It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all, I have something to share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm posting this in the introductions forum as it seems I cannot post new threads in any other section. But I feel this is important, so please forgive me if I'm violating any forum rules. You may or may not be aware of this matter. I couldn't find it using the search. Excuse me if this has already been posted.
I am a member of the David Icke forum, which many of you may be familiar with.
Yesterday, someone named Shen created a thread containing very critical information about mr Icke. When I checked this morning, the thread had been deleted. Previous posters have also tried to address this issue in the past and also more recently, and all of them had their threads deleted and accounts blocked. The thread was located here. Because previous attempts to expose this issue have been beaten down by the mods/admins, I saved this one to my harddrive before it suffered the same faith. The contents are more than 4000 characters, so I cannot insert them in this post. Instead I made it available here.
Other critical stuff about Icke is still there. I feel there's something about this that Icke doesn't want us to know. Some quotes have been taken from a man named Ivan Fraser, and the full version of those is available here.
I would love to read the comments of ATS members on this matter.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So...you joined basically to bash Icke?

OK..but you'll find there are plenty of Icke bashing threads already.

What you have to understand about Icke and others who are out of the mainstream, and have an anti-establishment message, is that they are certain to attract disinfo agents, and others who stand to lose by what he has to say.

I would guess that certain forum members (on the Icke forum) have been judged to have an agenda that has disruption and misdirection of forum members as it's goal.

Regardless of validity of this, perception of it is enough to get posts deleted if it is judged to be a deliberate attempt to discredit or divert.

It happens on this forum all the time too.

Lots of people have posts, sometimes whole threads deleted.

So, if you genuinely feel you've been wronged or one of your 'colleagues' has been wronged in some way on the Icke forum, you'll probably feel the same way on here, sooner or later.

I'm curious why you started you post saying 'David Icke', then changed to simply 'Icke' when referring to David?

You're simply another Icke basher aren't you. I'll warn you that the membership here (on the whole) is a little more sophisticated than your average chat forum membership, and can usually spot an alternate agenda at 100 paces!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That's an interesting point in the linked file regarding David's inconsistencies in his own material about St. Germain.

Thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by frdijk

Hey there frdijk,

As you mentioned in your OP this is the 'introduction' forum ... the rules of ATS are there for a reason and that includes the one that says you need to make 20 posts before starting a thread.

Now trust me I am no David Ike fan ... (damn man sees lizards everywhere) ... but I like people who disrespect the T&C of a well run website even less.

As another poster suggested there are numerous threads about Ike on ATS ... you should have added this to one of those and helped towards your 20 posts ... not flaunted the rules in such a blatant way.

ATS is the best conspiracy site on the net ... and it got to be that because rules are there for a reason.

Sorry if this sounds a bit strong but I'm so fed-up of people signing-up ... reading the T&C ... then thinking they don't apply to them

Your stay will not be a lengthy one if you don't learn this lesson PDQ.

Oh and welcome to ATS.

Woody

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by frdijk

The mods like to censor this site like North Korea likes to censor its press, ironic eh?. Threads go missing all the time, happened to me quite recently after pointing out that posts were going missing, even more ironic .

It’s a good idea to move threads that are likely to me deleted by the mods onto other sites in theory however the thing about ATS is that we can all discuss it and we can’t do that on the site you’ve moved the article to. Also this might violate the T&C’s for plagiarism but that’s up to the mods to decide.

I love to do some Icke bashing though. Nice to meet you, whoever you really are, hope we can do whatever on the boards to whoever we want for as long as we want using whatever we what to achive whatever goal we want as long as whoever agrees with us.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Unfortunately this happens on ALL forums.

Sometimes the mods/owners have a hidden agenda, maybe nothing more suspicious than saving face or ensuring their site has a better reputation than other similar sites.

But others are right, unfortunately you cannot post information here until you have amassed 20 posts. Welcome anyway, enjoy the place.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
David is OK, he means well, Ive met him and been to one of his seminars, read a couple of his books and been on his news letter, he knows a lot, but its too much to transfer into books and tell people. Too much information can overload us, and too much negative energy is what David gives too much of his time, books and talks to. I'd had enough of him after receiving his news letters via email, its was all negative stuff doing my head in, but someone has to tell people the truth and that's all hes doing.
His information ruined his career in football commentary, and any chances his son had of following in his dads footsteps as a professional goal keeper, it also ruined his marriage, but he seems happy with his life while showing us all awful stuff. People need to find a balance with the truth, when u get to a point of knowing about it all you don't wanna know anymore, and start blocking the awful out then look to the good of humanity instead of just the bad.
David means well but there's loads of negative energy in his recent words, in a way of creating awful emotions in people when they learn of this stuff. Its not all doom and gloom on this planet but that's what David gives much of his energy to. He is only reporting what he knows, but for me balance needs to be addressed between learning of all the good stuff as well as the bad stuff.

top topics

join