It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from an occult-loving Scientologist!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Edugui

I may be able to help. Send me a direct message.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: detachedindividual

This is an old thread, and as I do not see any responses from absolutestatic after an initial flurry, my guess is that s/he found something better to do with time than engage people on this forum. Or perhaps s/he was just poking the bear to see what this fly paper for nuts had to offer. Taste the rainbow and all that.

Anyways, it seems to me that a rose by any other name would smell the same. Far more hundreds of millions of people have been (and are) terrorized by famine and preventable disease globally than has ever been alleged against the CoS. I'm also pretty sure I have my history correct in pointing out that the Catholic Church has done far worse over centuries than has been alleged against the CoS. Finally, unless you're of the ilk capable of reasoning that all Germans are like those tried for WWII Nazi war crimes, your argument seems to be without internal consistency, as well as lacking in external validity vis a vis no-true-Scotsman tautological conflation.

@detatchedindividual -- I'm about as far as one can get from being an apologist for the CoS, but irrationality and overstatement makes truth opaque and shrouds good intentions in the shrill pall of whiny self-inebriation.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cavrac

I particularly enjoyed his rendition of the cycle of universe through which fallen gods have come to play upon this human stage.

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JollyAll

I never used to care about scientology.

I now hate scientology.

Well played Mr Jolly. Well played!

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirEndalot
a reply to: Edugui

I may be able to help. Send me a direct message.

Hello... how can I send you a direct message?

I had to make another account because I couldn't find my password nor the original e-mail I made the account at.

You could help me with what?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edugui8again

pro tip when thinking of replying to a post and expecting a answer in a dead thread, it helps to check the members profile. if you had you wold seen that the the member hasn't logged in since Nov 2019, and on ytop of that has only made 5 post in total.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join