It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore's "Blue Dress"! (Photo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Every now and then even The National Enquirer can hit a home run. Let's see if this one can make it out of the park. Good times for AL! Perhaps he'll just run and hide down in Antarctica.

AL GORE SEX SCANDAL ACCUSER reveals shocking NEW EVIDENCE -- ONLY to the NATIONAL ENQUIRER in a bombshell world exclusive interview!

"AL GORE is a pervert and sexual predator," declares MOLLY HAGERTY, 54, the massage therapist who told Portland, Ore. police that the ex-VICE President sexually assaulted her.

"He's not what people think he is - he's a sick man!"

When the ENQUIRER first broke the world-exclusive story last week her name was withheld as the victim of a possible sex crime.

NOW, Hagerty has bravely gone public - AND on the record- only to The ENQUIRER - to demand police launch a full investigation.

"I want justice served," Hagerty said as she reveals the key witness who could blow the case wide open, the secret hotel video surveillance and the DNA evidence!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c2369d76d9e.jpg[/atsimg]

Those pants in a space bag look BLUE to me!
Yes, I am referring to Lewinsky's little blue dress for those who are currently saying Huh??

www.nationalenquirer.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
National Enquirer, huh? That's a great source right there.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Former Vice President Gore is no President Clinton. He can never be on his level in politics. Everyone knows Al Gore has his problems. We have been quite about this for quite a while. Please don't reference Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Jib, Jib, Jib.... Looking to make friends today? LOL Too much man, too much. Made my day already.

And, as far as the N.E being crediable-just say John Edwards. At least when it comes to telling the whole story on any Democrat, they got it down pat.

Looking for the follow-up to this one. What is it with the Blue cloth color thing? Power? Hmmm. Maybe I'll get on that kick.

I'm sorry but after hearing the transcript and now this,,, making a bad day better.

I think the real story to this one and the Edwards matter is the Wives.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Hey dude, they broke the story and they are the only ones with "the exclusive".

Let's see if the story grows legs before you defecate on the source.

Remember, it was this very organization that broke the John Edwards scandal and we all know how well that played out.

The body behind journalism's most prestigious award conceded Thursday that the self-proclaimed tabloid can compete with mainstream news outlets for its prizes. Because it broke the story about former presidential candidate John Edwards's mistress and love child, the Enquirer's staff is eligible for the Pulitzer in two categories: "Investigative Reporting" and "National News Reporting."

abcnews.go.com...

Are you just attacking a source or trying to defend Al Gore?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

"The Exclusive." Any time a tabloid breaks out "The Exclusive" I get a little dizzy. OMG THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN EVER KNOW, THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN EVER TELL ME! Sooooooo cool.

And honestly, I couldn't give a damn about Al Gore. If he sexually harassed a woman, he's a bastard. That doesn't have any reflection on his political opinions; but his political opinions don't really matter anymore anyway. He's been turned into a joke, both by himself and the media. If he didn't sexually harass her, then he's just another poor schlub who used to matter who's never going to get away from this latest scandal.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I come in Peace!! I just had to share the story that gave me a laugh also especially when I saw the pants in the bag. She saved them just like Lewinsky did. This is just too good. When will any of these idiots learn that anyone they plan to hook up with can and will come back to haunt them.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Good ole' infidelity blue clothes, lol.

Why the Enquirer though? Poor choice imo if you want to retain some credibility... I suppose its whoever offers the best pay for the exclusive story I guess..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is a complete lie I know for a fact Al Gore can't even get it up much less get it in, how dare they make such false acquistions of such a fine man.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Poor Al,

Actually, he needs to be brought down by this pathetic sex scandal and keep public attention focused on that rather than his massive global warming fraud. Which has and was about to net him and his cronies BILLIONS.

Perfect timing!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils
Good ole' infidelity blue clothes, lol.

Why the Enquirer though? Poor choice imo if you want to retain some credibility... I suppose its whoever offers the best pay for the exclusive story I guess..

The John Edwards infidelity and love child story was first released by the Enquirer. I just mentioned it.

Like I said in the OP, even the Enquirer can hit a home run every now and then. Put a set of Bat Wings and vampire teeth on Al Gore and I would say that this story would not stand a chance.
However, this alleged behavior seems to fit his personality and affliction with megalomania.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The National Enquirer was also the 'scandal rag' that broke the Gary Hart/ Donna Rice affair, by putting the photo of her sitting on his lap on their cover.
Not to mention that the Miami Herald was 'sitting ' on the story!(Yes, MSM protecting the politician!) So who do YOU trust?

