and is only used when the perl scripts generate pages.

IE - 5 has access to accounts !! and u2u's !!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It has just become clear to me that several of the "players" in this hunt are actually being "played" by the people running the games (not mentioning name yet). I'll be keeping tabs on you...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
okay the ptolomey line is a line that was said about in an encrypted post by one of the number charcters he said an old member is working for the ptolomey line which is probably cerebrus who is *edit to protect the identity of the innocentor watever* and said he isnt but watever.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i thought claudius and ptolomey were different people but claudius is ptolomeys first name dang *edit* you messed up.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So, now Cerberus directs us to study the note and apartment better for clues. So lets get thinking.... Here are my list of things to take note of:

It was obvious he is not blind as someone told me he once claimed to be.
I think this is new info, apparently 5 was/is or rumored to have claimed to be blind.

captured three of the four! you will soon be given directions to go and pick one up, for now its need-to-know and will stay that way unless something comes up. Someone will contact you soon.
Of course the note is worthy of close inspection, but what does it tell us? It would appear he is handing over one of his 3 rings to another in his organization, perhaps an opportunity to intercept....

We did not find his FTP password for his website, but we did discover his FTP log, and it looks as though the content of his site is one massive 342 megabyte Perl script. According to the log, major changes occurred over the past four days, where it begain as only an 18 megabyte Perl script. We believe this indicates there is more to his website than meets the eye.
We know now that his site is running an FTP but we do not have access. This contents of the site have also in the past few days increased dramatically. Apparently there is more than meets the eye, but what is that and how to we find out what it is.

While certainly mad, I have a feeling Cromeline Hendoraki is also very clever.
Hes smart....so dont expect the clues to be too obvious. So lets gather the clues and figure this out.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
cerebrus you are on our side and we are on yours so why cant you just clear up what line you are with it is tthe ptolomey right?

No, I have no connection with Claudius. Nor do I believe there are any surviving lines.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
wait wat idiot would think bbcode worked in html. html is coded n html and the forums use bbcode its simple.

HTML input
BBCode [tag]input[/tag]

as for the rest: A.wat u mean IE-5 has acess to u2u and accounts? u mean has the ability to perform those little extras? right?

and thanks for the explanation clears up a bit. as for ptolomey line uhh could it be every character controled by plot in game. they could even be seperate ppl that contribute to ats but i think the ptolomey line is the ppl part of plot. or am i totally off?
and no im not part of the plot. or am i??? O_o

[edit on 14-6-2004 by DarkDragon]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Cerebrus you could have changed the post So just posted the same thing come on now dont make it too obvious.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
damnit html is off and no matter wat i do i cant make the tags to appear. and there not even real tags.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
SO wat are you taking me sharks, and a few other peoples posts for thats not nice are you covering something up

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
YEAH JUST WAT I WAS GONA POST FOR!!!! ur a meany lol

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Huh? I dont understand, what is it you think im saying/implying?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

Originally posted by they see ALL
OK...
so you went into a house that was not yours and tried to steal his rings???
comon people its just a game!!!
its not worth breaking the law!!!
how did u find out were he lives though???

[game off]
Come on people We all know it is a game!!!! Stop saying it is only a game after every post! We all know Cerberus is part of the game, just like -5-, uncle jeff, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and maybe a few other will join as well! Please just enjoy it and go along with it. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I am sick and tired of people saying "It is only a game and stop taking it serious" We know! We know! We know! We are trying to keep the feeling of the GAME, you are the ones ruining it. Sorry for the rant.
[game on]

sorry...

i REALLY thought that that paladin guy was NOT part of the game and i REALLY thought that he was some idiot breaking into peoples houses 4 sum stupid rings...

sorry...

i should have known by his ATS points...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
LOL especially when u can conviently buy the rings (well at least the really cool blue one) off some LOTR merchandice site

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ok, I was just joking the other day, but I seriously think DarkDragon should be banned from posting his badly spelled idiocy. As for 'cerebrus', please spell it right, as has been pointed out before. It's 'Cerberus'! It's not difficult people!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join