Source:

[edit on 30-6-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Good Ole Blue

In ancient Rome, public servants wore blue. Today, police and other public servants wear blue.

In Iran, blue is the color of mourning.

Blue was used as protection against witches, who supposedly dislike the color.

If you are “true blue,” you are loyal and faithful.

Blue stands for love, which is why a bride carries or wears something blue on her wedding day.

A room painted blue is said to be relaxing.

“Feeling blue” is feeling sad. “Blue devils” are feelings of depression.

Something “out of the blue” is from an unknown source at an unexpected time.

A bluebook is a list of socially prominent people.

The first prize gets a blue ribbon.

A blue blood is a person of noble descent. This is probably from the blue veins of the fair-complexioned aristocrats who first used this term.

“Into the blue” means into the unknown.

A “bluenose” is a strict, puritanical person.

A “bluestocking” used to be a scholarly or highly knowledgeable woman.

The pharaohs of ancient Egypt wore blue for protection against evil.

The “blues” is a style of music derived from southern African-American secular songs. It influenced the development of rock, R&B, and country music.

“Blue laws” are used to enforce moral standards.

A blue ribbon panel is a group of especially qualified people.

Clearly Mr Gore has never heard the laws of the colour of pants he adorns, and this woman could also be a bluestocking. As she appears to know unlike Gore that sexual assault is wrong, regardless of whether you're the saviour of this planet or any other.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Al Gores a sex pervert .. now thats an inconvenient truth

for him.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

If you mean that former President Clinton is on a higher level, perhaps you should watch THIS in your spare time.

www.youtube.com...

They are both master manipulators, and much worse.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just stop it! I was happy thinking Gore was a closet pedophile, now you've WUINED IT!

I wrote a song called "Blue dress" about 11 years ago, sounds like time for a re-make!

Big Al, you're going down, and not the way you wanted to

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just a brief update to indicate that these allegations are now being investigated by the Portland police.

Portland, Oregon , police have decided to reopen the investigation into a 54-year-old masseuse's allegations that former Vice President Al Gore sexually assaulted her in his hotel room in 2006.
An Oregon masseuse says that Gore sexually assaulted her in 2006.

"The Portland Police Bureau has made the decision to re-open the case regarding the allegations brought forward against Mr. Al Gore," a statement posted on the Portland Police Bureau's website this evening said.

"Consistent with our policy regarding open investigations, the Police Bureau will not be commenting on any additional specifics regarding this case at this time," it said.

A family spokeswoman said today that the Gores welcomed the new investigation.

"Further investigation into this matter will only benefit Mr. Gore," Kalee Kreider said. "The Gores cannot comment on every defamatory, misleading, and inaccurate story generated by tabloids. Mr. Gore unequivocally and emphatically denied this accusation when he first learned of its existence three years ago. He stands by that denial."

abcnews.go.com...

Clinton and Edwards denied everything at first also. However, it is pretty tough to deny DNA evidence and a love child nowadays. Then again, don't they all deny it at first. Remember Mark Sanford's hiking trip on the AT?

Anyhoo, time to wait for the results of this investigation...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I don't really care so much about politicians sexual proclivities. Even infidelity, I don't really care so much. Yes, it's a bad sign about their honesty, but I'm judging them on their policies overall, and don't expect everyone to be perfect.

If it really is "sexual assault" though, that's a whole other kettle of fish, and he needs to see the electic chair.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A bunch of sexually amped-up Democrats are WAAAAY more tolerable ANYDAY to me than the middle-class raping, American worker hating, send-em-off-to-war-for-our-profit, Republicans!!

Some Democrats make the news for a little hank-panky, but the Republicans AZZ RAPE us and our economy DAILY and then send our CHILDREN off to WAR to be KILLED. Then after raping us and killing off our children, we cant even get a kiss out of them as they are too busy sucking face with the WEALTHY!!!

I'll take a Democrat ANYDAY.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Just stop it! I was happy thinking Gore was a closet pedophile, now you've WUINED IT!
Talk about making me spit my morning coffee all over the keyboard!

That was excellent!

top topics

join